Elliot is young and gay, always has been.

Seems there's no hiding it either but he's not campy. He just moves right once in a while and well there is this cute little wiggle things he says he doesn't have. He turns his high school upside down. Especially for one young boy in a wheel chair.

Roll Call

Ricky's wordsmithing, turns of phrase, and unique ways of expressing otherwise common concepts and ideas makes his stories an absollute delight to read. I am sorry it's taken me so long to find them, and envious of those who have yet to discover them.

Ricky's wordsmithing, turns of phrase, and unique ways of expressing otherwise common concepts and ideas makes his stories an absollute delight to read. I am sorry it's taken me so long to find them, and envious of those who have yet to discover them.

Damn David, I'm blushing and I've got wood! Which my wife thanks you for I might add. (Damn, how did she notice! I mean, "I" haven't seen it in a month of Sundays. The Doctor told me to diet and I asked him what color!)

So glad you are back and hopefully the sabbatical did what it demanded be done.

Comments from you with as little as, "Didn't make me puke." would be cause for ovation. But the things said here and the comments on my reviews are worth framing. At least to me. It's sorta like having Moses stop by my house to comment on the fountain and my ability to manipulate water.

And thank you, I love having to get a dictionary to read a review. Delightful! "verisimilitude" A nicer word could not have been crafted to bring a greater smile from me.

For someone so profoundly dyslexic that he uses a screen reader to read effectively you have made my month!

Thanks!

Hey Ricky forgot to tell you ...

one of the reasons why your story got me interested was because my internet bf told me that his mama figured out he was gay because he wiggles!! when he was young.

one of the reasons why your story got me interested was because my internet bf told me that his mama figured out he was gay because he wiggles!! when he was young.

That's too funny. How old was he when he came out to her?

He didn't have to come out to her ... everything was natural ... life was natural

he had gay and straight friends

See, the government figured it out a long time ago. If you want to change a society, change the kids and wait for them to grow up. Smoking is a perfect example of the process.

Your internet bf is very lucky and his mom was very progressive. The great thing is that the fact that he wiggled let him show all his str8t friends he was just another kid who was more fun at sleep overs. And they grew up telling their not so enlightened friends, that gay is ok.

Just a matter of time. Finally!

So did you direct your friend to the story?

See, the government figured it out a long time ago. If you want to change a society, change the kids and wait for them to grow up. Smoking is a perfect example of the process.

Your internet bf is very lucky and his mom was very progressive. The great thing is that the fact that he wiggled let him show all his str8t friends he was just another kid who was more fun at sleep overs. And they grew up telling their not so enlightened friends, that gay is ok.

Just a matter of time. Finally!

So did you direct your friend to the story?

He knows there's a time and place to be free with his expression.

He know that the straights do not take of his kind.

I can say he definitely had a better childhood compared to me or you.

I just sent him the first chapter ... we will see one day if he likes it - if or when he checks his email.

Ricky,

I started your stories with TIC, which I really enjoy. Something about the description of Roll Call put me off the story. I so glad I started reading it anyway.

Thanks for sharing your writing.

Thanks,

If you figure out the part that put you off let me know so I can address it.

Thanks for the comment. Always trying to get better.

Just finished reading two more chapters. Another rollicking story! The boys' telling their mothers about their day at school was hysterical. I'm glad they've found a friend (or two, perhaps). Strictly from a storysmithing perspective, I'm glad they've made an enemy, too. I must warn you, though, that I want a happy ending.Posted Image

Just finished reading two more chapters. Another rollicking story! The boys' telling their mothers about their day at school was hysterical. I'm glad they've found a friend (or two, perhaps). Strictly from a storysmithing perspective, I'm glad they've made an enemy, too. I must warn you, though, that I want a happy ending.Posted Image

:sheep:All I'll promise right now is that it won't be average or run of the mill. I think I'm too weird for that.:blink: Stand-by for a right turn then cuming about. :lmao:

That last chapter was so funny... that bathroom scene was hilarious... but no fair... it lulled us into a false sense of security and then all hell broke loose... the shit... as they say... hit the fan. I have a feeling that Elliott will live to regret teasing the Jock... at least I hope he lives to regret it :)

That last chapter was so funny... that bathroom scene was hilarious... but no fair... it lulled us into a false sense of security and then all hell broke loose... the shit... as they say... hit the fan. I have a feeling that Elliott will live to regret teasing the Jock... at least I hope he lives to regret it :)

I have to confess that I took the gas attack in part from my eldest son. KFC gives him gas so pungent that it has a flavor to it and lingers literally for more than a day. He's been banned.

Perhaps the Jock has other more pressing issues. He did react after all. But then again, even a straight guy probably would.

Thanks for the comments.

That last chapter was so funny... that bathroom scene was hilarious... but no fair... it lulled us into a false sense of security and then all hell broke loose... the shit... as they say... hit the fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer giving my feedback in the forum than in the reviews. :) This chapter was very nice, you surely know how to write young guys' bantering. :D

I prefer getting them [comments] here. It allows for discussion rather than just a comment when the call arises. And thank you for taking the time to do so. But I am grateful for any input. I like to get better.

Elliot is just ecletic in his thinking. And sometimes a little scattered. He has his own logic is probably the best way to describe him. Then there is poor Jan. He isn't stupid but he generally isn't fast on his feet. It's sorta like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. He is just very conservative and linear in his thinking.

Were they both quick witted I might be in trouble not being able to type as fast as they say it to me. But they are both a lot of fun.

Thanks paya.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, there was no announcement and I missed it was posted yesterday! :(

Damn again! You just stopped before the boygy! :lol: Next chapter better be round the corner! ;)

It was announced here! Honest.

If you are talking about my notification emails it's because GA isn't caught up yet. I'm cleaning up as I go along which is why it is taking it a bit. If I sent an update for a chapter they already read it would cause a mutiny.:blink:

And I think the term is plural, "boygie". :lol: