Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Got a bruise across the bridge of my nose from a breathe right strip. I went out for more cold drugss, and this one little lady blurts, 'What happened to your nose?" Paired with dark circles and pale skin... I probably looked like I'd take a wallop across the face! lol
Today, 12:55 AM
Photo

I recommend going back to the beginning of Chapter 13 of Things Are Different
Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Photo

I just discovered a huge mistake in the last several chapters of Things Are Different and I have to redo them. I somehow left out a key scene.
Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Photo

Chapter 14 of Things Are Different has posted.
Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Photo

Just wrote another short for the new prompt #374, but I'll have to post it tomorrow since I already posted one today. I'm loving these prompts! Really getting my creative juices flowing. Thanks to comicfan and everyone else who comes up with them!
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Photo

last night I learned I was a nice kitty.... there is a story behind that from an adorable 3 year old.
Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Photo

My writing room is done!! Turned out perfect. 3 light gray walls, 1 dark gray accent wall, and 2 chairs (Hubby called them ugliest chairs on earth)...I love it :)
Yesterday, 07:11 PM
  • Cole Matthews's Photo
    That's fantastic! I have an office but I still use the dining room table for some reason.
    Yesterday, 07:37 PM
  • wolfwriter's Photo
    how exciting for you. Now you can get to some writing :P
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    Good deal,now write:)
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Photo

I'm super sick with head/chest thing. If you get any gobbledy-gook messages from me... I blame the drugs!
Yesterday, 03:34 PM
  • Timothy M.'s Photo
    LOL, Mann. Cia please send me one too :)
    Yesterday, 05:34 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    you are not alone Cia..I am into my second week but my drugs suck!
    Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • Cia's Photo
    Aww, thanks everyone. I hope you feel better, Headstall. I've already had an appt. on Monday for my doc, for another thing, so I can get a twofer and get checked out at the same time. Make her earn her office visit fee, lol.
    Today, 12:53 AM
Photo

NaNoWriMo finished. Back to Unwilling!
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
Photo
Photo

Happy Birthday!!
Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Photo

Sorry guys, I'm working on the current chapter of The Marine and will post it as soon as possible.
Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Photo
Photo

Freaking out over the new Star Wars trailer while my mom just sits here and laughs at me. :D
Yesterday, 12:56 PM
  • Johnathan Colourfield's Photo
    I'm so sure thats Benedict Cumberbatch's voice in the trailer lol
    Yesterday, 03:41 PM
  • Stellar's Photo
    Cassie! OMG! Me too hahaha
    Yesterday, 05:10 PM
  • joann414's Photo
    lol. At least something to look forward to for you. :)
    Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Photo

Copper very happy in his new field - he's still covered in mud, but he's very happy!
Yesterday, 12:19 PM
  • SolarMaxx's Photo
    I really love horses -- what kind is Copper?
    Yesterday, 12:56 PM
  • Sasha Distan's Photo
    he's an irish sport, so he's mixed with some TB and some everything else. He's a big 16.2hh 19 year old chestnut and I love him to bits.
    Yesterday, 05:03 PM
  • SolarMaxx's Photo
    Yep! I'm definitely a little jealous! I used to ride a lot as a kid! Horses still fascinate!
    Yesterday, 07:24 PM