Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Why the hell am I awake right now?
Today, 03:02 AM
Photo

Happy Birthday! What a great sign on name you have.
Today, 01:50 AM
Photo

I'm so fond of California red table wines with silly names that I probably don't actually know what the stuff is supposed to taste like anymore.
Today, 12:39 AM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Oh wait, I see there are two Montepulcianos and one is a grape and one is a town. Does Riserva have a controlled use also then?
    Today, 02:21 AM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Never mind, crashing. Night, aditus!
    Today, 02:25 AM
  • aditus's Photo
    Yep, Riserva has also a controlled use. Night, night.
    Today, 02:49 AM
Photo

I love autumn. The colors this year are so magnificent. It's humbling what nature offers us.
Yesterday, 11:09 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    It is sad to see the cold come but boy, those colors amaze me. I too want my hour back! Bonus sleep!
    Today, 12:04 AM
  • Jaro_423's Photo
    I hadn't twigged on what you meant by getting the hour back until Cole mentioned his extra sleep. No such thing as changing the clock where I am, I'm glad to say. Life's confusing enough! Lol!
    Today, 12:30 AM
  • aditus's Photo
    Now I'm envious. I hate this daylight saving time sh... er stuff. Unneeded.
    Today, 01:28 AM
Photo

Efficacious adj. Successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective. “Efficacious treatment for the disease.”
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Photo

Been lazy today, dreary weather and it's causing my arthritis to kick up in my knee.
Yesterday, 10:41 PM
  • Suvitar's Photo
    Lazy is good :)
    Today, 02:08 AM
Photo

There's nothing better than completing the first draft on a chapter you've been struggling with.
Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    That is so true. It sometimes sounds good in your head and on paper its a battle.
    Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Photo

Sucking back some green tea with jasmine I brewed and working on re-writing my Pricolici eBook. I've added almost 10k so far!
Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  • Mann Ramblings's Photo
    sweet!
    Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    Good for you!
    Yesterday, 10:36 PM
  • Cia's Photo
    Thanks, guys! It's slow going, but I have a definite plan on where the story needs to go.
    Today, 12:18 AM
Photo

Still working on Indiana Summer. I know I keep saying that over and over and I am sorry but I'm working at it.
Yesterday, 08:18 PM
  • Gandalf's Photo
    I wish you would crank out a chapter but can only imagine how hard it must be to go back cold to a story you put so much into. Good luck with it. You gave us some great characters.
    Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Photo

'OMG I can't write today, nothing comes to mind! Agh! Argh! Gargl!.. But maybe...' - 5 hours of typing later - 'OMG it's so late I need to go to sleep what am I doing why can't I stop writing!'
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Photo

My Wii died. :( I know it's not the greatest gaming system, but it was mine and I enjoyed it. My hubby bought it for me our first Christmas living together as an early gift.
Yesterday, 07:13 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Aw, I'm sorry. For what it's worth, they're a lot cheaper second-hand! we replaced ours when it died and haven't had any problems.
    Yesterday, 07:37 PM
  • Zombie's Photo
    it deserves a minute's silence while you remember all the happy times it's given you

...before you fling it in the crusher
    Today, 03:23 AM
Photo

It finally rained in California.
Yesterday, 04:18 PM
  • BarricadeBoy's Photo
    I did? Yay!!!
    Yesterday, 04:42 PM
  • Ashi's Photo
    yeah, some drizzle. Better than nothing! :)
    Yesterday, 09:24 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    It never rains in California,
    but boy don't they warn ya ...
    It pours, man it pours. :)
    Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Photo

WHY DID I NOT EAT BREAKFAST?? SO HUUNGRRRRYYYY...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    I happen to think that Wendy's has the best fries, but only if you get them absolutely freshly fried.
    I know, that's quite the disclaimer, but it happens on a more frequent basis than you'd think possible.
    Kudos on the gravy!
    Yesterday, 11:03 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    So explain to me this soto ayam stuff. I see it has lime. Where did you have it first?
    Yesterday, 11:06 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    I first had it in Singapore, and not with lime. I'll PM the recipe I used tomorrow.
    Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Photo

haha I remember in twelfth grade how a group of boys pulled me aside and taught me how to properly tie a tie
Yesterday, 02:35 PM
  • BarricadeBoy's Photo
    Yes! that's it!
    Yesterday, 05:09 PM
  • Ashi's Photo
    Oh, back when I was wearing a tie, I actually like them slightly biased.... Meticulously pressed flat, but slightly asymmetric, engineered lay-back look (and a paperclip hidden in the back to keep it stay instead of a formal tie clip). LOL I don't make sense. And I love skinny knit ties (still have them). And the ex said my tie looks good on me, and he had that almost going to press his lips on me look. That was the worst! I can't believe I'm still a virgin.
    Yesterday, 09:57 PM
  • Jaro_423's Photo
    I have a cupboard full of them even though I've tossed out a lot, but I never wear them now. Does anyone still wear a tie? I went through stripes, to patterns to thin to fat to long and short - you name it. I even made a few of my own. There's a story there, I think!
    Today, 12:28 AM
Photo

Ooooh, im a gold member...so what happens now?
Yesterday, 02:22 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    I loved being a gold member !! You can change your avatar to Austin Powers lol

Yesterday, 02:28 PM
  • Sasha Distan's Photo
    disappointingly, not extra money.
    Yesterday, 04:10 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    Oh, for crying out loud, Sasha ... It's the prestige. :))))
    Yesterday, 10:41 PM