But for some strange reason, there seems to be a severe shortage of manners and etiquette from not just the young men that are here but lacking from the older gentlemen as well.
So I decided to share my experience and advice freely to anyone who will listen and maybe make it a better place for all
10) Wear shower shoes when you are here. And it's not just for the showers! I really don't know how anyone can walk around here on their bare feet. No telling what is on the floor.
9) There is a reason you are given a towel when you enter the establishment... Wear it around your waist! I do not want to sit on the couch where you sat bare!
8) I do not care what your (insert random kink/fetish/fantasy) is! Just because I am here, does not mean I share the same (Insert Random kink/fetish/fantasy)
7) If you do come here, expect to be looked at. Maybe leered at. Not necessarily by ME but people will look and look closely. Don't freak out.
6) Just because I look back at you does not mean I am interested
5) I am not necessary sitting next to you in the steam room to get to know you better! I am sitting here because it's the last spot on the bench that is open.
4) Do not expect me to read your mind either . If you ARE interested, you have to give me a clue! A sign that you are interested... You keep staring at that wall in front of you and I am going to think you are NOT interested and I will move on.
3) Yes, the place has Wi-Fi... and yes, I AM checking Facebook and supporting my Mafia, reading my e-mails and downloading crap off iTunes, instead of cruising around... Deal with it! It's NOT always all about YOU! (and yes, I am on a wi-fi at the bathhouse right now, typing this blog entry)
2) Yeah, since you are already in here... I don't need to see your wedding wing on your finger, nor do I want to hear your sob story about you and your wife/ex-girlfriend/girlfriend or how this is your first time (unless it IS your first time). And if you take longer then a second to answer "What is your name", I know you are LYING! Most of us are not stalkers, thank you very much.
1) NO means NO! I don't want to be rude but I WILL cuss you out if you keep bugging me after I had told you NO over and over again!