[Altimexis] Sandy by Altimexis

Humans are such strange creatures. Timmy an' Robbie do the weirdest things together, but they sure seem to have fun doin' it.

Timmy's mom an' dad should be happy that Timmy's happy but, now that they know, the poop's really hit the fan. What's a dog to do?

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• 3 weeks later...

That's the second story I've read from a dog's point of view and it was a very very different one. I enjoyed it immensely and having things told from a non human, straightforward standpoint puts a whole new spin on it.

That was beautifully written and very entertaining

I din’t really understand what happened that Timmy an’ Robbie left home like that. People are so strange - they do a lot of things that don’t make any sense!

Loved that bit! after everything, i just laughed out at that bit! :) great story :) very very entertaining !

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit that I have only read a few of your stories but each one was amazing. This was an interesting premise, telling a coming of age/coming out story from the POV of a dog, one that I didn't even consider when i thought about writing for this Antho. Very well written and very interesting.

Best, amazing work, and thanks for sharing.

NightOwl