[KingdombytheSea] Social Skills

Haha, of course not. People surprise us all the time, but you can do whatever you like but Jared is a bottom. Having know a few, I . . . well let's just leave it at that. :whistle:

And who said it was/would be unrealistic??? Sheesh, twas a joke. Even frosty laughed and she never get my humor. 0:)

Seriously, I am just playing with you. Really I am, stop laughing, I was. B)

Andy

lol okay. You do realize this story is already written, for the most part . . . sometimes I panic when I feel like I'm not gonna go the way readers want . . . ah well, can't please everyone all of the time :P

Mr. Jock, Hunky, Assertive, Football player Jared a bottom?!?!? :o I'm not quite sure if I believe that theory just yet. Or maybe, just maybe, he could surprise us by being a complete bottom who loves to get man handled? Posted Image Maybe because he doesn't want to be in control all the time, like he is in most other things. Just a theory. :D

• Like 1

Haha, of course not. People surprise us all the time, but you can do whatever you like but Jared is a bottom. Having know a few, I . . . well let's just leave it at that. :whistle:

And who said it was/would be unrealistic??? Sheesh, twas a joke. Even frosty laughed and she never get my humor. 0:)

Seriously, I am just playing with you. Really I am, stop laughing, I was. B)

Andy

'A few' andy?? :P

BTW, i 'NEVER' get ur humour?? :o

and LMAO! it was funny.. it still is.. :P Jared a bottom.. :P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hey, physical form doesn't always indicate sexual preferences you know! :P Sometimes, sure, but not always. Besides, not everyone is 'all one way or the other' so to speak. I think that gets played up a bit in fiction, the 'real' gay men I've spoken to on this subject are not so set in their ways as a lot of fictional men seem to be. I think the real indicator about who would be doing what in bed would be more personality, not size. Extremely shy people usually are that way in all aspects of their life, especially when doing something 'new'. I'm much more intrigued by how Jared and Connor will affect each other in the more public arena as they get closer.

• Like 1

omg now I wanna read more... who linked this to me in chat yesterday?!!??? I'm hooked and the story is not complete... nooooooooo...

Well, I'll get back to work then :P But seriously, I promise I'll post the whole thing eventually.

Thanks for reading!

OM-freaking LORD is it funny to come in here.

Needed that laugh, thanks Andy, hahahaha

Sara, don't fret--your story is coming along nicely! :)

HAHAHA...

Thanks Anyta, lol. I bet you'd be riot to hang out w/ when you're tipsy :D

Hey, physical form doesn't always indicate sexual preferences you know! :P Sometimes, sure, but not always. Besides, not everyone is 'all one way or the other' so to speak. I think that gets played up a bit in fiction, the 'real' gay men I've spoken to on this subject are not so set in their ways as a lot of fictional men seem to be. I think the real indicator about who would be doing what in bed would be more personality, not size. Extremely shy people usually are that way in all aspects of their life, especially when doing something 'new'. I'm much more intrigued by how Jared and Connor will affect each other in the more public arena as they get closer.

I'm gonna go with Cia on this guys, hehe.

Well, I'll get back to work then :P But seriously, I promise I'll post the whole thing eventually.

Thanks for reading!

hehe thanks for your response. I'll say this though: Take your time and write it "right". I'd rather savor the story in the long run and gladly admitting that the wait was worth it. ;) Keep up your awesome work!

• Like 1

I'm curious to know Jared's background.

Well I hope the next chapter satisfies, although it's not his full life story or anything :P

Just read Ch. 8. So...

a) lol at the comeback... Good for Conner

B) DAMN YOU VERONICA...GTFO!!!!

c) Awesome chapter... Keep them coming <33

So I was really confused, wondering why you typed a and c but not b, until I finally figured out that the B with parenthesis probably turned into the sunglasses smiley face, lol.

so, a) yep :) bee) no comment :P and c) Thank you! <3

oooh!! me too!! :) Pls post soon.. U keep us hanging even without a "CLIFFHANGER" gah! :P

hehe. Just as a forewarning, though, I'm almost up to the parts Anyta hasn't seen at all yet, so I might need to slow down to once a week after Pt 1 of the story is done . . .

• Like 1

So I don't know why I keep lying about chapter length :P

This used to be a long chapter . . . but then I made it even longer, and then I split it into two short chapters. Oh well. I'm not gonna make any more promises I can't keep.

Chapter 9

woot!!!! Reading now...Posted Image

• Like 1

So I don't know why I keep lying about chapter length :P

This used to be a long chapter . . . but then I made it even longer, and then I split it into two short chapters. Oh well. I'm not gonna make any more promises I can't keep.

Chapter 9

*Runs off to read!* Yes, I'm still here. :P

• Like 1

Okay... so compared to Veronica... Melissa is a bit more innocently manipulative. I can't put my finger on it, but if she was really that good of a sister she wouldn't have taken the $20 bribe. This probably hints towards a future argument where if she doesn't get what she wants in front of her parents, out of raging hormones or just classic bitchiness she'll "accidentally" out Conner and then touch his arm... "oOo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it... can I get $20 for the movies again so I don't out you to the rest of the town?"

Good chappy, but I'm thoroughly pissed. Need to find something to calm myself before I unleash some anger. Conner needs to strike back damn it!!! The continuing helplessness of Conner is consistent, but it makes me just so damn mad when everyone around him decides to use him and abuse him for what Conner can do for them instead of the other way around. (Sorry for the JFK bit there lol)

• Like 1

Okay... so compared to Veronica... Melissa is a bit more innocently manipulative. I can't put my finger on it, but if she was really that good of a sister she wouldn't have taken the $20 bribe. This probably hints towards a future argument where if she doesn't get what she wants in front of her parents, out of raging hormones or just classic bitchiness she'll "accidentally" out Conner and then touch his arm... "oOo I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it... can I get $20 for the movies again so I don't out you to the rest of the town?"

Good chappy, but I'm thoroughly pissed. Need to find something to calm myself before I unleash some anger. Conner needs to strike back damn it!!! The continuing helplessness of Conner is consistent, but it makes me just so damn mad when everyone around him decides to use him and abuse him for what Conner can do for them instead of the other way around. (Sorry for the JFK bit there lol)

LOL. Sorry 'bout making you pissed.

Yeah, Melissa is just a kid, and a product of her parents. Guess we'll see what she decides to do in future chapters :)

Is it weird that I get pissed off the way Jared's parents passive-agressively treat him like shit?

No, that is entirely appropriate (and yeah, assuming you meant Connor's parents) :P

Hey Sea!

Yeah, I said this to you already, but thought I'd say it so the everyone could hear it, lol, but the chapter is great--especially the way you handled showing us more of Connor's life--Love the opening scene in chappy nine. :)

Oh, and I think the backstory on Jared is really sad and interesting. Gives him more depth too.

hehe, going to go read over ten for you today, :P (I'm sure it's perfect already, lol!)

Ciao

• Like 2

Hey Sea!

Yeah, I said this to you already, but thought I'd say it so the everyone could hear it, lol, but the chapter is great--especially the way you handled showing us more of Connor's life--Love the opening scene in chappy nine. :)

Oh, and I think the backstory on Jared is really sad and interesting. Gives him more depth too.

hehe, going to go read over ten for you today, :P (I'm sure it's perfect already, lol!)

Ciao

Thanks Anyta, though I would never assume perfection, lol. If my story were perfect maybe I could quit thinking about it so much :P