Would ya date/do the person above you?

HAHAHA!!! I'm gonna fool ya and be the first one here!! :P knowing no one wants to bite the banana! hahaha

Oh Crap!! Marcos hit the button before I did!! Well, I guess now I'm gonna have to answer then... So, Marco, I'd have to say just like you said to Yang... Hell yeah! :P

Edited by Rush

You sure about that? wink.gif

Oops, Lacey cut in front of me....guess that means I won the jackpot!

(PS: Can I trade him for Chris?) laugh.gif

I'd take you on a date Mark. Travelling, History and Gay stories would make for some great conversation.

As for the sex I'd have to check with my boyfriend first, but maybe you'd strike gold and get 2 for the price of one... thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That is, if ArpeGGio doesn't keep you too busy... tongue.gif

I'd take you on a date Mark. Travelling, History and Gay stories would make for some great conversation.

As for the sex I'd have to check with my boyfriend first, but maybe you'd strike gold and get 2 for the price of one... thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

A threesome? Now that's hot.

As for Lacey, I'd take him in a heartbeat...once he hits 18. In the meantime, I just lust harmlessly after his boyfriend. :P

I'd do you and your boyfriend =D

Jk Jk