The End of Time Itself by Johnathan_Colourfield

• Site Administrator

The End of Time Itself by Johnathan_Colourfield

This is the story of the end of everything. The universe depends on one creature. The boy with gingery hair. The universe will not die with a crash, but with a whimper for its soul...

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• Site Administrator

This makes the other anthologies make so much more sense. I do think it would be great re-released as a whole work as well. You put so much symbolism in your work I always have to think when I read them. Not saying that is a bad thing ;) Thanks so much for the interesting read!!

Your stories are weird and I never really have a clue of what is going on. But that exactly grabs my attention. I like the symbolism. I'm connecting to your stories, fragments more, and I feel the need to put the parts together, solve the riddle and find out the truth. I look forward to reading the whole dark mystery thriller one day. :)

Edited by Dolores Esteban