Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

much better today. still hate several people
Today, 03:39 PM
Photo

I know a whoopie spot where the gin is cold but the piano's hot... i unexpectedly love writing in the 20's.
Today, 02:57 PM
Photo

okay Guys I posted a new chapter of Tales That Toby Tell. go check it out!
Today, 02:57 PM
Photo

2200 - maybe you should publish Jo Ann ! :)))
Today, 02:16 PM
Photo

Here's to my last week on the hated night shift :) and happy easter GA
Today, 11:47 AM
  • wolfwriter's Photo
    Happy Easter
    Today, 12:48 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    Night shifts sucks! I'm not fond of them either. Happy Easter Andy !! :)))
    Today, 01:02 PM
  • Lisa's Photo
    Have a great Easter, Andy! :)
    Today, 02:26 PM
Photo

Early start to the weekend. Can't argue that. TGIF!!!
Today, 11:26 AM
Photo

Omg, so I was watching this coming put video on youtube, you know where the guy's talking to the camera, and he's like, don't you go chatting with people like this. He frickin thought I was webcam-ing! Geez...
Today, 10:58 AM
Photo

Is coming out to your girlfriend like friendzoning them?......just a thought
Today, 10:13 AM
Photo

My brother's 5th gf in 10 months is coming over with the family for a cookout. Apparently she's an extremely picky eater: no carbs, and doesn't like veggies....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Today, 10:12 AM
  • Valkyrie71's Photo
    She sounds like me, LOL
    Today, 10:17 AM
  • Cia's Photo
    Meat Medley!! :P BBQ skewers that people can self-make and then you grill are also a great way to work around picky eaters yet still present a well rounded meal option.
    Today, 10:46 AM
  • Redsunshine's Photo
    That's actually an awesome idea. I found out she likes green beans so that's what I was going to make with grilled chicken...skewers sound so much better though. Now, I just have to see if my Dad will be on board. He's, um, grumpy and particular. He's actually gone outside and pouted the entire visit if I fix something he doesn't like.
    Today, 11:30 AM
Photo

Last Chapter of Footprints is up and running.
Today, 08:50 AM
Photo

finally it's Friday, TGIF!!!!
Today, 07:18 AM
Photo
Photo

that happy satisfaction which comes from feeding your friends really tasty food.
Today, 01:45 AM
Photo

the batteries in all 4 smoke detector's decided this morning that they needed to be replaced and were chirping to their hearts content..... I did replace them when I got home.
Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Photo

In NOLA with Joann and DRUNK off my ass. Vacation is off to a pretty good start!!!
Yesterday, 09:51 PM
  • slytherin's Photo
    LOL - I hope you have a great time in New Orleans :)))
    Today, 08:34 AM
  • comicfan's Photo
    Lisa - NOLA = New Orleans, Louisiana.

Today, 11:30 AM
  • Lisa's Photo
    Oh,duh. My oldest was there over his spring break. Said it was great. I'm so jealous. You guys are really there together???? That is so cool! :)
    Today, 02:27 PM