[Krista] Standing in Shadows

Yeah, I think i'll have to agree with Drewbie about the Dad. He'll no doubt get worse before he gets better. But when our boy breaks free of him, oh how free he will be.

Nice work, Krista, and as always, thank you for your effort.

Tracy

I'm keep on feeling bad for Corey, the dad is way to involved and at times far removed.

Aww. Will the father/son relationship change? For the better.. or Worse? :P0:):ph34r:

Thanks for reading Drew. :)

Yeah, I think i'll have to agree with Drewbie about the Dad. He'll no doubt get worse before he gets better. But when our boy breaks free of him, oh how free he will be.

Nice work, Krista, and as always, thank you for your effort.

Tracy

Thanks for reading Tracy. :)

I really enjoyed the latest chapter to Standing in Shadows, and I still hold my opinion about not liking Corey's Dad at all. I am anticipating the next chapter to see where Greg has taken him. Anyway, great chapter.

I hate to have to say "me too", Krista, but me too, I read the chapter right away,

gobbled it right up in fact, and decided Dad might just be a self-centered prick.

And you deserve better for not making US wait.

Thank you :wub:

Tracy

I really enjoyed the latest chapter to Standing in Shadows, and I still hold my opinion about not liking Corey's Dad at all. I am anticipating the next chapter to see where Greg has taken him. Anyway, great chapter.

Thanks for reading. :) I've been working on chapter 5. 0:)

I hate to have to say "me too", Krista, but me too, I read the chapter right away,

gobbled it right up in fact, and decided Dad might just be a self-centered prick.

And you deserve better for not making US wait.

Thank you :wub:

Tracy

Thanks for reading Tracy!

is there ever going to be a time where your writing isn't wonderful :blink:

lol these 4 chapters were good can't wait for another chapter :P in this or are you... XD

patience... 0:)

Lol, thanks for reading my stories. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oo just started reading this one. Haven't read anything new in a long long time coz i've been far too busy with uni but this is awesome! :2thumbs:

I want to know where they arrived and how it will progress!

Thanks for reading!

I've slowly, but surely been working on the new chapter.. my college and life has been nutty.. haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Great chapter Krista :worship:

I have to admit I had to scan a bit over chapter 4 to get in the right time frame, but the characters immediately jumped out at me.

I really enjoyed the dance lessons too. I found it funny that the the senior lady leaving gave them a look and then the instructor asked if they were the grooms. It appears that everybody can see it except for Corey :P . Hell, even his Dad picked it out by his flip flogs :D .

Ticks :o , aren't those the pesky little things that give you lyme disease???

Don't be going and killing off Corey or Greg too soon :lol: .

Thanks again for the chapter,

Steve B)

Loved the ticks scene, checked them out on Google and EWWWW!!! they can be a P-I-A! They "looked" so cute in the dance studio! The characters can really reel you in with their silliness, the looks they give each other and their shyness.

I'm so glad to be able to help you out with the chapters girl!

Anxiously waiting for Chapter 6!! :P

I enjoyed the Dancing lessons how fun. "least I don't have two left feet :lol:

Could it be that greg likes cory?

Lol. I liked writing the Dancing scene.. it actually seemed less awkward than my dancing scene in Are You Christian.

- I don't know does he? :ph34r:

:great::great::great::great:

And I haven't even read it yet. I'm sosososososo happy to see you Krista!!!!

Be back in a bit.

And thanks for your effort already! :D

Tracy

Lol, I'll try to be better at writing/posting.

Great chapter Krista :worship:

I have to admit I had to scan a bit over chapter 4 to get in the right time frame, but the characters immediately jumped out at me.

I really enjoyed the dance lessons too. I found it funny that the the senior lady leaving gave them a look and then the instructor asked if they were the grooms. It appears that everybody can see it except for Corey :P . Hell, even his Dad picked it out by his flip flogs :D .

Ticks :o , aren't those the pesky little things that give you lyme disease???

Don't be going and killing off Corey or Greg too soon :lol: .

Thanks again for the chapter,

Steve B)

Oops, sorry about the long delay. :(

Lol, I promise a few more chapters before I kill anyone off. :unsure:0:)