Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

How did you feel after having your first gay experience?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

Sagar

Cool Member

• Author: Author
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

For me, I was only 14-15 years old when I had my first gay experience with a friend of mine, who was a few years older. I took it is a passing phase as on Freud's theory, though at that time I had no idea as to what Freud said on homosexuality. I enjoyed it a lot, I was apprehensive at the same time though.:(

DragonMando

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:37 PM

I've only kissed and cuddled with either gender, but even snuggling up to another guy while we watched cartoons had me starry-eyed for a couple days
Futou Fukutsu. Never Give Up.
(O,O) Doctor...
(( .. )) WHO?
^| ^|

Cia

Lead Writer Support/Signature Author

• Admin: Site Administrator
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hmmm... I was 14 and already pretty comfortable with myself and the whole intimacy thing with others. As far back as I can remember I've appreciated attractive guys and girls both so for me it was more like... enh, yep, business as usual. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, it just didn't precipitate any dramatic upheaval in either my mind or my life.

Be Sure to Like our Facebook Page to get special offers here on Gay Authors!

Y_B

creepy kitchen stalker rabble (a)rouser

• Former Members
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

I blew my straight friend in middle school for like 1 minute and hated it then. He really wanted me to keep going but that was the first time I had dick in my mouth and it tasted really gross. Man I regret that LOL cuz he got a lot hotter in high school and I tried to get him to let me do it again but he never let up.

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:58 AM

I've only kissed and cuddled with either gender, but even snuggling up to another guy while we watched cartoons had me starry-eyed for a couple days

Oh! So sweet!:D

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:04 AM

Hmmm... I was 14 and already pretty comfortable with myself and the whole intimacy thing with others. As far back as I can remember I've appreciated attractive guys and girls both so for me it was more like... enh, yep, business as usual. Not to say I didn't enjoy it, it just didn't precipitate any dramatic upheaval in either my mind or my life.

How could you remain so cool after having such an experience Cia? was you really interested in it, or it just happened to you in the heat of the moment? Am I trying to be too personal? then sorry in advance!:ranger:

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:08 AM

I blew my straight friend in middle school for like 1 minute and hated it then. He really wanted me to keep going but that was the first time I had dick in my mouth and it tasted really gross. Man I regret that LOL cuz he got a lot hotter in high school and I tried to get him to let me do it again but he never let up.

So many people just miss the train because of their snobbishness. Sad, really sad!:(

Collegeguy1

Gold Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

I had my first gay experience around 5th grade or so. We met at this annual summer camp around 2nd grade, so we'd known each other for a few years before this. Somehow we decided it was a good idea to dry hump each other, but without clothes on. I have no recollection of how that started or who initiated it. We both seemed to enjoy it though, enough to escalate things later on anyway. I probably enjoyed it more than he did. We both claimed to be straight and just in it to get ours because, for me at least, that was easier to say than to admit I actually liked something as gay as sucking a guy off. That relationship is a long story that I won't go into here. It was around this time that I realized I might not be straight though, so I guess you could say it was a pivotal experience.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

-Albert Einstein

thatboyChase

anger&blues

• 857 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

I felt pretty gay, what about you?

TetRefine

Elite Member

• 3,291 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Haha me too! :P I spent most of high school being around tons of naked guys in the locker room, but my first actual gay sexual experience wasn't until I was 17. I came away feeling very good about it. :)

Cia

Lead Writer Support/Signature Author

• Admin: Site Administrator
  • 5,619 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

How could you remain so cool after having such an experience Cia? was you really interested in it, or it just happened to you in the heat of the moment? Am I trying to be too personal? then sorry in advance!:ranger:

lol, not too personal. I guess I just didn't have too many hang-ups. I had already known I thought girls were attractive. I was at a party, things happened and I learned that I really was bi. I may be an American but I find the normal person's hang ups about sex in this country to be pretty silly. I may not be comfortable talking details much but I really don't think it's so much about the gender of the partner your are with than the person you're with. Innie, outie, there are fun things to do with both ;)

Be Sure to Like our Facebook Page to get special offers here on Gay Authors!

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

lol, not too personal. I guess I just didn't have too many hang-ups. I had already known I thought girls were attractive. I was at a party, things happened and I learned that I really was bi. I may be an American but I find the normal person's hang ups about sex in this country to be pretty silly. I may not be comfortable talking details much but I really don't think it's so much about the gender of the partner your are with than the person you're with. Innie, outie, there are fun things to do with both ;)

I agree with you. The same is true with me.

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

If by ‘gay’ you meant happy, then I was also happy after having it. But if you meant by it having a guilt feeling for being a homosexual, then I would say that I had no guilt feeling. It was just fun for me, I took it only as a passing phase of my life though.:king:

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

I had my first gay experience around 5th grade or so. We met at this annual summer camp around 2nd grade, so we'd known each other for a few years before this. Somehow we decided it was a good idea to dry hump each other, but without clothes on. I have no recollection of how that started or who initiated it. We both seemed to enjoy it though, enough to escalate things later on anyway. I probably enjoyed it more than he did. We both claimed to be straight and just in it to get ours because, for me at least, that was easier to say than to admit I actually liked something as gay as sucking a guy off. That relationship is a long story that I won't go into here. It was around this time that I realized I might not be straight though, so I guess you could say it was a pivotal experience.

