Repairman's Lust by Rush

• Site Administrator

Repairman's Lust by Rush

Al is a mechanic, a lonely but content man. Chad is a satellite repair guy still troubled by a past abusive relationship. When Al called to get his satellite fixed he never expected someone as beautiful as Chad to show up. Can Al fix Chad's broken heart? And can Chad repair more than just Al's satellite?

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

OMG! I didn't know this thread was already started! Thank you so much Graeme!!! You are SUPER!!! Love you Bud!

Nephy... What can I say, if it wasn't for you and NightOwl this story wouldn't have come out at all! Thank you for the constant encouraging me to continue writing... I've made up my mind in finishing 'that' story we've already discussed. Thank you girlfriend. Love ya bunches!!!

I do hope this anthology will bring a chuckle or two out of some of the readers... I know I had fun writing it.

OMG! I didn't know this thread was already started! Thank you so much Graeme!!! You are SUPER!!! Love you Bud!

Nephy... What can I say, if it wasn't for you and NightOwl this story wouldn't have come out at all! Thank you for the constant encouraging me to continue writing... I've made up my mind in finishing 'that' story we've already discussed. Thank you girlfriend. Love ya bunches!!!

I do hope this anthology will bring a chuckle or two out of some of the readers... I know I had fun writing it.

I have no idea why you are thanking me, I didn't do anything but tinker with your intro, the genius of the story was ALL YOU MOMMA> I loved this story, it was funny, erotic, and sweet, and thats only the resturant scene lol. But seriously this was a great work, I look forward to the *Discussed story* Thats right Nephy i know about too lol jk.

• Site Administrator

How come all my repairmen are old, overweight and balding??? I want the eye candy you came up with!!! I loved this story Rush. It was great, easy to read and while it only had about 4 characters you never noticed that it because it was so engrossing. I know your writers keep you busy but I really do hope you finish whatever "that" story you are talking about. You've got a great writing style and every once in a while a hea story just makes me smile :D

Well I still don't think I did very much but I'm just glad the story came out. :) As for the other one... YAY!!! It HAS to be done. It's awesome and I so want to read more NOW :)

I look forward to the *Discussed story* Thats right Nephy i know about too lol jk.

YAY now there's two of us to hassle her. :)

I suspect I wasn't the only one who had trouble getting past the picture; however, the effort was worth it. (Right click the picture, click "save picture as", and click okay.) biggrin.gif

I thought the theme was "I'd never do that" or some such. Heck, I'd have done it in a heartbeat, and my heart was beating right rapidly. Fun story; thank you.

Can't wait for the back story!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry It's taken so damn long to thank ya'll for leaving your kind comments. Been a lazy wench as of lately. I'm glad to see ya'll enjoyed the story, I know I had a blast writing it. David suggested a 'back story' and it makes me want to continue with these two sexy as hell guys! Thanks David!!! I know the gals and guys will appreciate your suggestion! Now I'll have to find another Super Sexy HOT Native man. I did a lot of searching on Google and only came up with 2! Every time I typed the word men/man it would show me a bunch of almost nekkid women! UGH! What's wrong with these people (Google)? Don't they know that if I show a pic like that I'll get booted outta here? LOL! :nuke:

Ohkay ohmigod, first I gotta say Tres Leches is the most mouthgasmic thing ever invented. I made it in cooking class and it looked dumb but then I ate it and boom boom pow. Second, that picture actually made me jump, LOL, I'm not exactly sure why.

I really enjoyed this story, Al is so hormonal! There a lot of witty lines that made me Ell Oh Ell, and smile, a few like;

"They were surrounded by thick long lashes that I was pretty sure would stir the air whenever he moved them."

and

"I'll check on dinner while trying to scrape some of my dignity off the floor."

I really dig that last line : D.

Fluttery eyelashes...

Ohkay ohmigod, first I gotta say Tres Leches is the most mouthgasmic thing ever invented. I made it in cooking class and it looked dumb but then I ate it and boom boom pow. Second, that picture actually made me jump, LOL, I'm not exactly sure why.

I really enjoyed this story, Al is so hormonal! There a lot of witty lines that made me Ell Oh Ell, and smile, a few like;

"They were surrounded by thick long lashes that I was pretty sure would stir the air whenever he moved them."

and

"I'll check on dinner while trying to scrape some of my dignity off the floor."

I really dig that last line : D.

Fluttery eyelashes...

Awww Huney! that was my purpose, to make you laugh! You should've seen me while I was writing it. Gawd, I'm such a nerd sometimes, making myself laugh! LOL I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks for the comments sweetums!!!