Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

In the lab letting Ch 3 of Denn's Mobile Circus simmer. Should be ready on Saturday 8/02/14 according to the instructions...
Today, 12:06 AM
Photo

My biggest regrets is studying French instead of Spanish in school
Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Photo

Chapter 15 is posted, hope ya'll like it.
Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Photo

I'm so over the eom at work. All eyes on me and loooooong day.
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    Relax and have some ice cream. Next month you might have even more fun.
    Yesterday, 09:10 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    That sounds like my day. Ugh!
    Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Photo

Watched 3 little fawns bounce around the yard tonight. Amazing.
Yesterday, 08:54 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    WE have lots of deer. They're precious. I told hubby today if we were millionaires all animals would be in our backyard:P

Yesterday, 08:58 PM
  • Ghostboy's Photo
    Ya I love seeing animals wander around, and these fawns were so little and bounced like lambs do. Too cute. :)
    Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Photo

Time for a drumstick, the ice cream kind. Yum!
Yesterday, 07:31 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    Darn it! I try to be evil but it never works! Dental health defeats seductive desserts once again. "Dagnabbit you meddling kids" *shaking fist ineffectually* :)
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    LOL..maybe evil doesn't work for you Cole, but funny does...
    Yesterday, 10:29 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    ;)
    Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Photo

so one of the Associate Director's kept calling my phone while I was out and one of the federal agents wanted to answer my phone to freak them out.
Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Photo

I'm watching wife swap to where it's the conservative family swaps with the poly family. The conservative family...I hope I never have to meet them in a million years. It's one thing to have your beliefs and values, it's another to try and make a member of the family (the other wife) to leave the home and claim "their blood is on my hands". Sorry, it's not. Stupid people!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
  • Zombie's Photo
    on onscreen murder could make it a ratings winner
    Yesterday, 06:11 PM
  • Lisa's Photo
    Oh man, I used to LOVE that show! It's still on?
    Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Photo

I hate reading new books... when I start reading, I can't stop and I don't want the book to end....
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Photo

Heyo...I needed a safe story to procrastinate with and since I didn't review the first time around, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone. Take care.
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Photo

been to the Doc - he was so understanding and gentle when he examined me and so goddam sexy-looking - maybe I need some more injuries for him to look at...
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
  • Mann Ramblings's Photo
    tell him you have a groin pull!
    Yesterday, 05:18 PM
  • Zombie's Photo
    nice idea, but *coughs* there are limits to self-control... :p
    Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    lol
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Photo

I have left the tranquility of the forest for the bustle of the big city. A couple of days in Helsinki before we're homeward bound.
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    Seems like you've been away forever!
    Yesterday, 03:27 PM
  • Sasha Distan's Photo
    i agree with Ron, we miss you!
    Yesterday, 03:38 PM
  • Thorn Wilde's Photo
    It's been a long and busy summer. Look forward to getting back home, though, and back to normal. :)
    Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Photo

I'm a huge fan always looking for my Wednesday morning puck up but its been a few since my last Noah update just checking in is everything OK? is there still more to come? HOPE SO . you are an awesome author and I have read all your stuff. from your female representation of fans.
Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Photo
Photo

Damn..change of plan..have to drive for an hour to pick something up..will give me some quality time with my youngest son
Yesterday, 10:32 AM
  • Headstall's Photo
    That was me years ago lol...four kids meant little peace
    Yesterday, 09:37 PM
  • Cia's Photo
    No thanks! I'll stick with 2. One girl, one boy, one hand to drag each of them to neutral corners. LOL One day they'll be humans, though. I can only hope mine still tell me everything (and that I won't have gone deaf with their blathering before then) when they're your kids' ages.
    Yesterday, 09:40 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    omg.. I hear ya...I can't believe I have made it this far...hang in there lol
    Yesterday, 09:43 PM