Welcome to Gay Authors

Confused? Check out one of our guides to using Gay Authors. I am here to ... Read  Write  Socialize  eBooks

If you need assistance, click  Contact Us  on the bottom of all the pages. You can remove this help box by  Signing In  or  Creating An Account  for free today!

Photo

My first gay experience/Love

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

icharlyi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Sexuality:Gay

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

My first experience, was with my best friend, i was around the age of 7 or 8, and my best friend was 10... i was confused, when i saw two guys kissing on the tv, i was getting erections. and then i started touching my self a lot.
Before i knew i was gay, he was my best friend, and still is... He once came to my house, and i asked to play a game (forgot exactly what it was) something like doctors and nurses, And he was ok with it...
So he put the bath on, and i told him to jump in, and i gave him a foot massage, and he thought nothing of it, and then we went to bed together completely naked... i remember that feeling, of just holding him so close,
and rubbing against him, whilst he was sleeping... And this happened every time he came round, un till he moved away :(.

A few years later, We was rarely in contact. And i was 13, and he was 14.
i realised, that i was older, and that he knew. that those games. were sexual. (He didn't know about me being gay)..
And he asked me if remembered it. and i couldnt find the confidence to say yes...

1 year later, i confessed, and told him. that i have been in love with him. since that moment. i had in bed with him... and he replied (i did have my doubts) with a smile. but he had a gf...
and he said, you are my best friend, i don't care if your gay... which was a big relief. but i was still very much in love with him. That night we got drunk together...
And that day, we was talking about everything sexual, we do to our selves... etc... he did tell me that, he was not gay.. and i believed him..
So later that night, i remember kissing him a few times... and saying i love you, and he was saying it back.
And then. he told me. about his erection. And asked me if i wanted to touch it? so this was basically my first time doing it. and i remember, touching it. then without hesitation. licking it. and then, it just turned into oral sex. untill he said, i think we should go to bed, and then i knew. that i was going to lose my virginity, to the guy. who i have loved for most of my childhood. for the first few minutes. i was actually moaning. because he was huge :| and i really liked that. but it really hurt first few minutes... and then it just became so wonderful. after that happened. he fell asleep... and i just snuggled against him. and fell asleep also...

Day after... no talking about it... what so ever. :/

and that moment, was not to be mentioned un till a few years later. where he actually said to me. that the moment we had. was the best he has ever had.
and that he wants to do it again. and we did... and it was for 2 weeks. just us and it was actually love... not just sex. but we was in love...
and after the 2 weeks. we had like a year of emailing and texting. love messages and pictures.

i am 19 now... and he is 21. and we are deeply in love :) (still in the closet though)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :)

#2 Michael9344

Michael9344

Manic Poster

• Former Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

A story? It is interesting.

MidNight_Love

Gold Member

• Author: Author
  • 55 posts
  • Sexuality:Lesbian

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

Congtaz!!! :D

My milkshake brings all the boy's to the yard, and I'm like Guten Tag! XD

miminvt

• 1 posts
  • Sexuality:Straight

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

That's soo sweeeet =D

Audi

Cool Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Sexuality:Not Telling

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

:,( So wonderful

gallery_13169_658_48699.jpg

Fantasy2309

• 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

this is so sweet!! =D <3

raydeayon1

Diamond Member

• 96 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

aw thats so sweet im happy for you

garrretterose

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Sexuality:Bisexual, leaning male

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

That's really sweet. Thank you for sharing c:

RyanWhite

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Love romance. Truely inspiring

derynlilith

• 1 posts
  • Sexuality:Not Telling

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

It's so wonderful to fall in love with your best friend :)

With words we bind ourselves to others and that which exists inside us.

MissSam

• Editor: Editor
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Awww <3

Shane

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Awk, its amazing when these things work it. It truely represents the way in which many of us hurt before feeling complete love

#13 knisely852

knisely852

• 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

I have also an experience. My first time was with my boyfriend who I was going out with for five hours. I gave him my virginity. I was 18, and was the bottom. He was 16 and of course, the top. I enjoyed it since I'm naturally passive, so I liked having him inside, but also I felt a bit uncomfortable, like it felt he wasn't doing something right. He became possessive of me, so we had sex multiple times.

rainbowfingers

• 8 posts
  • Sexuality:Still figuring it out

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I'm rilly kinda sad. I have somone that I rilly like(no names) but hes really hot except... idk if im gay or what and i dont think hes gay...so... yeah :(

Lawus

• 9 posts
  • Sexuality:Bisexual, leaning female

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm not sure if girls count here but I'd be really happy to share my experience too...
I was around thirteen when I realized that I'm more interested in girls, I can't remember how did that happened, but I never felt guilt or shame, I was okay with it even if my family is against homosexuality and everything. I have a best friend, we are friends since we were five so we are very close to each other and I couldn't name a thing I didn't like about her. I had a hard time with dealing things, I went through a lot and I didn't feel very well so I wouldn't let people touch me or showing affection toward me, and she was the only exception, somehow what she did to comfort me always felt nice.
We really liked doing little plays or productions together and as we grew older the story changed a lot, we started to write romantic plays and since it was only the two of us presenting one of us had to be the boy. We wanted kiss scenes so we started practicing the fake kiss one day but everytime we tried both of us became really nervous and we both were blushing and everything, and everytime she moved closer I only could think about kissing her. For real. But I wouldn't screw up a friendship so I didn't do it.
We like sleeping together since we are little, and we always did it in a single bed, so as we were laying there and talked in the dark she moved closer and closer and I moved closer and closer too, I just felt like I need to. Our lips were almost touching each other, I felt her breathing on my skin so it was obvious that we can't stop it now because we both know that we crossed that line already. So we started kissing, for half an hour basically, after she was just holding me and I was shaking. We went to sleep, and we never talked about it again. We both had different kind of relationships after that, and I think it helped us to become even better friends. :)
Now I'm seventeen, she is still my best friend and that was my first real experience with emotions and feelings, and I'm glad we did it, it gave me assurance that she's accepting me no matter what, it helped me in my relationships after.
So this is my story...
I've got nothing to prove.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users