Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

I loved your Secret Admirer story ! :-)
Today, 02:52 AM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    Thanks LBO, I was very flattered by your review. Totally made my day.
    Today, 03:08 AM
  • slytherin's Photo
    :-)
    Today, 03:27 AM
Photo

Adikyrie ! Who suggested that name first ? *glares at Penguin*
Today, 02:44 AM
Photo

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Today, 01:35 AM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    aren't you a day early, Lisa?
    Today, 03:13 AM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    But Happy Valentine's Day back, if you're not here tomorrow.
    Today, 04:29 AM
Photo

I was supposed to be talking to Bryan at 10 tonight. But I slept through his call, he ended up calling till I woke up. He was scared I was completely giving up on him. I cant believe I messed up and hurt him. :(
Today, 12:39 AM
  • James Bond007's Photo
    I know... Just, He was so worried that I had possibly gotten hurt or that I just decided to disappear on him. I just feel bad...

Today, 12:58 AM
  • Ashi's Photo
    :/ Oh no. Give a classy gentlemanly apology and bring him to dinner. And say, "surprise!"
    Today, 12:59 AM
  • Mikiesboy's Photo
    Well now you can confirm that's not your intention. It's over, forgive yourself and get on with the business of being friends!
    Today, 01:13 AM
Photo

I've been on GA for 6 months today. I have 3000 active posts. Man I think I talk too much! But it's been a great 6 months! Thank you all!
Today, 12:21 AM
  • Lisa's Photo
    Happy 6-mo GAversary, Tim! :) We're lucky to have you here!
    Today, 01:37 AM
  • Mikiesboy's Photo
    Aw, thank you Lisa. This place has changed my life .. maybe i should write my first essay about that. I feel lucky to know you all... :)
    Today, 01:42 AM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    Ditto what Reader said. Happy Half-Year Anniversary, Tim.
    Today, 04:31 AM
Photo

New chapter of ExC up!
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
  • Graeme's Photo
    And a great chapter, too. A lot of fun. I just need to find the time to write a review (after deciding which was my best line)
    Today, 12:34 AM
  • daynemora's Photo
    Dude! I totally forgot to guess! It's been a while, though. Last chapter was too serious, then Skinny stole my thunder the chapter before that.
    Today, 01:31 AM
Photo

It's a couple of hours early, but it's the 13th in some places. The Secret Admirers Winners & Reveal post is live!!! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  • Graeme's Photo
    Thanks for organizing it! And thanks to A.J. for being Cupids Vote Counter '
    Yesterday, 11:27 PM
  • Mikiesboy's Photo
    Great fun. Thanks Renee and AJ!!
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Headstall's Photo
    An awesome group of stories, and the contest was superbly organized... congrats to all...
    Today, 12:29 AM
Photo

Tomorrow is the reveal for the Secret Admirer Stories. I hope everyone has had a chance to enjoy them. Can't wait to respond to those who left comments.
Yesterday, 09:36 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    I can't wait to find out the winners and who wrote what. I enjoyed all of them :)
    Yesterday, 09:38 PM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    Yeah, I've been itching to respond too.
    Today, 04:32 AM
Photo

The Chevy Blazer that hubby decided I had to have without asking me didn't want to come home. It came off the tow dolly, crossed 2 lanes of traffic in one direction, reversed, went off the interstate, over two more lanes of access road, then over the berm and over 2 lanes of city street before coming to a stop in a flood culvert (no water). Surprisingly the driverless SUV didn't turn over.
Yesterday, 09:16 PM
  • DynoReads's Photo
    Miraculously it didn't hit any other cars, any trees or light poles. Too dark to tell if it has much damage.
    Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    O.O Wow...thank goodness it didn't hit any other cars!
    Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • comicfan's Photo
    Wow. Glad no one was hurt.
    Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Photo

Maybe I should start writing my antho :)
Yesterday, 08:17 PM
  • clochette's Photo
    Might be good idea :) I'm sure you'll do great *thumbs up*
    Yesterday, 08:21 PM
  • Hunter Thomson's Photo
    That sounds pretty sweet, go for it!
    Yesterday, 08:37 PM
  • Ashi's Photo
    Yeah, do it. :)
Photo

You have to laugh at the shorthand used in onscreen TV guides. For ABC at 7pm, they had listed "Brown Valentine." Now I knew this was a Charlie Brown special, but I couldn't help imagining the travails of a valentine dropped into a toilet. Ewwww
Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  • Parker Owens's Photo
    Ugh. They paid someone to write that?
    Yesterday, 09:42 PM
  • drpaladin's Photo
    I suppose that proves that there are jobs out there for everyone, even those too lazy to type Charlie. lol
    Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Photo

Being pissed at the MIL = Chapter 6 is written... lol. It probably sucks though. :P
Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Photo

I just noticed...A to Z passed 40,000 views some time today! Am I too old to say OMG?
Yesterday, 07:59 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    Nope. lol congrats! :D
    Yesterday, 08:00 PM
  • Mikiesboy's Photo
    Can you be too old to say that?
    Yesterday, 08:01 PM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    Awesome - and well deserved too. Puts you in 44th place on the Most Read Stories List.
    Today, 04:37 AM
Photo
Photo

so tonight someone ate my soup, tried to swap my plate for an empty one and then tried to spike my drink.... average night doing murder mysteries apparently...
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
  • Ashi's Photo
    LOL