[Renee Stevens] Welcome!

Sorry I don't have any fancy pictures to put into this BUT how about a great big

WOO HOO!!!!!

Congrats Renee - over due and well deserved! :)

Andy

Thanks Andy!! Awww, the WOO HOO!!!!! works for me as that's how I'm feeling right now :).

YAY :)

Thanks Nephy!!!!

Congratulations Renee!!!!

Thank you Sharon!!!

Congrats and Well Done! :2thumbs:

Thank you Dark!!!!

CONGRATS RENEE!!! :D :D :D :D

Thank you Stu!! :lol:

congratulations.gif

Hugs Hugs Hugs!!!

Thank you Cia!!!! :hug::hug::hug: This is also a big credit to you since you do so much to help me get my stories ready to post!

Congrats :). Now I feel really special getting to beta for you :P. Speaking of which . . . when might I see another chapter of NMH? :D

Thanks Sara!!!! Now as for NMH, I'm working on it, I really am... It's just not wanting to cooperate!!!!

Congratulations Renee!! :2thumbs:

Thank you Breeze!!

Renee,

I've been following your writing, off and on, since you were first writing Eternity. That was a few years back, now.

Congratulations on your new status at GA! You're joining several other hosted authors here who I have also been following for years, so this further simplifies my ability to keep up with the good writers I like to read.

(P.S. I hadn't known about Eternal Christmas, which shows how difficult it can be to keep up.)

Renee,

I've been following your writing, off and on, since you were first writing Eternity. That was a few years back, now.

Congratulations on your new status at GA! You're joining several other hosted authors here who I have also been following for years, so this further simplifies my ability to keep up with the good writers I like to read.

(P.S. I hadn't known about Eternal Christmas, which shows how difficult it can be to keep up.)

Thank you so much for the Congrats! I love hearing that I've had readers following me for years, you're right, Eternity was a long time ago :lol:. I feel honored to be among the other Hosted Authors on the site and I really hope that you enjoy Eternal Christmas as much as I enjoyed writing it!

• Site Administrator

Congrats Renee!!!!

It is super to have another super author that is hosted :D

Take a bow, you deserve it :)