What cartoon character would you BE

Posted Image

I think that I'm probably most like Wiley Coyote.

Drop him off of cliffs, drop boulders on him, blow him up, run over him with a train and he doesn't give up.

I admire that.

What cartoon character would you be or most relate to?

It's not a cartoon but I think I relate to cookie monster the most! He's silly-funny and likes to eat! Especially COOKIES!!!!

'goes into crazy mode and eats all cookies plus the cookie-jar'

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

In Florida I used to be known by 2 names.

1. Taz because of my temper and every time I got pissed and went into "Spanish Mode" I spoke so fast I scared the hell out of those around me. So, yeah, Tazmanian Devil for me. :devil:

2. My other nickname was Puertorrican Rednec cuz I used to talk like one but with my PR accent. *UGH* What a combo!! hehe

• 2 weeks later...

L, from Death Note :rolleyes:

I know it's a guy, but so what? He's awesome.

I totally agree... he is awesome

It's not a cartoon but I think I relate to cookie monster the most! He's silly-funny and likes to eat! Especially COOKIES!!!!

'goes into crazy mode and eats all cookies plus the cookie-jar'

Oh yes yes yes yes yes meeee toooo Cooooookkkiiiessss

Posted Image

Definitely

In Florida I used to be known by 2 names.

1. Taz because of my temper and every time I got pissed and went into "Spanish Mode" I spoke so fast I scared the hell out of those around me. So, yeah, Tazmanian Devil for me. :devil:

2. My other nickname was Puertorrican Rednec cuz I used to talk like one but with my PR accent. *UGH* What a combo!! hehe

You are insane. I LOVE your new banner

And as for me I would totally love to be Duckula... or Jessica Rabbit :)

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/duckula.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/countduk.htm&h=550&w=339&sz=39&tbnid=DbQIttJfN6nh9M:&tbnh=133&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dduckula&zoom=1&q=duckula&hl=en&usg=___RChWbwYVWZqbyqD44y3ZWwyE0g=&sa=X&ei=yWL1TOS8CcKJhQe4-4nHBQ&ved=0CFIQ9QEwCA

Oooo how fun! ~

I would be...

Posted Image

Sailor Neptune because she is graceful and delicate, with an aura of sophistication.

She is super intelligent and fabulous, which usually manifests itself through her love of art and music!

Plus she was originally a LGBT character lah. :wub:

Ahaha WOW, sorry for the huge picture! >.<

Edited by MidnightSecret
  • 3 weeks later...