[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

Great chapter, Dan! It's interesting to see how the Worthington/Jamie problem with their link is resolved. I was concerned while reading the early part of the chapter, but it appears the tension was necessary. And Worthington waxes philosophical about wealth.

It seems I was right about this being what breaks the sinclair down, and about Jamie getting super pissed about Worthington and Colin... and about Colin being a bit foolish when it comes to his understanding of the dark path.......

Wow! The Jamie-Worthington argument was really unsettling. :( Scary even. Jamie totally lost it. Obviously, the incident with Colin hit a deeper hurt around his own loss of innocence and the life-path that he likely would have followed.

Given that Jamie essentially saved his life, it seems that Worthington is prepared to do whatever it takes to keep their relationship intact. It's a fascinating dilema.

Why hasn't Worthington initiated a more offensive stance or plan against his uncle? Everything has been just defensive so far....wards and the like. There has to be a showdown coming at some point. :blink:

Great chapter, Dan. :worship:

Conner

As BeaStKid said in a former post :

It's always a pleasure to read Dan's works. His writing is so grasping and needs to be read with such concentration, for if you miss even a single detail and it rears its head later in the chapters, you'll go WTF? And that is a good thing, as it shows how intricately Dan plans his stories and each chapter.

I support it :worship:

Another difficulty for me is to imagine how the different actors look like. If a reader with drawing talent could make a portrait of a dwarf, or even of a demon?......Anybody wants to try ?

As BeaStKid said in a former post :

I support it :worship:

Another difficulty for me is to imagine how the different actors look like. If a reader with drawing talent could make a portrait of a dwarf, or even of a demon?......Anybody wants to try ?

Thanks...

Exactly. I have wondered on numerous occasions how Worthington or for that matter Jamie look like. As the former has been described in quite glowing terms by Colin... ;)