Pubic Shaving

Pubic Shaving  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave your pubic hair?

• Yes, completly
    • Yes, partially
    • No

Back in my day (I know, I sound like a grumpy old man) no one shaved their pubes..it was kind of a sign of masculinity (not for the ladies though.. :D ). Then it seemed that the trend was for manscaping, with a trim bush and shaved balls. Now it seems the look is for completely shaved pubes. Unless it's changed again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:*) well, your probably looking for the male opinion. but :) , i voted for partially shave. but i don't, I wax. the after shaving effect isnt pleasant and it grows back too quickly. :*) Edited by Smarties
At this point in time, I do not. If I had a boyfriend or prospects for a boyfriend, I would shave my balls and all the way to my ass and trim the area above my dick.

:P .........Someone mentioned here I think in this thread about looking at what appeared to be as a young bird stretching out of as nest!! I LMAO, :lol:

I think it looks better when it's trimmed but I hate the look of when it's completely bald. It's well... a big turn off for me...

As for shaving... I hate it because I always end up with razor burn so I just keep mine trimmed :P

Eric

Shaved pubic hair is great...on someone else.

The idea of puting a sharp object in a hard to reach place just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. However if you manage to acomplish this bit of contortionism without injury I consider you a very talented and good looking person. :P

Regrowth sucks!

but there again... pulling pubes from your teeth does aswell...

with shaving you gotta be careful... ingrowing hairs down there are NOT nice!

oh and i've done the complete shave thing... the maintainance is too much hassle... trimmed and neat FTW

Well, your probably looking for the male opinion.

Well... I shaved them a couple of times when I was younger but the itching... oh my god! Im just glad my Chris doesnt mind it.

Oh, Chris doesnt either, in case you were wondering, though I know what you mean about hairballs.

Shave your balls, peeps. That's all I'm sayin'. Nobody likes hairy testicles. It's just not cool. Other hair is fine, so long as it's not insane. :D

Amen. :worship: that part of the male body is weird looking enough, but hair just adds to it.. :P Now, I have been putting off on saying anything on this topic, but eh.. since I did vote in the poll, I will.. so do with the comment what you will.. lol.. But I am shaved and waxed cleanly. I cannot stand body hair on myself.