Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

Reviews

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Mark Arbour

Elite Member

• Author: Signature Author
  • 8,077 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:10 PM

Thanks to those of you who have posted reviews. I read all of them, and try to respond to all of them as well. I'd like to ask you all for a favor. If you go back and re-read one of my older stories, and if something resonates with you, leave me a review and tell me about it. It's kind of fun; I've been going back and responding to the reviews, and re-reading some of those old chapters to remember what happened.
Mark Arbour

My GA Website

Conservatives yearn for the past, Progressives yearn for the future

Mark Arbour

Elite Member

• 8,077 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:14 AM

I want to take a moment in this forum to thank Andy (Quonos10) for taking the time to read the Bridgemont Series and leave comments on every chapter. Andy's become a good friend of mine, and if you haven't read his stories, I recommend them. I'm not as diligent about leaving reviews, so I have to go back and atone for that this summer.

I'd also like to thank Bugeye, who read through Chronicles of an Academic Predator and left lots of reviews as well. If he decides to go on, he'll read 1968, and we all know how popular I was after I wrote that story. Posted Image

Both of these guys had me re-reading chapters to remind me of what they were talking about. Fun times.
Mark Arbour

My GA Website

Conservatives yearn for the past, Progressives yearn for the future

Andrew_Q_Gordon

The Author formerly known as "Q"

• 1,786 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

I want to take a moment in this forum to thank Andy (Quonos10) for taking the time to read the Bridgemont Series and leave comments on every chapter. Andy's become a good friend of mine, and if you haven't read his stories, I recommend them. I'm not as diligent about leaving reviews, so I have to go back and atone for that this summer.

I'd also like to thank Bugeye, who read through Chronicles of an Academic Predator and left lots of reviews as well. If he decides to go on, he'll read 1968, and we all know how popular I was after I wrote that story. Posted Image

Both of these guys had me re-reading chapters to remind me of what they were talking about. Fun times.

Wow thanks for the shout out Mark, but to be honest, I really have to thank you for sharing your work with us/me. People say things like 'it's a gift' but when you consider how much a book like these would cost, and it is free - it is truly a gift.

I review because I enjoy the work, like to leave snarky comments now and then and mostly just like to see your responses. They are entertaining all by themselves. :)

Andy

Mark M

Patriot member

• Members
  • 641 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

Awh. I don't review. cuz i never know what to say other then i liked it or not. Leaving a description on how i liked which characters did what i don't find benifical to an author say if i was writing something........is it?
Posted Image