Is he still there in your life? Would love to know more on this story.:music:

Caedus

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

It was not under the best circumstances so I would probably go with conflicted since I was nowhere near ready to acknowledge it for what it was. Plus the guy(s?) involved were douche bags, so that didn't help. Posted Image

Edited by Caedus, 30 August 2010 - 05:09 PM.

DragonMando

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

Oh! So sweet!:D

Oh shush 0:)
I'm just too shy to do much else
Futou Fukutsu. Never Give Up.
(O,O) Doctor...
(( .. )) WHO?
^| ^|

Kent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

rather frustrating, i embraced being gay that time but the guy is jerk he just left and disappeared, who knows where on earth he is.....Posted Image

Posted Image

Rush

I'm the Momma!

• 1,012 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

It was not under the best circumstances so I would probably go with conflicted since I was nowhere near ready to acknowledge it for what it was. Plus the guy(s?) involved were douche bags, so that didn't help. Posted Image

rather frustrating, i embraced being gay that time but the guy is jerk he just left and disappeared, who knows where on earth he is.....Posted Image

It's sad that neither you had a great experience the first time. It should be a time to savour and enjoy and build great memories even if you don't see the person again. It is something you should keep in your memory as a good, positive experience. I was always curious, just that. Once I tried it I realized it was not the thing for me. Well, at least I satiated my curiosity, unfortunately, the girl I tried it with (we didn't go full sexual either) was in love with me but we didn't let that ruin our friendship, kept on being two peas in a pod, as usual. I was in my mid 30's when that happened. I've had not the drive to experiment ever since even though I've DEFINITELY given up on straight men or as I say... I denounce men! No, I'm not asexual either, just not sexually active.

Collegeguy1

Gold Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

Is he still there in your life? Whuld love to know more on this story.:music:

Short answer is no. We went to different high schools and we were too old to go back to the camp, so we didn't see each other as often. We each started to hang out more and more with our respective friends from school. I found that I was always the one calling him to hang out, so I decided to see what would happen if I stopped calling. What happened was we never called, so that was pretty much the end of our "relationship," if you could call it that. If you want to know who your real friends are, stop calling them for a week or so and see if they call you. I tried to tell him once that I liked the giving part of our arrangement as well as the receiving part, but he gave me this shocked look and I kind of played it off like I was kidding. I wish I hadn't, and I still regret that, but it happened. We also tried to have sex once (like, for real), but we were inexperienced and didn't think to use lube so it was kinda uncomfortable for both of us and we stopped before anything actually happened. I haven't seen or talked to him in over 5 years. That's pretty much the jist of it.

Edited by Collegeguy1, 30 August 2010 - 09:55 PM.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

-Albert Einstein

Mari

Cool Member

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:27 AM

my first time with a guy was eyeopening, all the different parts and all :) but overall? not a good experience on several levels, I really regret it. Now on the other hand... my first time with a girl was exhilarating! I was on a natural high for weeks, it was such a great experience. I always wondered what happened to her...

Menorain

Cool Member

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:44 AM

My first gay experience was a bit of a funny one. It was originally supposed to be a threesome with my female friend and her male friend. Yeah, we were all really drunk. Me especially. So we got back to his place and I started out making out with my friend. I don't really know what happened next, but it resulted in the two of us throwing her out and having a bit of a shagging session haha Anyway, the whole thing was a bit all over the place. I didn't have any experience with a guy and he was a full blown homosexual, but we managed to somehow make it work after the most awkward start. The whole thing lasted for about two or three hours. Pretty decent for a first time.

Downside: I was in a shit load of pain the next day. Despite this seeming so obvious now, it was not an obvious consequence at the time.

I suppose I was hoping for more, but it could have been a lot worse.

Edited by Menorain, 31 August 2010 - 05:54 AM.

Posted Image

The greatest way to live with honour in this world is to be what we pretend to be.

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

my first time with a guy was eyeopening, all the different parts and all :) but overall? not a good experience on several levels, I really regret it. Now on the other hand... my first time with a girl was exhilarating! I was on a natural high for weeks, it was such a great experience. I always wondered what happened to her...

At what age did it happen? Was you ready to accpet that you were happier with a girl than a guy?

Matthew k

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

I don't know if I can point to a single experience that was my first "gay" experience. I was 6 when I played 'doctor' with a couple of friends, probably 9 when I played with another guy for the first time more than just casual touching, 12 for the first ejaculation with another guy and so on. It is hard to separate what was gay and what was normal childhood curiosity and then in junior high, high school and college I had plenty of experiences with guys and girls so I never thought of any of the experiences as gay, more just like recreation.

#24 Drewwy

Drewwy

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

Edited by Drewwy, 01 September 2010 - 08:03 AM.

Sagar

Cool Member

• 100 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

i have no regrets, because i found love before i had my first experience. i've been with my current boyfriend for just over 5 months now.

we were both virgins before we met and fell for each other, and from then onwards we explored and discovered everything together

so, as i said, i'm completely happy and have no regrets

Your are one of those few fortunate people who get their love and live happily ever after. Cheers to both of you!