We don't really know who wins.. do we... But, on behalf of all the klutzes out there, i'd like to say 'Hat's off' to Chris!!!

Considerate people like him are hard to find! :) :)

How sweet was that bubble wrap thing in the end?? :P

:great: Renee :hug:

We don't really know who wins.. do we... But, on behalf of all the klutzes out there, i'd like to say 'Hat's off' to Chris!!!

Considerate people like him are hard to find! :) :)

How sweet was that bubble wrap thing in the end?? :P

:great: Renee :hug:

I had to throw the bubble wrap thing in there, because that's something my hubby does all the time. I can be a klutz at times and each time I get hurt he threatens to wrap me in bubble wrap so that he can keep me safe! And in the end, I think they both win, though that can be left up to the reader.

I just made up my mind. I will try to walk a day backwards :lol:

I'll tell you later how it went. If i wont get hit by a car or something... Maybe I should wait for someone special to protect me from harm too...

Such a lovely story, Renee!

I just made up my mind. I will try to walk a day backwards :lol:

I'll tell you later how it went. If i wont get hit by a car or something... Maybe I should wait for someone special to protect me from harm too...

Such a lovely story, Renee!

Thanks Maria!!!!

Yeah, why don't you make sure you have someone to watch over you while you do it! I would hate for you to get hurt over an idea you got from one of my stories!

Guess I didn't do too bad with my first real attempt at comedy!

I LOVED it. It was SOOO funny. Given the darkness I've been reading lately it was a complete breath of fresh air. You are such a versatile writer. I'm impressed

Thanks Nephy!!! I've been trying lately to try different genre's and comedy is one I've never really tried. We'll see how I do when I do my first full blown fantasy story! It's in the planning stage!

Just to toss my 2 cents worth in; the strength of the story for me was how it conveyed the strength of a relationship without mentioning it. This is a glimpse into the lives of two people who totally get eachother.

congrats

• Site Administrator

Yeppers! The ability to tease, reassure, play games and do it all with love comes with time and care in a relationship. I liked the gentle way we got the love of the two without sappy sweetness. It brought a smile to my face to read.

Just to toss my 2 cents worth in; the strength of the story for me was how it conveyed the strength of a relationship without mentioning it. This is a glimpse into the lives of two people who totally get eachother.

congrats

Thanks Canuk! I love hearing what my readers think about what I write so always feel free to toss your 2 cents in! I want to hear it!

Yeppers! The ability to tease, reassure, play games and do it all with love comes with time and care in a relationship. I liked the gentle way we got the love of the two without sappy sweetness. It brought a smile to my face to read.

Thanks Cia! I agree with you! Just think, I wouldn't have posted this one for the anthology without your encouragement and help! So thank you so much for that!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Renee!

I made it! :) Anyway I loved this story.

I've actually tried walking backwards inside my house and it went terribly. And that was in my own house where I knew the layout, doing it outside would have been a nightmare. I loved how, at the end, Chris had snuck in the bubble wrap.

I really liked the characters, Jerry and Chris, in this and the way they interacted with one another. They left a smile on my face from beginning to end.

Cheers!

Edited by california_miss

Hi Renee!

I made it! :) Anyway I loved this story.

I've actually tried walking backwards inside my house and it went terribly. And that was in my own house where I knew the layout, doing it outside would have been a nightmare. I loved how, at the end, Chris had snuck in the bubble wrap.

I really liked the characters, Jerry and Chris, in this and the way they interacted with one another. They left a smile on my face from beginning to end.

Cheers!

Woohoo!!!! Glad to see you made it and I hope to see lots of posts from you! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the story, this was a fun one to write once I decided to try the comedy route for the anthology! The bubble wrap thing is an ongoing joke with me and my own hubby, he tries to sneak it in the cart constantly, but I always notice and put it back. The walking backwards thing would have been interesting to see, lol... I haven't actually tried it, but one of my readers has made up her mind to try it sometime!

Anyways, so great to see you here!!!! GA is a great community filled with a lot of wonderful people! Let me know if ya need anything and I'll do what I can :)

• 1 month later...

That was so adorable! Way to go, Renee! :2thumbs::great:

It was a great, amusing read! I really liked Jerry and Chris' interaction style. I agree that it adds a lot of depth to their characters and relationship. I think that ought to keep Chris on his toes before he insults Jerry's pride again and ends up with another wacky experiment :lmao:

Great job! :)

Kevin