Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
Today, 10:46 AM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    You know you can't really overcome nature. That's an illusion. When you mess with nature it messes with you back in the end and it wins.
    Today, 12:10 PM
Photo

" You’re like a party somebody threw me You taste like birthday You look like New Years You’re like a big parade through town You leave such a mess but you’re so fun"
Today, 09:32 AM
Photo

The sky is blue and clear with autumnal breezes ... but the storm rages inside my head ... searing blue-white streaks and blood-red bolts of agony ... the dulling shades of the meds slowly take effect and then the near silent blessing of sleep
Today, 09:23 AM
  • Kitt's Photo
    **Pulls the shades tight and turns off anything that may make noise**
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Headstall's Photo
    Aaawwwwhh dughlas...wishing you relief
    Today, 10:17 AM
  • Lisa's Photo
    Wow, I'm sorry, dughlas, but on the bright side, this is beautiful writing. :)
    Today, 11:41 AM
Photo

What has started as six page index has blown up into a 50 page glossary
Today, 08:54 AM
Photo

HUMP DAY!!!!!
Today, 07:12 AM
  • joann414's Photo
    And I'm so frigging glad. Now if Friday will hurry up!
    Today, 09:32 AM
  • BarricadeBoy's Photo
    :(
    Today, 09:38 AM
Photo

Get my phone back today. :)
Today, 07:09 AM
  • SolarMaxx's Photo
    Sometime I wish someone would take my phone away!
    Today, 07:54 AM
  • Peter Piper's Photo
    Lol what hv you done to get it confiscated XD

Today, 08:42 AM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    Yay!!
    Today, 12:32 PM
Photo

Hey Mr. Videogamemaker. Thanks again for the review. And what a cute picture you have there for yourself :) Take care.
Today, 06:44 AM
Photo

I can't wait for tbis weekend so I can post and write and post and write and post and write and post and write...
Today, 12:17 AM
  • AC Benus's Photo
    Then i can't wait either. Go boy, go!
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • BarricadeBoy's Photo
    yeah I haven't been writing because you're on a break lol
    Today, 09:29 AM
Photo

Today: Helped do breakfast, did dishes, did a bunch of laundry, took Mom to an appointment then took her list to the store and shopped, picked her up, went home, did more laundry, did some minor work with Dad, vacuumed the game room, put towels away, then went for a walk by myself. This is pretty much how most of my time get's spent.
Yesterday, 11:33 PM
  • SolarMaxx's Photo
    Hey bud -- you definitely need to work a little more fun into your schedule. Every try running?
    Today, 07:04 AM
  • Kitt's Photo
    Welcome to the world of household management.
    Today, 08:10 AM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    This isn't something new for me. I grew up doing most of this stuff. I've done my own laundry since I was about 12. I just thought I'd tell people some of the stuff i do every day. I have fun doing it most the time, and weekends there's usually friends over.

Yes I run sometimes, but I like walking more because I can look at things. Since we live in the country there's a lot more to see than just buildings and cars and stuff. Nothing is more interesting than na...
    Today, 12:08 PM
Photo

There are some nights that you just tell yourself that there's no shame in going to sleep at 9 PM.
Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Photo

I have an extremely dirty mind... I read a story by one of my favorite authors not on GA and I took his simple senetence and put a dirty spin on it. So far I am the only one who said anything....
Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Photo

I've spent $20 on a godawful movie. Godzilla is horr-i-ble! Cheap antagonist monster, looking like something from an early, early internet game, and an even cheaper plot line. There is nothing to recommend this movie. Why oh why didn't someone worn me!
Yesterday, 10:47 PM
  • MarcW's Photo
    the main problem with this movie is that its soooo DARK - you cant see anything on the screen - there must be some action going on due to the dramatic music and sound effects - but if you cant see it then its a complete waste - the original Toho movies are much better than this hash up
    Today, 06:13 AM
  • MarcW's Photo
    lucky I work in a company that handles first run movies (i.e. those still in cinema & not for sale on dvd / bulray yet) so i saw how bad it was and saved some cash !
    Today, 09:31 AM
  • Ron's Photo
    @Mark - there is more wrong with the movie than what has been touched on by us in this post . . . but yes, you are lucky.
    Today, 11:13 AM
Photo

There will always be people who are nasty, just like there will always be flies. If your not dirty yourself they aren't going to hang around.
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  • faxity's Photo
    I wonder how far that metaphor goes? If you eat bananas a lot, are nasty people more likely to hang around you? O.o lol jk
    Yesterday, 10:48 PM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    I guess I'm stupid, I don't get the banana part.
    Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • faxity's Photo
    apparently if you have a lot of potassium in your diet, flies are more attracted to you XD
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Photo

Delivering Ch4 of Denn's Mobile Circus, then heading back to the lab to begin preparations on Ch2 of The Black Spider
Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Photo

today I prevented a co-worker from eating a bingo dauber. He throught it was candy...
Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  • Edward's Photo
    yes it was hilarious. even though I've never used one in Bingo I knew what it was and had to demonstrate. My boss and I almost died from laughter.
    Yesterday, 09:00 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    I hate to say this, but that's hilarious. LMAO
    Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • Edward's Photo
    He is totally not going to live it down.
    Yesterday, 09:06 PM