The Walking Dead

I knew Shane would get it eventually. Remember earlier I said I thought Carl might do it, to protect one of his parents - well, he killed Zombie Shane to protect his father.

Is everyone ready for tonight's finale? Will we learn why Randall and Shane became zombies after death? Will they survive the Zombie attack at the farm? How many more of the regulars will die tonight? Tune in to find out. lol

Wow! What a lot of zombies. lol And we lost some, but not more main characters.

Who was the masked man, I mean hooded figure with the no-armed zombies, who saved Andrea?

Will the others follow Rick after his confession? And where will they go?

Damn, when does the next season begin?

Lots and lots of zombies!!!

The hooded figure is a girl!!! Her name is Michonne. She is going to be bad-ass!Posted Image

Season 3 doesn't start until October Posted Image (I hate to wait)

They can follow him or fend for themselves and I really don't think that happening...and they announced that Merle will be back in season 3.

I can;t wait! Will stomping my feet make time go faster????????

How do you know about Michonne?

I've wondered if Merle might be the leader of Merle's old group.

What are they going to do about all being infected, so they turn after they die? What if one of them dies in their sleep? Will that person start eating the others?

Damn, I hate to see time fly, but come on October. Can you imagine me wishing months away like that? lol

Michonne is a major character from the comic. Robert Kirkman confirmed on the Talking Dead http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead that she was the hooded figure that saves Andrea. They said that Merle will make a comeback in season 3 but I don't have any new information on that yet.

I have 7 months of writing to keep myself busy so I don't think about missing my zombies :(

Hey, Carl not only killed Shane, but he set a barnful of walkers on fire.

He's one of the leading walker killers now. And I think there will be many more in his sights.

• 3 months later...

Wow, this has been great. I'd forgotten about some of the people that left, or were lost, during the first season, I also enjoyed reliving the exciting scenes as well.

Not only that, KC, but knowing what happens in advance gives new meaning to the things that happen and what is said in the earlier episodes. This time I was able to pick up on some of the subtle foreshadowing and got a whole new appreciation for what was to follow.

In Season 2, Hershel's early conversations with Rick will have a lot more meaning and give you insight you didn't have the first time around. Not only that, but was the walker in the well a neighbor or relative? Is that why they didn't initially want to shoot it?

At first Hershel is opposed to killing any walker. He thinks they are still human and there will be a cure. That's why he keep them in the barn because he thought the CDC was going to come up with a cure.

His optimism is very misplaced. When he was talking about the kid who had Aids in school and try to compare the two. People with HIV/Aids don't try to eat the rest of their classmates. I'm surprised Hershel's blinders didn't get them all killed.

Sneak Peek Spolier Alert:

What does season 3 have in store? Michon is a bad ass with a sword and zombies as pets, and the Governor thinks he's humanities savior and runs Woodbury Prison as if it were his castle. Carl's going over to the dark-side, since he finished season two as a zombie killer and will Rick be able to hold the group together, or will there be another mutiny and more defections? Will we ever find out what happened to the guy and his son, the ones that saved Rick in season 1 and will the run into the group Randall had been part of?

It was also stated that more characters that will know and love are going to get killed. No one is safe. Meryl will also be back, but will he be the same miserable S.O.B. from before?

And finally, a zombie is going to rev\eal that humans - taste like chicken.