Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Happy Fourth of July, Americans lol
Today, 11:01 PM
Photo

Cops are *everywhere* tonight! Have fun but be cool. :)
Today, 10:57 PM
Photo

request: emojis in statuses :D if it isn't too much :)
Today, 10:46 PM
Photo

Happy Fourth of July to all my stateside GA friends, and happy July 4th to all my other GA friends. :D
Today, 10:24 PM
Photo

Worked on Morton's Fork today. It is turning out to be challenging and in the best way, at least I hope so! :)
Today, 10:24 PM
Photo

Mercy this rain just won't end...
Today, 10:18 PM
Photo

You'll need to have 5 active posts before the site opens completely. It's an anti spam thing. Be welcome!
Today, 09:09 PM
Photo

Happy B-day, Kuragari! :) I hope you had a great day!
Today, 08:25 PM
Photo

My story is now available! Hugs and Kisses
Today, 05:58 PM
Photo

It's been a busy day.
Today, 05:37 PM
Photo

My two bros need to get online!
Today, 04:55 PM
Photo

Happy Birthday!
Today, 04:18 PM
Photo

Hello friends... I realise it's been a while since I updated - in fact I kind of went the opposite direction. As usual, stuff happens in life - not all of it fun - and I apologise if you wrote a note but never got a reply this last year. What I am happy to be able to tell you is that ET is finally completed...something that's taken most of the year off and on? The new chapters will be posted in good time and at the moment I'm replacing the already published parts bit by bit. Th...
Today, 03:11 PM
  • Valkyrie's Photo
    I'm glad to hear you're back and that the story is finished. I really enjoyed what I've read so far. :)
    Today, 03:42 PM
  • dughlas's Photo
    Glad to hear you completed the story and are posting it. Missed having you here.
    Today, 03:42 PM
Photo

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,
Today, 01:59 PM
  • Carlos Hazday's Photo
    But is he hung?
    Today, 03:29 PM
  • MrM's Photo
    I have been told that Washington was hung like a hamster...

:(
    Today, 08:33 PM
  • Drew Espinosa's Photo
    Did someone say hung??? :D
    Today, 10:11 PM
Photo

How I wish I could pay someone to do this crap, it's so bloody time consuming. Jae is plodding on :-(
Today, 01:56 PM