Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

[Luc] Petey by Luc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

C James

Elite Member

• Author: Signature Author
  • 10,606 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:19 AM

Petey by Luc

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

cirbanner400.jpg"And we all know that CJ doesn't use cliffhangers"~ Tallonrider 11-10-08
"CJ, you're a lurker, you never use cliffhangers, and you'd never use blackmail." ~Wildone 10-03-07
"We all know that CJ is neither a cruel author nor does he leave cliffhangers." ~ Clydee 3-23-11
"CJ doesn't use cliff hangers." ~ Low Flyer 3-23-11

Graeme

Gay Dad

• Mod:  Forum Moderation Team
  • 11,609 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:36 PM

Okay -- this has to be one of the most amusing stories I've read in a long time.

David is a rogue. He's got that air about him that makes him an almost loveable rogue, but I was cheering when his plans started to fall apart. He had worked so hard, scheme so cleverly, and it all failed because of the intervention of the story's hero: Petey.

I suppose it was wrong of me to feel aroused by the sight of Donny looking much like an avenging angel, full of righteous rage and indignation as he faced the devil.

Just enough self-deprecation so that I don't hate him, but I could tell that his conscience was on an extended vacation and it didn't really bother him :D

Uncle Sean was a delight, too. He wasn't in the story for long but he made a strong impression in that short space. His pearls of wisdom were simply wonderful.

Thank you, Luc, for a beautiful tale. I can't say too much more because it would just spoil the story. :worship:

There are three types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Now starting to post: Leopard Spots, the sequel to Leopard Skin Cover

Jack Scribe

Rest in Peace

• Author: Classic Author
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

Thank you, Luc, for a beautiful tale.

I, too, was very amused. David, the protagonist, is really the antagonist. He is a 'shit', but a likeable one. The ending and the cluster of photographs of the expanded family was perfect.

Jack B)

You'll discover a virtual library of original novels and short stories.

~~~~

Here's a fast link to my Story Page

~~~~

Camy

Emu in disguise

• Author: Author
  • 647 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:25 PM

:lmao: cheers for putting me off buying a Pencil Cactus! ;)

A bounder gets his just desserts - or should that be deserts.

Thanks,

Camy

Algy's Peril

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats."
Albert Schweitzer

C James

Elite Member

• Author: Signature Author
  • 10,606 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

Luc, this was great! And David is definitly a nasty piece of work in some ways. I loved what happened!

BTW, the photos might not display for some people. I made a mistake with the files; with Linux, you need to watch out for case in filenames, and the extensions were upper case. Sorry, and I've asked Joe to fix it, so hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.

CJ

cirbanner400.jpg"And we all know that CJ doesn't use cliffhangers"~ Tallonrider 11-10-08
"CJ, you're a lurker, you never use cliffhangers, and you'd never use blackmail." ~Wildone 10-03-07
"We all know that CJ is neither a cruel author nor does he leave cliffhangers." ~ Clydee 3-23-11
"CJ doesn't use cliff hangers." ~ Low Flyer 3-23-11

wrathofmagneto

Cool Member

• Author: Promising Author
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

Awww! That was cute!

Hehe, I couldn't help but love Donny! In his position, I might be forced to do what he did as well. Although, at the end, I pictured David as a Scooby Doo villain. :lmao: "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling boyfriend and his pesky cactus!"
Check out my stories!
Footsteps of Giants
Tangled Web
=D
Posted Image

Benji

Shadow playing amoungst the cliffs

• Members
  • 6,799 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:54 AM

Awww! That was cute!

Hehe, I couldn't help but love Donny! In his position, I might be forced to do what he did as well. Although, at the end, I pictured David as a Scooby Doo villain. :lmao: "I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling boyfriend and his pesky cactus!"

B) ................Clever, devious, funny as hell!! Great story Luc!!