Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

ch4 sent to my editor so it should be up soon.
Today, 12:20 AM
Photo

ch4 sent to my editor so it should be up soon.
Today, 12:20 AM
Photo

Happy Halloween!!! As my treat to my readers, I have finally managed to post Chapter 39 of Thwarted!!! http://www.gayauthors.org/story/renee-stevens/thwarted/39
Today, 12:05 AM
Photo

Happy Birthday Mark!!!! I hope you have a great day! :)
Today, 12:05 AM
Photo

I thought, oh yeah, Six Feet Under, that would be great to watch again. I forgot about the advertisements for embalming fluid ... They hold up well.
Today, 12:02 AM
Photo

Sound of kids sorting the proceeds...
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Full-sized Twix for Mom! SCORE!
    Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Photo

My kids trick or treating goodies included a packet of cocoa, a capri sun... and a package of Top Ramen. Seriously???
Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Sounds like someone got caught short. Top Ramen sounds pretty damn good to me!
    Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    lol...sadly my kids are past the age of T or T...no more of those stories for me
    Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • MJ85's Photo
    Well...the cocoa can be saved for a cold day (coming very soon, no doubt) and kids drink plenty of Capri Sun, don't they? The Ramen...well I'm with you on that one, LOL.
    Today, 12:43 AM
Photo

I am sorry for lack of activity - being with family makes me too happy and distracted. Normal service resumes Monday
Yesterday, 08:32 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    Just enjoy :)
    Yesterday, 08:36 PM
  • rustle's Photo
    Balance, dear boy.
    Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Photo

the 5th of November is coming soon. Ready to storm parliament?
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Photo

I think if you run over someone who deliberately crosses against the light, the penalty should be down to a traffic violation
Yesterday, 07:36 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    lolololol
    Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    Over privileged, that strikes of a judgement call ...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • Irritable1's Photo
    Now, now, if we were to do that the population of cyclists would drop by 75%...
    Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Photo

I'm about to make all of my Simon readers very, very happy
Yesterday, 07:04 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    Your mission was accomplished...residing on cloud nine right now..will be here a while
    Yesterday, 09:58 PM
  • AC Benus's Photo
    Thank you, Gary, for an amazing review on the last posting of "Codeword." By the third sentence, you had brought tears to my eyes. Three words, huh? I know the second one is 'LOVE,' and that is what i feel towards you. Thank you for all of your support
    Yesterday, 10:42 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    Awwwwwww...I'm going to cry again...you made me do that a lot tonight...not complaining though :)))
    Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Photo

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
  • Daddydavek's Photo
    Thanks and back at you!
    Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Photo

My first Halloween in the new house. I'm excited to see how many trick-or-treaters I have tonight!
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
  • A.J.'s Photo
    Over 60 kids and I ran out of candy as I gave away 3 pieces per kid at first.
    Yesterday, 08:11 PM
  • Valkyrie71's Photo
    Wow! If I get more than two, it's a lot.
    Yesterday, 08:34 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    Sounds like success. Hope you don't get many more.
    Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Photo

Almost have the next chapter of "Thwarted" finished... Will hopefully go up tonight!
Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Photo

So tired. Glad the weekend if here. Not so glad that I found work emails that needed to be addressed urgently when I checked this morning.
Yesterday, 05:21 PM