Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Well, good to know I update my status frequently.....whoops.
Today, 02:22 AM
Photo

It hit 40 today. The weatherman says it's back to 21 tomorrow. Ugh.
Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Photo

Last night the weather was nice and people opened windows. Anyway- how do you politely mention to your nieghbors that they just came out to the nieghborhood with loud sex?
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • Dabeagle's Photo
    Slip a note under their door suggesting there is video.
    Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Randomness's Photo
    Open your window and try to out-do them. They need to know how well sound travels. It's all in their best interests of course. :-P
    Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  • jamessavik's Photo
    They're a cute young couple. I won't do anything that might traumatize them.
    Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Photo

Be sureee to read Roommates for the CSR! :D
Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Photo

I posted the next chapter of The Hollow Hills a bit early. I hope you enjoy the next glimpse into Galen and Josh's lives. :)
Yesterday, 08:21 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    Wonderful, first time I've seen you in the Promising Author Discussion Forum. Congrats again. :)
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    Thanks, Ron! :)
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

It went up to 50 today! If I pull the quilt tight enough over my head, can I sleep through tonight and tomorrows snow and come out again for the high 30's and 40's they are promising for the weekend?
Yesterday, 07:56 PM
  • craftingmom's Photo
    That's my plan too...
    Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • dughlas's Photo
    Heard it was 70 and beautiful in SC where I spent the past 2 weeks, lucky to reach 50 while I was there ...
    Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Photo

I must be a snow deterrent... since I've lived in Iowa haven't seen much snow. On the other hand back east they have.....
Yesterday, 06:30 PM
  • Edward's Photo
    lol.... ::runs and hides::
    Yesterday, 08:15 PM
  • craftingmom's Photo
    I'll help too, KC and Valkyrie!
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Edward's Photo
    ::comes out of hiding:: you'll never find me with all the corn fields north of Des Moines ::runs away and hides again::
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Photo

New chapter of Barbed Wire Heart is posted. It's called Who is @Jacksprat337? Enjoy!
Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Photo

I have added the sequel to War On Earth. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as the first one.
Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Photo

Does anyone else read their own stories once they have been posted, then get nervous as each line goes by thinking that you are going to spot an error? I wonder if they have a name for that condition :D
Yesterday, 06:01 PM
  • jamessavik's Photo
    If it doesn't matter to us mate, it's not going to matter to anyone else. That's why every story has a little blood, sweat and tears included.
    Yesterday, 06:13 PM
  • LitLover's Photo
    It's called being an author/artist/perfectionist. Take your pick :). All of you are harder on yourselves than your readers could ever be.
    Yesterday, 06:51 PM
  • MrM's Photo
    LitLover is right. My problem is that I do find errors...quel damage.

Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Photo

Dear god, I asked you for no more snow and for spring to come early. Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Photo

honey, i'm home ... managed to slip in between last night's snow & ice and tonight's snow.
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
Photo

Help. This sneer's stuck to my face.
Yesterday, 03:13 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Could be anything.
    Yesterday, 03:16 PM
  • jamessavik's Photo
    I once changed a NO SMOKING sign to say NO SMIRKING. I like it better that way.
    Yesterday, 03:37 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    Eat a cookie. For some reason I've been wanting one all day. Now, I'm going to get dressed up for outside weather and go and get one. You should too! :)
    Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Photo

No sock hat, no scarf, no gloves, no coat, no sweater, no flannel... just a T, Levi's and sneakers... almost sinfully naked. Oh it is 71 degrees and beautiful. :P
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
  • MarcW's Photo
    and tomorrow it'll be -10C again
    Yesterday, 03:08 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    :P It's only 26 here with a low of 8. :(
    Yesterday, 03:35 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    42F in Boston and I'm going out for a cookie from the local bakery. Yum!
    Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Photo

Bored and playing with prompts again...
Yesterday, 02:17 PM
  • WestcliffWriter's Photo
    I read "bored and playing with" then looked away and had all these pictures come into my head. :D
    Yesterday, 06:03 PM