Hey yall,

Just thought I would drop in and let yall know what Max and Josh 21 is now up in G.A.S. I hope you all enjoy it and take the time to let me know your thoughts, you know how addicted I am to feedback lol.

Best,

NightOwl

Max and Josh 21

Hey,

Also newbe's like me get involved in reading stories that are here a while already. I just love the story.

I'm also a bit worried, though. When I see messages from 2009 about Max and Josh with sometimes months between posting of new chapters I wonder when I can read the next chapter about Max, Josh and now Max' cousin Mark.

Please don't keep all of us waiting too long.

Phoenix1977

(Sorry, can't sign my true name. Even in my country MD's are supposed to be straight).

• 2 months later...

Hey yall,

I just thought I'd let you know that chapter 22 of Max and Josh is now up in G.A.S. I think it's a really heart felt chapter and I would love it yall checked it out and let me know your thoughts.

Best,

Owl.

Max and Josh 22

B)...........Hey Owl, damn you made me re-read chapter 21 to get caught with 22. 0:) Looks like Josh won't have to come out, seems his extended family already knows! :lol: Mark really had some father there, I bet the scumbag had a girlfriend on the side, I mean who else could he have left his money to? Max is a strong individual, and Mark is going to need it in the transition of moving. Humm, something forbearing of what Josh's Uncle said about being careful, I wonder if something bad will happen in an up coming chapter? Great Chapter Owl!

• 2 months later...
Posted Image ..... Great chapter, long time coming I might add Posted Image Seems Tom is moving along in the right direction, hopefully he will persevere here, but I fear of his father finding out and all hell breaking loose. I wonder when things settle down if Tom and Mark become an item! BTW, Arron seemed to be nonplussed at Josh's announcement! Edited by Benji
  • 3 months later...

Hey Yall,

I just wanted to yall that I have one of my computers fixed and I'm trying to get the newest chapter of Max and Josh finished as soon as I can. I'm dealing with a lot of crap with being under the weather, my family and crap with my job but I'm going to write as much and as fast as I can so I can try and have it to you as soon as I can.

Hope yall will stay around.

best,

Nightowl

• 3 weeks later...
Posted Image .............Wow! I forgot about this story, so glad you got out another chapter, Posted Image however I had to re-read the two previous chapters to reorient myself in the plot. I'm glad for Marks new location, I hope he does well but do have some concerns with Tom's newly founded attraction to him. This should be very interesting, as Tom needs to erase his demons before trying to get into a relationship. In fact he has a lot of crow to eat with me culpa in between. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
  • 4 months later...

Posted Image .............Wow! I forgot about this story, so glad you got out another chapter, Posted Image however I had to re-read the two previous chapters to reorient myself in the plot. I'm glad for Marks new location, I hope he does well but do have some concerns with Tom's newly founded attraction to him. This should be very interesting, as Tom needs to erase his demons before trying to get into a relationship. In fact he has a lot of crow to eat with me culpa in between. Great chapter, looking forward to more.

Hey Benji.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you, I never got the message that someone had posted here. everything you say about Tom is true and I also think it will be interesting to see how things progress between him and Mark, if anything does happen between them at all lol.

More so than anything I wonder how well Tom's attempts at redemption will go and if he will be able to go through with everything without getting too discouraged.

Thanks again for posting Benji, I always worry that my posting habit turn people off my writing but seeing a new review or a post in one of the forums always brightens my day.

Thanks and best Benji.

Edited by NightOwl88

Hey Everyone. I just wanted to let yall know that i am working on Max and Josh as much as I can. I've finally managed ot break through my writers block but I haven't had a lot of time at home due to some family obligations. It is my sincere hope and desire to have it done by next week. Please bear with me yall. I wish yall the best. P.S I dunno if any of you are on twitter but on the advice of a friend I've made an account there so yall can follow me on there. if I get any followers I'll post updates there. You can find me at J.A.G or @Nightowl88

• 4 weeks later...

Hey yall,

It's been far too fraking long in coming but I have finally managed to get the newest chapter of Max and Josh up. You can find the new chapter in G.A.S. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

I know I've said this before but I want to thank everyone for sticking around. i know it's not easy to follow my work with the long period between updates but I've upgraded my tech so i can write from anywhere and I've re-worked my schedule pretty heavily so with luck I'll be able to post more regularly.

Link to chapter 25

best Yall,

Owl

Edited by NightOwl88

I wish to first congratulate you on a touching and very well bought out story, I can only aspire to be half as sincere and touching.

secondly, please...more?

hello Jaxatar, Good to meet you.

I'm glad that you have enjoyed the story so much. I'm always happy to hear from someone who likes my work. I've just posted a new chapter to Max and Josh and I hope you like it. Please feel free to drop by here again and leave your thoughts or even drop a review.

best,

Owl

Posted Image ............... Long drought, I had to re-read the last chapter to familiarize myself with the story again! LOL, nice chapter, just when is Tom going to break down? Right now I see him on the edge, trying to put up a front.
  • 4 months later...

Hello all,

I don't know if anyone is still following or checking in on this thread or not but i just want to put out there that I AM working on Max and Josh. I'm in the middle of a chapter right now and I'm looking for time to write as often as possible.

I will have this chapter out soon. I swear.

best

Owl

• 1 month later...

Hey, I just finished rereading the last couple chapters of Max and Josh and I'm back on edge waiting to see how things turn out! Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for sharing this story so far!

Rachel

Hey Yall,

thanks to some help from our Admins the newest chapter of Max and Josh is now up in G.A.S. I hope that you all enjoy it. I know it was a long time in coming but recent developments in my life should make it easier for me to write and post more often. You can also check out my work in my yahoo group. It's been a little dead for awhile but I am in the process of reviving it and I'd be happy to welcome new members.

Here is the link to the story.

Max and Josh CH26

here the link yo my group.

OwlsStoryDen

• 5 months later...

Hey yall,

The newest chapter of Max and Josh is now up. I hope that yall enjoy it. Feel free to drop me a line as I love to hear from yall.

Max and Josh Ch27

B) ...............Just don't take another 9 months for an update!!  Thanks for the chapter!

• 1 year later...