Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out our FAQ guide to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read Write Socialize

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

the family business- Dad- Colonel US Army 30 years, Uncle MSgt, USMC20 years, Cousin US Army KIA Vietnam, Cousin Cpl Korea, Cousin US Army Desert Storm, nephew US Army Iraq/Afghanistan, nephew USMC Iraq, nephew USMC Afghanistan
Today, 11:14 AM
Photo

This year's crop of greenfly is proving tasty for sparrows. Just been watching them perform acrobatics around my plants. :)
Today, 09:11 AM
Photo

I weep at a mother’s anguish as rifles crack and a lone trumpet sounds lament over a young man’s grave, they serve.
Today, 08:31 AM
Photo

Ultrasonic evaluation of my body'shop detox station has me not quite shaking but afterwards definitely going to eat some bacon.
Today, 08:25 AM
Photo

Stepped away for a while. I'm back.
Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Photo

Well I had plans of writing 4 chapters during my vacation... but that fell completely apart. I'll be lucky to get one. :(
Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Photo

There's a thunderstorm brewing, in my head, in my life. Hail the size of nickels they said, winds gusting a gale. Soaked, struck and blown away.
Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Photo

I'm dating again and Justin Bieber is giving a free strip show on instagram, what a weird day
Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • C. When's Photo
    I like to imagine the two are related. I'm happy you found a guy and I hope he makes you happy.
    Yesterday, 09:22 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    That's great , Fluffy puppy :)
    Today, 02:32 AM
Photo

A little book humor in today's comics: http://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy
Yesterday, 05:27 PM
  • Reader1810's Photo
    I haven't read Get Fuzzy in I don't know how long. Thank you for posting that. :)
    Yesterday, 08:38 PM
  • Ron's Photo
    My pleasure. :)
    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Photo

Hungarian Goulash, fresh asparagus with lemon butter. Nice holiday dinner.
Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Photo

Coming soon: Not The Sun, Book 4.
Yesterday, 04:50 PM
  • C. When's Photo
    I know what I'm rereading this week. ^-^
    Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Photo

So hard to breathe tonight.. darn asthma ! :(
Yesterday, 04:35 PM
  • C. When's Photo
    Hopefully, it's better tomorrow. *hugs*
    Yesterday, 05:22 PM
  • Zombie's Photo
    poor little blue one :(
    Yesterday, 07:09 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    Thanks, I feel better now :-)
    Today, 02:30 AM
Photo

Good Night Guys... See you tomorrow... :)
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
  • Shane's Photo
    The Shiny, thats my nickname here on GA :P

Yesterday, 03:36 PM
  • clochette's Photo
    Lol then you should go take a look in Last Post Win, there we all fight to win the shiny ;)
    Yesterday, 03:39 PM
  • The Eminent MGK's Photo
    Yeah you have to come and join in LPW with us Shane. Then you can be the shiny all you want, you'll get lots of pulling remind ya. And Thank You all... :)
    Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Photo

I was visiting the local firefighters today and had to think about Fire and Icing. Is there an update in sight?
Yesterday, 01:50 PM
  • Puppilull's Photo
    Yes, we want more! Please...?
    Today, 12:48 AM
Photo

Almost there...
Yesterday, 11:43 AM