Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Don't laugh but I'm now officially 'cool' .... :)
Today, 07:07 AM
  • glitteryantlers's Photo
    Congrats! :D
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • northie's Photo
    @Parker Attitude, of course ... *rolls eyes*
    Today, 09:09 AM
  • northie's Photo
    @Bignick That's a long, long way off ...
    Today, 09:10 AM
Photo

If A leads to B and A eventually leads to Z, should B lead to Z
Today, 06:12 AM
  • Carlos Hazday's Photo
    Depends on C through Y. Alternate time continiums are a possibility when causuality isn't direct. :)
    Today, 07:40 AM
Photo

Note to self: muting the TV does not silence iPod alarms. :/ *yawn*
Today, 05:20 AM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    LOL I definitely hit the snooze button way too much. lol
    Today, 08:13 AM
  • Ron's Photo
    @Reader - I know, 9 minutes? What's up with that? I want 15 of them before I have to hit snooze again.
    Today, 09:42 AM
  • Reader1810's Photo
    @Ron, I'm with you on the 15 :)
    Today, 10:20 AM
Photo

No tennis for today, too bad I was liking ogling the sexy coach... hmm I mean it's nice to see the girl learning a new sport. Obviously :p
Today, 02:57 AM
    LOL, my son has a sexy soccer coach, I can fully understand your point of view :-P
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • lux_apollo's Photo
    Sexy coaches... sigh. I am not sure whether it is or isn't lucky that I've never been attracted to any of mine. Probably the isn't side. But O'do probably have been a blushing mess.
    Today, 07:41 AM
Photo

Research! I love research! I'm only ten pages in and I can already see seven books at least out of this subject. Genghis Khan kicks ass!
Today, 12:04 AM
  • lux_apollo's Photo
    Research is such a joy... I guess I'm addicted to knowledge. But my academic career makes that no surprise I guess. Genghis Khan? OMG, I can't even... Sounds like something awesome is in the pipeline!
    Today, 01:01 AM
    Glad you are enjoying research too! It's cool the way you describe it, not nerdy how I feel, when I'm doing it :-)
    Today, 01:22 AM
Photo

Sigh. Been consistently getting a sore lower back after aikido class the last few weeks. Trying to figure out what I'm doing that is putting strain on it. I hope it isn't part of my general body-fucked-up syndrome. :-/
Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • lux_apollo's Photo
    I know it's partly because of inefficient muscle use and tension when we are doing our basic motions at the beginning of class. Depending on what we work on for the rest of class, it can subside a bit or get worse. Tonight we just happened to work on a technique that had me arching my back backwards a lot. It just has never been this consistent before.
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • Hunter Thomson's Photo
    Is this something your instructor might be able to help with?
    Yesterday, 11:29 PM
  • lux_apollo's Photo
    Not really. It's such an internal thing that it would be really hard to parse out what's going on because it's going to be large elements of my total body structure during the motions, not just core issues. Hell, even core issues are pretty complex. I need to work on relaxing, and maybe spend some more time checking my body positions in the mirrors and making adjustments there.
    Today, 12:58 AM
Photo

The most powerful scene I've ever seen ended with the word, "Don't" and I was in tears.
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • clochette's Photo
    One word can say a lot more than a whole sentence :)
    Today, 02:54 AM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    It can. We're watching Shameless and the Ian and Mickey storyline is so good. Tragic, but lovely too.
    Today, 06:34 AM
  • clochette's Photo
    I haven't watched the last season but their love story is really great, like Romeo and Juliet, the cursed lovers
    Today, 08:49 AM
Photo

Why I am always out of likes, even though all I have done 4 or 5 this morning... :(
Yesterday, 09:53 PM
  • TalonRider's Photo
    Sandrewn is correct. Members only get X number of likes for each day.
    Today, 04:44 AM
    Ok,but I have tried ro count them multiple times and X is not a constant :-o
    Today, 08:50 AM
    Oh, and what time zone?
    Today, 08:53 AM
Photo

I just want to eat rice. :(
Yesterday, 07:20 PM
  • Cynus's Photo
    It's a great anime, despite being a giant robot anime (those do get old, usually). The people are starving during the story, and the seven samurai band together to stop the merchants who are in power from hoarding the rice. Heihachi Hayashida, the one who says the line, isn't much of a fighter, but he's motivated to help because he believes everyone should be fed. His last words being "I want to eat rice" just get to me every time. Makes me think about life.
    Yesterday, 07:37 PM
  • W_L's Photo
    <shrug> Well like the stereotype I have Jasmine rice cooking right now, you want to come to my house
    Yesterday, 07:38 PM
  • Cynus's Photo
    W_L, you already know I do. :)

Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Photo

Facebook reminded me that i got Dixie 6 years ago today. Doesn't seem that long.
Yesterday, 07:04 PM
  • sandrewn's Photo
    Life is fleeting.
    Give her all the love you can. Six short years to you. In doggie years its been over forty years for Dixie.
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Photo

Got home from work, changed, got something to drink, sat on the couch to relax. I look up and both dogs are sitting nicely at my feet. At first I thought how nice, then I realized they were begging.
Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Photo

Someday I won't be so tired.
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
  • Cynus's Photo
    I hear you, brother.
    Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    And you're still a puppy... wait till you're an old dog :(
    Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Photo

I'm reading a 'real' book and I find myself getting really annoyed because I can't comment at the end of chapters. I've been GA-fied!
Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Photo

I think we've been keeping your thread warm for you! :p
Yesterday, 03:46 PM
  • AC Benus's Photo
    Oh, okay. I'll check it out
    Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Photo