Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Recent Story Updates

Filter results by...

A Myth in Eight Parts

Book 1 of MaruMonzterz -----

MaruMonzters is a new game that is fast rising in popularity. The first edition of the MaruMonzterz World Tournament will run through all continents, and Rumiko's team is the favourite to win (if only because the're the Main Characters). As they advance in the tournament, however, they realise there is more to the game than meets the eye, and what was once a children's game becomes something much more sinister.

Max is gay, but hasn't told his firends yet. He's also in love with his friend Josh, who loves him too. What happens when Max's friends find out his secret? Will Josh be brave enough to tell Max how he feels? Will they be able to make the transition between friends and lovers? Their story won't be the only one told. Enemies turn out to be friends, and family turn's out to be enemies. All the while secrets buried in Max's past complicate his future.

The path of self-realization is the key to happiness. Sometimes you need a specific someone to take you on that path. But what if its a difficult someone?

JW's life is falling apart after a rocky divorce from his wife. Marcus will not admit it but he is looking for more than a quickie. A chance meeting sets in motion an unexpected relationship of two men who mature into a more than just friendly lovers. This story evolves from a secrete love to a gay families daily and unexpected life.

My story of soon 85 years of a tempestuous life, a try to understand myself where I come from, an attempt to draw lessons for others from my experiences, my joys and my woes. All life is beautiful, provided it is not useless !

Its a story of 3 men who's paths crossed by sheer chance of fate and their lives changed forever.

Book 4 of MetaWolf *****

MetaBattles is the 4th MetaWolf book, a ‘polarizing’ and politically incorrect series of the M/M werewolf genre, with kinky sex, non-traditional wolves (scheming betas, raping enforcers and gamma assassins), a Meta suffering from PMS, and nine vampire queens – only outdone by a pack on ‘‘roids au naturel.’ –- It is advisable to read the first three novels (Meta, MetaOrigins and MetaShadowLands) before and MetaPrompts in parallel: http://www.gayauthors.org/story/johnar/metaprompts

Book 5 of MetaWolf *****

MetaDeaths is the 5th MetaWolf book, a 'polarizing' and politically incorrect series of the M/M wolf shifter genre; with odd wolves (submissive enforcers), odder humans (a Meta), and even odder vampires, only outdone by one queen that is a queen in more ways than one. It is highly advisable to read the first four books in the series (Meta, M-Origins, M-ShadowLands and M-Battles) and the M-Prompts until chapter 35 before this book. -- 'You should have chosen differently.'

Book 99 of MetaWolf *****

Little snippets set in the MetaWolf universe, inspired by prompts, of different length, posted in irregular intervals, mostly dark, sometimes light-hearted or steamy, always adding to the overall story. Most likely not enjoyable without being familiar with the MetaWolf series (Meta, MetaOrigins, MetaShadowLands and MetaBattles so far).

A meteor will fall to the ground. A new Prince will be crowned. But he will have no idea of his heritage or of what he can do.

What do you do when you're in a relationship that could destroy not only your life but your family? This is the situation the Chambers' brothers find themselves.

This tale of intrigue, adventure and gay abandon, will thrill you as I take you on a journey from England to Cape Town in an original and absorbing tale of forbidden gay love.

When wolf shifter Lovel went to investigate the new wolf in town, he didn't expect to find his mate. And he certainly didn't expect the adorable Mika, who had the largest blue eyes he had ever seen.

Noah needs help, and Adrai K'loemach is the only one with the resources to do it.