Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Finally found how our bin ends up in the middle of the road lately. If I catch those middle schoolers they better - but not too fast
Today, 01:48 AM
Photo

Folks will know how large your soul is, by the way you treat a dog!
Today, 01:35 AM
Photo

Hey, Handsome. I love the new avvi. ;)
Today, 12:35 AM
Photo

Happy Birthday, Wayne! :)
Today, 12:30 AM
Photo

PS- My stories are for young gays that need stories of hope while burning off those pesky hormones. Be welcome!
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Photo

YTou'll need five active posts for the site to open to you completely. It'a an antispam thing.
Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Photo

Homeless Hank found a dead rabbit. So quirky!
Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

Mom died peacefully late last night. A long life well lived RIP!
Yesterday, 07:57 PM
  • Slytherin's Photo
    :( I'm sorry for your loss, Dave *hugs*
    Today, 12:51 AM
  • aditus's Photo
    I'm sorry, Dave. *hug*
    Today, 01:12 AM
  • Puppilull's Photo
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Today, 01:35 AM
Photo

I'll be turning 29 next year. Going to start going backwards. Soo.. 29 Holding 2. :P
Yesterday, 07:55 PM
  • wildone's Photo
    It is easier to say you are celebrating your 2nd Anniversary of your 29th Birthday :)
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • Slytherin's Photo
    lol
    Today, 01:28 AM
Photo

Downtown Philly is starting to remind me of Times Square. Just quadruple the traffic and the ads.
Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Photo

Happy birthday to the pup and his siblings. Blitze spent his day being pampered with a nice warm lap under a warm blanket for napping.
Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Photo

My car bill for new tires and a minor repair today was offset by receiving my Christmas gift card from work and my property tax rebate today. Well, it helped cut the bill in half, anyway. lol
Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Photo

Goblin's first ever Zoo day - and it was awesome! Lions and tigers, penguins and fish. And the AHDs came out to greet me. I miss them.
Yesterday, 05:37 PM
  • DynoReads's Photo
    We love to do the zoo. Bonus for us is that it was a short walk, just across the street and the zoo parking lot, from the train station. Since my son loved trains, the zoo trip was extra special.
    Yesterday, 07:27 PM
  • Kitt's Photo
    Next visit we have to take Goblin to Philly zoo and the Great Adventure Safari park!
    Yesterday, 11:24 PM
  • Puppilull's Photo
    Lovely!
    Today, 01:34 AM
Photo

Goblin's first ever Zoo day - and it was awesome! Lions and tigers, penguins and fish. And the AHDs came out to greet me. I miss them.
Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Photo

I had to tell Dad that giving Mom the gift card he had at work as a Christmas present isn't a good idea. Men...
Yesterday, 03:58 PM
  • Headstall's Photo
    LOL... men are... practical hehe... just saying
    Yesterday, 06:04 PM
  • Mikiesboy's Photo
    Yeah .. she can buy what she wants to. Unless it was a gift card for the car wash, or Home Depot!

Yesterday, 06:57 PM
  • Puppilull's Photo
    Man or not, regifting something so generic isn't a very grand gesture. Combined with something else it could work.
    Today, 01:33 AM