Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Not often really taken aback by erotica but AC Benus has managed it. Whoa.
Today, 07:14 PM
Photo

I'm am going to start posting a new novella this evening. It is for mature eyes only!
Today, 04:37 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    I'll post a shocked status tonight, ok? What time will you post? You know there's a line-up for Mann's space opera at midnight EST so people start milling around right before then and will likely be excited to read something new.
    Today, 06:17 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    Yes AC...but it is well written smut...I had a preview and I do recommend it
    Today, 06:33 PM
  • AC Benus's Photo
    Sorry, Irri. I didn't see your message because i was already posting it. And a 'shocked' status will do the trick, you think? lol

Gary, thank you and Lisa both for the encouragement - please think '5-Stars' hehe
    Today, 06:37 PM
Photo

my day got so much better when I sprung my car from the impound lot
Today, 03:29 PM
  • rustle's Photo
    Jail break!
    Today, 06:04 PM
Photo

Why am I so gabby today? Guess I'm recovering from my cold.
Today, 02:41 PM
  • Valkyrie71's Photo
    I'm glad you're feeling better :)
    Today, 02:48 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    Thanks!
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Hee. When the kids were toddlers I noticed that a sick day never meant that we set to zero at recovery--there was a reservoir of naughtiness to work off...
    Today, 04:00 PM
Photo

There are always choices. You just need to be careful with them.
Today, 02:37 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    So true.
    Today, 02:39 PM
  • jamessavik's Photo
    careful of those gray areas. Where I always get in trouble is when I have to pick the best answer out of a lot of bad choices.
    Today, 05:10 PM
Photo

Apparently sitting on my desk chair means getting my toes bit. Silly me for thinking something belonged to me and not the cats!
Today, 02:37 PM
  • Valkyrie71's Photo
    God forbid I'm not paying attention to them! I had a cat once who used to launch himself onto my back if I was sitting at the desk with my back to him! Knight is no longer allowed near the chair when I'm in it, because if he lays on top of the back he flops over so he ends up between my back and the chair! What is it with kitties? lol
    Today, 02:47 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    LOL
    Today, 06:00 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    Gotta love those kitties. :P
    Today, 07:40 PM
Photo

Quick, what can you do with a six foot bundle of sugar cane???
Today, 02:23 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    You can always peel and chew or peel and use as mojito garnish.
    Today, 02:54 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    I misunderstood--you only get two full canes and they trimmed, peeled, and jointed them for us. Less exciting, more practical. Chewing as I type. I think I'll freeze some for skewers, that seems like a great idea!
    Today, 03:47 PM
  • jamessavik's Photo
    you could make a batch of rum, yo-ho-ho.

Today, 05:08 PM
Photo

Part one of Chapter 12 of Jamie and Andrew is up. Please read, enjoy and like.
Today, 01:43 PM
Photo

a new story will be coming. very soon hopefully.
Today, 01:19 PM
Photo

I still have not got a new chapter of Abel III ready.
Today, 10:42 AM
  • Kitt's Photo
    We will wait. Maybe not too patiently but...
    Today, 02:54 PM
Photo

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Today, 10:05 AM
  • WestcliffWriter's Photo
    Hoe dieper je valt voor iemand , hoe langer de weg terug!
    Today, 10:49 AM
  • Zombie's Photo
    It's a dangerous business going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to...
    Today, 11:05 AM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    Walk into the garage and get in your car. The steps go a lot faster that way.
    Today, 01:56 PM
Photo

perfect ride marred only by the cretin who tried to walk Zeba back into his field over the electric fence. She seemed to think horse getting a series of electric shocks was no big deal.
Today, 10:00 AM
  • Kitt's Photo
    And just what did this twit think actually keeps the horses in if crossing an electric fence is no big deal?
    Today, 02:57 PM
  • dughlas's Photo
    said idiot obviously has no horse sense
    Today, 03:40 PM
  • Sasha Distan's Photo
    she complained about having to take the horse back out to the field in the mud...
    she tried to get out of washing him down after the ride...
    she's a spoilt brat. oh, and she's 31. the two kids who came with us are better than her.
    Today, 04:55 PM
Photo

half way point
Today, 08:14 AM
Photo

Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Today, 07:49 AM
  • Zombie's Photo
    I don't mind the voices.
    Except when they start arguing with each other...
    Today, 11:09 AM
Photo

I doubt whatever I could say, it would not be enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Today, 03:00 AM
  • Headstall's Photo
    what did I do?
    Today, 12:26 PM
  • Sasha Distan's Photo
    You said some incredibly eloquent and lovely things.
    Today, 05:01 PM