[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings Ch. 9 - Leaving The Nest

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Yes, his Shadowyness rides a dark motorcycle, weaving in and out of plots, spreading his cliffhanging skills to all to observe. He awaits to strike at unsuspecting goats, trying to achieve a higher status in the cliffs. His characters wait to be awaken and come forth in his diabolical twist of fate, as we stand stunned at the body left at the bakery, which holds in its chambers the goats head.

• 1 month later...
Haha! Yes, his Shadowyness rides a dark motorcycle, weaving in and out of plots, spreading his cliffhanging skills to all to observe. He awaits to strike at unsuspecting goats, trying to achieve a higher status in the cliffs. His characters wait to be awaken and come forth in his diabolical twist of fate, as we stand stunned at the body left at the bakery, which holds in its chambers the goats head.

Goat is more evil :P

• 1 year later...

Way back, almost a year ago, when I first joined GA and read everything you had written in 2 days (on top of work and my family), I asked if you were going to go back to writing Dreams and Clipped Wings. This is not a direct quote, but I believe you answered yes. Any chance that's close to happening in the near future?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Okay...this was posted in 2010. I just found the story this month and ita still on hold. What's the story?

Shadowgod is currently on indefinite hiatus from GayAuthors. I know it sucks when an author leaves a story hanging but sometimes life has a funny way of getting into the mix of things...

Shadowgod is currently on indefinite hiatus from GayAuthors. I know it sucks when an author leaves a story hanging but sometimes life has a funny way of getting into the mix of things...

I *HATE* readus interuptus!