PPC's position on SPiCE  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should PPC support the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Erics(SPiCE)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe (Explain)
    • What is SPiCE?

I believe we as members of PPC should support Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Erics (SPiCE). However, some members may disagree or may be tainted by a certain goat. Therefore, this poll is important for the Prolific Posters Club.

Co-founder Tim L. B)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we as members of PPC should support Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Erics (SPiCE). However, some members may disagree or may be tainted by a certain goat. Therefore, this poll is important for the Prolific Posters Club.

Co-founder Tim L. B)

may be tainted by a certain goat!!! ummm, was that for me Tim?????

I don't think the club should dictate a line on conduct on this one. Our members should be able to decide if they support or not SPiCE on their own will. :P

Co-founder sacha

may be tainted by a certain goat!!! ummm, was that for me Tim?????

I don't think the club should dictate a line on conduct on this one. our members should be able to vote for or against SPiCE on their own will. :P

Co-founder sacha

Sacha, this poll is about the club's official stance. That is why we're voting on the issue. If you disagree with PPC supporting SPiCE, feel free to vote 'No.' Dissenters are welcome in PPC. And the co-founders don't always have to be in agreement. You should know that by now. :)

Co-founder Tim

Sacha, this poll is about the club's official stance. That is why we're voting on the issue. If you disagree with PPC supporting SPiCE, feel free to vote 'No.' Dissenters are welcome in PPC. And the co-founders don't always have to be in agreement. You should know that by now. :)

Co-founder Tim

Exactly! Scoopny, you can vote on what you really believe with no fear of retribution from me... but... :whistle:

Exactly! Scoopny, you can vote on what you really believe with no fear of retribution from me... but... :whistle:

Sacha, please do NOT taint other members of our group. We know you have a thing for the goat. You've made that clear. :lol:

:blink: Me, trying to taint other members!!!!! I would NEVER do that. and dammit I thought that my things with animals were secrets!! :ph34r:

You know there's a lot of things I'd do with ya, but I really draw the line at goats. :lol:

I thought we were going to Saginaw? :lol:

Oh, I'm going there too, my great one, when my 2 friends will be up for it.

The good ones are almost always taken, hon. Cheer up! There are still some good fish in the sea. :)

ya I guess, it's better doing that then trying to break them up, :P , oh well.

Oh, I'm going there too, my great one, when my 2 friends will be up for it.

ya I guess, it's better doing that then trying to break them up, :P , oh well.

Well, if you think you can break them up, try it. :devil: