Bisexual Actors

Saw this online 150 Bisexual Actors

Mostly older guys, but here's their list:

GEORGE MAHARIS, ROBERT WAGNER, PERRY KING, JIM HUTTON, DIRK BENEDICT, RICHARD ANDERSON, DENNIS DAY, LEE MAJORS, LIBERACE, FABIAN, JOHNNY WEISMULLER, CARLTON CARPENTER, RAPHAEL CAMPOS, GEORGE NADER, MARLON BRANDO, WALLY COX, JOHN PHILLIP LAW, GUY MADISON, RICHARD GERE, JOE DALLESANDRO, JOHNNY CRAWFORD, NORMAN FELL, TONY BILL, PETER FONDA, FARLEY GRANGER, PERNELL ROBERTS, BRIAN HYLAND, ANDREW STEVENS, MICHAEL BLODGETT, JAMES DEAN, HORST BUCHOLTZ, JOHN TRAVOLTA, CHRISTOPHER ATKINS, TONY CURTIS, DON "RED" BARRY, TYRONE POWER, ERROL FLYNN, KEITH CARRADINE, BOBBY CARRADINE, ROCK HUDSON, YUL BRYNNER, JIM NABORS, PATRICK WAYNE, DAVID CASSIDY, BURT REYNOLDS, PAUL LYNDE, CHARLES NELSON REILLY, MICHAEL MULLINS, SHAUN CASSIDY, RICHARD THOMAS, ROBERT CONRAD, STUART WHITMAN, MARTIN SHEEN, GILBERT ROLAND, LEIGH McCLOSKY, RICHARD HATCH, RAY STRICKLYN, ROBERT "LOCKE" LORRAINE, RAYMOND ST. JACQUES, STUART ROBINSON, ROBBIE BENSON, BRAD DAVIS, MATT DILLON, GARY GRIMES, WESLEY EURE, JEFF CONAWAY, HIRAM KELLER, BURGESS MEREDITH, ALAIN DELON, ROBERT EVANS, TOM JONES, ROBERT MORLEY, PAUL PETERSON, MERV GRIFFIN, RICHARD CHAMBERLAIN, CHAD EVERETT, BEN COOPER, ROBERT WALKER, HARDY KRUGER, RICHARD JAECKEL, JACQUES D'AMBOISE, PAUL NEWMAN, VALENTINO, JACK SERNAS, RORY CALHOUN, TOM RETTIG, MICHAEL PARKS, BEN MURPHY, GARY LOCKWOOD, ROBERT LOGAN, JOHN SMITH, MICHAEL LANDON, DAVID BOWIE, MICK JAGGER, CHUCK CONNORS, TERRY THOMAS, KEITH RICHARDS, BART MATTSON, TONY PERKINS, GEORGE HAMILTON, EARL HOLLIMAN, TAB HUNTER, RAMON NOVARRO, TOMMY KIRK, RODDY McDOWALL, TOM BERRINGER, DENNIS HOPPER, CHRISTOPHER JONES, HARRY BELAFONTE, CHARLES BRONSON, MONTGOMERY CLIFT, FRANKIE AVALON, RICHARD DAVALOS, JACK BENNY, BURT LANCASTER, BRODERICK CRAWFORD, VAN JOHNSON, MICHAEL GRAY, DAN DAILY, WILLIAM KATT, DEWEY MARTIN, CLIFTON WEBB, DACK RAMBO, JAN-MICHAEL VINCENT, AUDIE MURPHY, VINCENT PRICE, MIKHAIL BARYSHNIKOV, BOBBY DRISCOLL, BRANDON de WILDE, PETER USTINOV, ELTON JOHN, DENNIS CHRISTOPHER, BURT BACHARACH, JOHN SCHNEIDER, GLENN CAMPBELL, RICK NELSON, SAL MINEO, CHARLES LAUGHTON, MALCOLM McDOWALL, SYLVESTER STALLONE, ROD McKUEN, TOMMY SANDS, FRED STUTHMAN, LARRY PARKS, DAVID ESSEX, DEAN STOCKWELL, CESAR ROMERO, FREDDIE PRINZE, ELVIS, JAMES COCO, WALT DISNEY, JEFFREY HUNTER, VIC MORROW, TONY DOW, AL PACINO, JEFF BRIDGES, SUNSET CARSON, STEVE MCQUEEN, TERENCE STAMP, KEIR DULLEA.

Dirk Benedict, the guy that played Starbuck on Battlestar Gallactica? Wow.

Matt Dillon, Robbie Benson, and Jeff Conaway....wow....all those jack-off fantasies when I was a teenager might have actually had a ring of truth.biggrin.gif

Ricky Nelson: I used him as the physical model for JP Crampton in "Chronicles of an Academic Predator." Little did I know...

Mark, you forgot Tony Dow being listed, as well as Fabian. Tony Dow serves as the physical model for Jeff, Frank, Robbie, Billy, and Marcel. Fabian is the physical model for Brad. I think maybe you had a sixth sense going on.

Mark, you forgot Tony Dow being listed, as well as Fabian. Tony Dow serves as the physical model for Jeff, Frank, Robbie, Billy, and Marcel. Fabian is the physical model for Brad. I think maybe you had a sixth sense going on.

Holy shit, I completely missed those. Wow. I need to become a Hollywood agent.

And John Travolta....that would have been like f**king Vinnie Barbarino (Welcome Back Kotter). I'm not sure if that's really all that hot.

His characters from Saturday Night Fever and Grease were pretty hot, though. Anyways, Jeff Conaway was a very good-lucking guy before the drugs ruined him...kinda sad. Luckily, your other two crushes from that era, Robbie Benson and Matt Dillion, aged quite nicely. I bet the '80 movie Little Darlings must have been quite the masturbatory film for teenaged you, Mark....not only did it have Matt, but also teenaged Tatum O'Neal and Kristy McNichol, who were apparently very popular with teenaged boys who liked tomboys.

Holy shit, I completely missed those. Wow. I need to become a Hollywood agent.

And John Travolta....that would have been like f**king Vinnie Barbarino (Welcome Back Kotter). I'm not sure if that's really all that hot.

Ever wanted to have sex with an extra-terrestrial imprisoned in a human body? :wacko: :blink::ph34r:

Edited by paya

Not Walt Disney D:

-clings to childhood desperately-

Oh wait, I'm gay. I didn't recognize hardly any of those people. :wacko:

See, you should be happy. When they unfreeze Walt in the future, you can sleep with him.

You didn't recognize those people because most of them are OLD. sad.gif I guess you'll have to wait until you're in your 40s to find out who in this generation does guys too.

well I just saw Joe Dallesandro with Jane Birkin in Je t'aime moi non plus and he didn't look bad. But could it be he's in the list because he wasn't afraid to play a gay character? Or on what was the list based Mark?

OK, so I googled a bit and according to wiki Joe himself identifies as bisexual. And OMG you can find images of Joe in his best... erm... shape! :lmao:

Edited by paya

well I just saw Joe Dallesandro with Jane Birkin in Je t'aime moi non plus and he didn't look bad. But could it be he's in the list because he wasn't afraid to play a gay character? Or on what was the list based Mark?

It's all based on Hollywood gossip. You should follow the link to the site (he says, rolling his eyes at Paya affectionately).biggrin.gif

Why is Rock Hudson on the list. He was totally homo. :lmao:

Anyway, where do they come up with the idea of all these actors being bi? Have they admitted to such?

And OMG... Elvis? Now I wanna go back to the 50's. :P

Edited by Tiger

Hmm...Christopher Atkins of Blue Lagoon, I presume.

If I was a teenager back in the 80's that would be my choice.

Too bad, I wasn't even born yet in his prime.

• Like 1

James Dean? Interesting.

Absolutely. There's a book I just ordered from Amazon on Henry Wilson and his boys. Henry was a Hollywood Agent from the 40s till his death in the 70s (1978, I believe), and was a piece of work by all accounts. Severely closeted, socially and politically conservative, he basically set up a system where hot young guys would have to f**k him to get in on the game. I'll let you know what it says after I read it.

James Dean. I'd love to see that smarmy "Rebel Without a Cause" look of his change when he got a dick rammed up his...er..nevermind.tongue.gif

Absolutely. There's a book I just ordered from Amazon on Henry Wilson and his boys. Henry was a Hollywood Agent from the 40s till his death in the 70s (1978, I believe), and was a piece of work by all accounts. Severely closeted, socially and politically conservative, he basically set up a system where hot young guys would have to f**k him to get in on the game. I'll let you know what it says after I read it.

James Dean. I'd love to see that smarmy "Rebel Without a Cause" look of his change when he got a dick rammed up his...er..nevermind.tongue.gif

:o

Now I got interesting black and white pictures in my mind. :P