Bumping uglies. The wild mamba. The hunka chunka.

I got all of those from Stallone movies and I've never said them out loud though. Usually I just call it sex or f**king or if it's particularly gentle and romantic making love.

Bump and grind.

Sounds old fashioned to me, but it was two high school kids I overheard at Pacific Bay Coffee in my home town. As they continued talking it became obvious that they were talking about having sex. With each other. And it was two guys. :worship:

Colin B)

Bump and grind.

Sounds old fashioned to me, but it was two high school kids I overheard at Pacific Bay Coffee in my home town. As they continued talking it became obvious that they were talking about having sex. With each other. And it was two guys. :worship:

Colin B)

hahahaha yesssss! I dont see nothing wrong with a lil bump and grind

lmao prince

I've been told that I have unique nicknames for saying sex. And I always kinda thought everybody has nicknames for sex.

Well anyways the nicknames I use for sex are:

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Are these really so awkward and do you have any?

I call it spawning because at my age it involves a lot of flopping around and gasping for breath.

At your age? God back in my sexual days if I remember correctly it was a lot of flopping around and gasping for breath. At least on my end, he just kind of laid there and didn't do much of anything. Then again even when we weren't having sex he just kind of laid there and didn't do much of anything. Only time he did anything remotely exciting was when he was drunk. Oh god... anyways long tangent that you really didn't need to hear...

To get to the point. I tend to just call it, IT. or the deed (dirty deed maybe is more accurate for my tastes :D ), um or if I'm feeling special maybe just fun? playing? sexy time? happy hour? special time? or I mean, like some of you guys, I wouldn't say no to good old f*****g... :D

• 2 months later...

Found a great one today. This one's for Marky :thumbup: "I drove me tractor through yer haystack"

A sex name dedicated to me? how cool lmao

I call it humping, grinding, mounting, shagging, screwing. goosing, but my favourite is making love, gentle romantic and so slow and erotic your teeth curl LMAO

• 3 weeks later...

The other night we were getting frisky and we thought the kid was already asleep (thank goodness the door was locked) she knocked and asked what we were doing. I giggled like I always do at awkward moments but hubby shouted that we were "rearranging the furniture!" :P

Worse, the next day she asked why everything was still in the same place :o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...