[Krista] Standing in Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 37: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/krista/standinginshadows/37

And, Epilogue https://www.gayauthors.org/story/krista/standinginshadows/38

Thanks Steven for your unwavering support, beta, editing, shoulder to cry on, and ass to kick. All of these years while I whined, procrastinated, and argued over plot and edits. When I am too 'country' for my own good, to where no one knows what the crap I'm trying to say. I think you're undefeated in Chat Polls still, but I still call that Penis Bias, you all like them.. and you all have one. What's a girl to do in there? Honestly.  :D 

Thanks to all the readers that stuck by me through all the procrastination and delays the story went through. I am happy with the story overall, so I hope y'all like the ending. It was fun to write, which is all I can promise. 

I cannot believe it's over   :no:   :,(

We've spent so much time in the company of these people, going through a gamut of emotions (I'm trying to resist the temptation to list a long line of emoticons), and cheering for our reluctant hero, it's going to be difficult to do without more insight in their lives.

But I think you've chosen a good place to end the story for now, and we leave Corey and Clinton with hope and happiness, facing the future with all the challenges of the last year at school and decisions about what to do next and how to make their relationship work.

:thankyou:  for a wonderful story.

• Like 1

Thank you for enjoying the story. :) Yes, I wanted it to end before I got too close to the inevitable last year. I'm glad you called him a reluctant hero as well, for some reason I believe that is the most fitting for him. 

• 3 weeks later...

I do want to swear, curse and kill... Because I won't be hearing from Corey anymore....

So, I guess I better say a belated thanks for 30 something glorious chapters!

Lol. Aww. I'm glad you liked the story. :D

Well the end has come to a great story :(

The epilogue was actually kinda funny. I'm actually glad they got caught cause it allowed for a funny ending. Well Done :)

Edited by DPower30