Discordant Harmony by Lily Gilding

• Site Administrator

One of the things I loved about this story was how it showed that it doesn't really matter what the gender is of the people involved in a relationship -- we're all human, and we all react in very human ways.

Thanks, Lily! I enjoyed that, and I loved the way Wendy's friends had set her up. They didn't push the issue -- they just presented the situation and let Wendy do whatever she wanted.

:wub: Thank you!

• Site Administrator

This was a great story. You brought Wendy to life. I liked the image you presented of Claire. The way the relationship developed between the two characters was a slow unfolding, one of thought and care. Wendy is concerned that Claire would think she is rushing into a passionate relationship like in the past but just by thinking that way and realizing the situation needs care to preserve their friendship in the midst of a possible relationship proves that she isn't rushing into things. Oh, and the kiss? You don't go into the detail that some do, giving a play by play, you did so much better. That was hot!!

Since I am a sucker for happy endings, I am inclined to say only good things about your story.

What I liked most is how you capture the ends of the spectrum from head over heels in love to guarded icy standoff. Having been on both ends, I can relate to how Wendy slowly comes around to the idea that maybe if she approaches this with a touch of both, she can find the real deal.

Very Sweet - and woo hoo for love :)

Andy

• Like 1

Lily isn't a member of this site, so I'm acting as her avatar (no, not the blue kind) on her behalf. She's read all the comments and was simply blown away at all the kind words you guys have said about her story. Had I actually been standing right next to her, I'm sure I would've seen her cry tears of joy. She deeply thanks each and every one of you for your comments (and is lording the fact that Graeme commented on her entry and not mine over my head indefinitely :thumbdown: ).

Well, get Lily to join GA then! Coz I want to say to her that

It's such a short and sweet story.~ And my first lesbian story, to be honest.

And yeah, friends should be like this. (Just wishful thinking that my friends are gay, haha :D )

Would love to see the plot fill out but a nice read indeed.