[Krista] Standing in Shadows

• 3 weeks later...

What a guy, that father of his...o_0

I liked the story, though. My only complaint is that it ended so soon. :) I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Corey. I'd have died growing up in a household so strict.

Standing in the Shadows

I like this one, I also read it in the sneak peak section, I would hate to deal with a parnet that controlled their kid who they could date, and have to drink a beer. I'd hate to live in a strict house hold too.

B) .......Interesting story!! Poor Corey having a father that controlling, adding that he also his coach and teacher is beyond annoying!! (Reminds me of my Marine Corp Drill instructor Step-Father) :angry: But stepping into his son's sex life is way out of line, what is he going to do when finds out Corey is also gay?

What a guy, that father of his...o_0

I liked the story, though. My only complaint is that it ended so soon. :) I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Corey. I'd have died growing up in a household so strict.

Hey J. Ross! Thanks for reading the first chapter. I would also feel sorry for Cory, but there are a lot of parents like that, especially around here when Sports are sadly the best entertainment.. haha.

But anyway, you won't have to wait a really long time for chapter 2 to come out. :)

Krista

I know the feeling...cus I still live in a household like that... too strict for my taste :angry:

Amazing job Krista :) Looking forward to reading more!

Aww. I live in a semi-strict house myself.. I've just grown too old to really take orders.. lol.. Thanks for working with me on this story my dear. :) And I should have something more for you to read soon. :)

Standing in the Shadows

I like this one, I also read it in the sneak peak section, I would hate to deal with a parnet that controlled their kid who they could date, and have to drink a beer. I'd hate to live in a strict house hold too.

Ohh! thanks for linking it Drewbie, I completely forgot to. I'm glad you read it as well. My mother used to control the people I could date.. or at least have an opinion about them.. lol.. which sucks.. but yeah, it does happen.

B) .......Interesting story!! Poor Corey having a father that controlling, adding that he also his coach and teacher is beyond annoying!! (Reminds me of my Marine Corp Drill instructor Step-Father) :angry: But stepping into his son's sex life is way out of line, what is he going to do when finds out Corey is also gay?

How will his father react to Corey's "changes?"... We'll just have to wait and see. :ph34r:

Chapter 2

Here's the link, please come back here, PM me, or E-mail me to discuss the story. Feedback motivates me. ;)

Krista

:lol::lol: ...............CJ huh!! but only beer in the tailgate?? Will the tequila come out in chapter 3? Nice chapter Krista I enjoyed!

:lol::lol: ...............CJ huh!! but only beer in the tailgate?? Will the tequila come out in chapter 3? Nice chapter Krista I enjoyed!

Now now... as we all know Tequila is only used by Eric's... not goats ;)

Krista.... amazing job with your story... and as much as I wanna comment on the different happenings, I can't because knowing my big mouth... I might accidentally give something away :ph34r: Unintentionally of course...

*sigh* the perks and disadvantages of being a blonde betareader ;)

Eric

lol, Chapter 3 is alcohol free.. I think? :ph34r: But thanks for reading! :)

And I believe everyone should name a "villain" of sorts after a certain Goat. After all, those are not peaceful eyes hidden under those shades.

Seriously though Benji, thanks for reading the story! :)

Now now... as we all know Tequila is only used by Eric's... not goats ;)

Krista.... amazing job with your story... and as much as I wanna comment on the different happenings, I can't because knowing my big mouth... I might accidentally give something away :ph34r: Unintentionally of course...

*sigh* the perks and disadvantages of being a blonde betareader ;)

Eric

Thanks for being that Beta Reader man, ex-husband. :wub:

Keep secrets, secrets though. :ph34r:

Where's the sneak peek?

I like this one, Krista. My money's on the Dad being not as bad as he seems, just loves his kid and wants the best for him...could be because i'm a parent myself, and sometimes I say things to my daughter and have to ask myself "who the heck is that?"

I never want your chapters to end. I noticed it in Conflicts, too. That has to be a good thing.

Thank you for your effort. Happy Holidays.

Tracy

p.s. more, soon. B)

I just started reading the new story, and am liking it already. I can't even imagine if I grew up with a father like that, but I'll reserve any further opinions about him until I read more about him. A great beginning to a story that I can't wait to see the next chapter of. Keep up the excellent work.

Where's the sneak peek?

I like this one, Krista. My money's on the Dad being not as bad as he seems, just loves his kid and wants the best for him...could be because i'm a parent myself, and sometimes I say things to my daughter and have to ask myself "who the heck is that?"

I never want your chapters to end. I noticed it in Conflicts, too. That has to be a good thing.

Thank you for your effort. Happy Holidays.

Tracy

p.s. more, soon. B)

The sneak peek is in the Sneak Peek section of GA, but that chapter and chapter 2 is on my hosted site now, so no worries.. lol. The father character is a central character in this story that I know I will struggle with.

I'm glad that my chapters keep you entertained so much that you don't want them to end. :) I always wonder if I'm writing dull parts to my chapters or if they're too wordy that it's not an easy read.. or something.. so you've settled some of my doubts.. haha, especially for Conflicts. :wub:

And! Happy Holidays to you too. :)

I just started reading the new story, and am liking it already. I can't even imagine if I grew up with a father like that, but I'll reserve any further opinions about him until I read more about him. A great beginning to a story that I can't wait to see the next chapter of. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for liking the story! The next chapter 'may' be delayed due to the holidays.. lol.. busy times. But I've enjoyed writing this story so far, it's more my style and genre so I feel comfortable. :)

• 2 weeks later...