Prison Of Hope by Frostina

• Site Administrator

Prison Of Hope by Frostina

Paul and Eric have had a wonderful journey for almost a decade till Eric met Jordan. New plans seemed to threaten the very foundation of their relationship. As the challenges of life force them apart, how will Eric and Paul handle it?

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• Site Administrator

Wow, talk about coming out strong. Great story dear! I was wondering if they were splits but you walked that line between the same person and twins so well. I wasn't sure, not til the end. I hope to see much much more from you!!

• Like 1

Wow, talk about coming out strong. Great story dear! I was wondering if they were splits but you walked that line between the same person and twins so well. I wasn't sure, not til the end. I hope to see much much more from you!!

Thank You :D:hug:

It was a thin line that i was walking, and I'm glad i didn't fall off! :)

I do hope to squeeze some more from my brain! :) You guys have been a great inspiration and an awesome source of encouragement :worship:

• Like 1

I had no idea that it was a split personality until right at the end. It was a hell of a shock though... to find out that it was actually Eric who beat up Jordy...

That was some fantastic piece of writing lady so don't you dare tell me that you can't write ever again :)

I had no idea that it was a split personality until right at the end. It was a hell of a shock though... to find out that it was actually Eric who beat up Jordy...

It's kinda weird, that other than you, no one else mentioned Eric's pain at knowing that he himself beat Jordy up :/ I thought that bit was really really painful!

Well I knew what happened before all of you :P

It is a great story :D let's keep poking frosty for more :D:lol:

:mace: :P U tease!

Ahhhhhh!!! That was SUCH a good twist! Insane! I love it. Psychological thrillers amaze me. Seriously, Frosty, that was really great! I love it.

It was the twist that i hoped to brig.. so, i'm glad to see it's working ;)

• Like 1

What an interesting story! The way you kept everything under wraps until the very end was deftly accomplished. I particularly enjoyed the subtle way you built up the suspense. A great read.

Colin B)

• Like 1

This was my favourite spring antho story (don't tell Lugh) :P

It was just the perfect lenght and had a plot with a twist. I love twists. And so well written. I guessed the twist, but that is because you gave me the teaser and there were a few subtle hints that kinda grew in my mind before I got to read the full story.

Also, for this being your very first story here I am just happy and overjoyed darling! Can't wait to get more from you. :2thumbs:

And I don't ever wanna hear you saying you don't have any ideas! Frostina, you are an author. And an artist too.

What an interesting story! The way you kept everything under wraps until the very end was deftly accomplished. I particularly enjoyed the subtle way you built up the suspense. A great read.

Colin B)

Thanks for reading :D

The suspense was the main focus, and i'm really glad that it came though the way i wanted it to :D :D

It was just the perfect lenght and had a plot with a twist. I love twists. And so well written. I guessed the twist, but that is because you gave me the teaser and there were a few subtle hints that kinda grew in my mind before I got to read the full story.

Also, for this being your very first story here I am just happy and overjoyed darling! Can't wait to get more from you. :2thumbs:

And I don't ever wanna hear you saying you don't have any ideas! Frostina, you are an author. And an artist too.

:hug: Thanks babe!! :) the comments mean a LOT ot me :) and as for telling Lugh, :P well... i wouldnt ;) but.... :lol:

:*) i love u babe.. and thanks for all the encouragement!!

The story was a bit slow in the beginning. But you managed to finally draw me in with the fight scene. The argument between Eric and Paul was very well written. I didn't have a clue of the split personality either until the end. I'm just wondering...Would Jordan really have greeted Eric with a smile?

The story was a bit slow in the beginning. But you managed to finally draw me in with the fight scene. The argument between Eric and Paul was very well written. I didn't have a clue of the split personality either until the end. I'm just wondering...Would Jordan really have greeted Eric with a smile?

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)

As i see it, Jordy always knew Paul to be Eric's brother/twin. thats one of the secrets Eric had kept from him, and so, they couldnt even begin to think of living together.. just yet! so.. after all that happened in the living room... even if Jordy heard the tail of it, he'd know Eric stood up for 'Them' and he would be smiling :)

Hope that answers your question! :)

I heard that.

:hug: Thanks babe!! :) the comments mean a LOT ot me :) and as for telling Lugh, :P well... i wouldnt ;) but.... :lol:

Uh huh... I see what goes on over here... guess i need to keep a closer eye on these threads....

anyway,

good job Frosty. I was going to say more but... uh huh...

Ok, Frostina. You did it. I loved the story.

The conclusion explains why I had problems of understanding.

I began to guess what happened when Paul was hitting Jorgy

Congratulations, dear.

Thank you! :)

I hope i could keep you in suspense for at least some time! :D I'm really glad u liked the story :D

I heard that.

Uh huh... I see what goes on over here... guess i need to keep a closer eye on these threads....

anyway,

:P Lugh! as if there was a chance in hell that you wouldn't see it! :P :P

Suuuuuuuure you were going to say more... :P maybe something nice too :P :P !!

<_<

Maria just saved you the trouble! :P Admit it! :P

I heard that.

anyway,

:P

• Like 1
B)..................... Wow what a great story!!! And one hell of a twist to it in the end, I didn't see it coming, and I'm guessing neither did Jenna, Danny or the former other friends of Paul's.

B)..................... Wow what a great story!!! And one hell of a twist to it in the end, I didn't see it coming, and I'm guessing neither did Jenna, Danny or the former other friends of Paul's.

Wow! Thanks :D !!

I sincerely hope they didn't see it coming! What would have been the surprise in THAT? :D :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)