Twilight Observations by Lily Gilding

• Site Administrator

I'm with Claire. I just don't understand the appeal of Twilight. I've seen some of the DVDs and from what I've been told, the books are even more boring.... :P

Oh, well, people are strange, and that includes Twilight fans :mace: It takes all sorts.... :D

Thanks, Lily! :great:

What I don't understand apart from the obvious is

a) isn't there a name for a 150 year old man perving over a 16 year old

B) wouldn't a man, by the time he gets to 150 years old, have learned a few more social skills

c) why in the name of the Gods would a 150 year old man WANT to go back to school

I LOVED that story. Not only becuse it's one of the few lesbian stories on the site but also because it says just about everything I would want to say about Twilight :) That was awesomely well written and fun

This was such a good story and so amusing. I have been complaining of missing good lesbian stories and here you are darling! Such a great story! I loved it! More, more, more, more....! :2thumbs:

I loved Claire's voice and I just read the Discordant Harmony too with Wendy's perspective and I'm in love again!

• 2 weeks later...