The Walking Dead

I downloaded the first episode of this show and turned it off when the guy walked into the emergency stairs that were pitch black, I just knew there was gonna be some half-rotten zombie waiting for him when he lit up that match. I turned it back on when my bf got home and I didn't have to watch it alone lol...turns out there were no zombies there Posted Image.

Anyway, I kinda liked the pilot so I'll watch a few more episodes

I downloaded the first episode of this show and turned it off when the guy walked into the emergency stairs that were pitch black, I just knew there was gonna be some half-rotten zombie waiting for him when he lit up that match. I turned it back on when my bf got home and I didn't have to watch it alone lol...turns out there were no zombies there Posted Image.

Anyway, I kinda liked the pilot so I'll watch a few more episodes

Now who was hugging who during the surprising parts?

Would it freak u out if your bf played zombie on you?

Have u visited a haunted house during Halloween?

The zombie movie I watch ... they want to eat your brain ... one bites into their gf head like an apple ... crunch

I guess u eat the one you love?

Now who was hugging who during the surprising parts?

Would it freak u out if your bf played zombie on you?

Have u visited a haunted house during Halloween?

The zombie movie I watch ... they want to eat your brain ... one bites into their gf head like an apple ... crunch

I guess u eat the one you love?

Um, hell no! I wouldn't enter a haunted house on an ordinary night. I'd probably get scared in my own house if there weren't always people in it. As for the hugging, it was me hugging him 'cause he's smaller and so huggable ^^

Um, hell no! I wouldn't enter a haunted house on an ordinary night. I'd probably get scared in my own house if there weren't always people in it. As for the hugging, it was me hugging him 'cause he's smaller and so huggable ^^

My friend in New Rochelle, NY ... we seem to tease each other about going to the haunted house ... we never wound up going. Six Flags park or some other theme park had their own haunted house event ,.. I think some girl had a heart attack ... I just didn't like the idea of scaring since i'm not sure if I want to be haunted in some borderline way. I am sure there had be some disturbing circumstances like grabbing or pushing or something.

So no one dared you to walk thru the cemetary at night? I'm sure there are movies that are like that.

Hey there is a new horror flick being filmed called Beneath the Darkness ... do you think you'll go?

I remember seeing the Blair Witch movie ,,,, I hate that movie because it wreck havoc with my astigmatism

I guess your right ,,,, it more fun to have someone huggable at watching something scary ... just don;t squeeze thr stuffings out of him ... you may have blow him back up if you deflate him.from all that squeezing. :lmao:

The only think I did like going to horror was checking if my friend has his can covering his face like in alien. I sort of giggle check if he peering through his fingers. He loves horror ... I got tired of it because went 90% of the time. I like watching different genres ... it adds spice to ones life than sticking to one exclusively.

I'm sure you're ok with Casper the friendly ghost or frankenstein or dracula or the american werewolf in london or silverbullet

• 10 months later...

They just added season one to netflix. I did not sleep until 4 that morning, too busy watching the epic awesomeness. The thing about WD that is better than most zombie movies, is it is a story about humanity above all else. Zombies are just the catalyst for the character development, and they do it awesomely. I will google the new epsidoe tonight.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Sure. After the big massacre at the barn, I think there's going to be some really hard feelings this year. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to kill Shane - maybe Hershel will do it, since Shane killed most of his 'family.'

Shall we take a poll on who will kill Shane? There are plenty of choices.

Hershel or maybe his daughter?

Otis' wife, if she finds out the Shane set up Otis so he could get away?

How about Dale, since he's never cared for Shane and hates his relationship with Andrea.

Maybe Rick, since Shane keeps challenging his authority and was bopping his wife?

I'm not sure, but I think someone will finally get fed up with Shane and take him out.

Yeah, I think Shane is going to die which is too bad cause he has a totally banging body but his face and ears...have to go! :P

Maybe Glenn will kill him?

BUT Nobody better not kill daryl...OMG :wub:

Ah, you like that redneck type, huh?

I'm not sure Glenn has enough animosity towards Shane to kill him.

Watch, it will probably be Carl who ends up killing Shane, to protect either his mommy or daddy from him.

Oooooh Yeah! I wouldn't kick Daryl out of bed for eating crackers :P

I don't know, Glenn has really become a break out character, he's the secret keeper and you know how thoses boys who keep everything bottled up inside just one day snap...

Sure Zombie, that's what you want us to think, then when we aren't paying attention, you bite a chunk out of Bill's arm. I refuse to become a zombie treat...but I have not problems sacrificing Bill to a horde of walkers. :P

• Like 1