[Nephylim] Runway by Nephylim

OK NOW!

My review 'over there' says it all! K?

I think I'm going to stop posting reviews at the chapter ends and just go straight to the forums, when there ARE forums.

As soon as I am through reading a chapter/story, I have a mind full of comments. After posting them in 'chapter review', I feel as if I am plagiarizing myself when I when post them 'here'. Just me, I'm sure.Posted Image

Your descriptions of the outfits, Nephy, are fabulous! YAY!

And what I wouldn't give to take a walk on the wild side with EITHER of these two hunks!

Thanks, Nephy! (kiss-kiss) Posted Image

Thank you so much both of you.

The story was very much based on a model that Maria showed me one day. I'm struggling to remember his name Andrei something I think.

I watched some vids on YouTube, an interview and some news clips. It included some footage of him on the runway. I guess he is very beautiful but the one thing that hit me like a brick, possibly because I am a mother, is that his eyes look SO sad. Even when he's smiling he looks sad It was a weird feeling but I can't bear to look at a picture of him now because it makes me feel sad and angry for him.

Anyway, he wa totally the inspiration behind Alex and I decided that I should give him his anchor and so I found raven and then he kind of got away from me as lots of my characters do.

I had a flash of idea about a longer story but it never developed. All that was clear was the images of the catwalk show and I know it has a weak ending because once the image had gone I just wrote words to bring it to a close rather than because it was part of the vision.

Still, I'm glad you like my boys.

You are SO bad, Nephy.Posted Image

"Still, I'm glad you liked my boys."

They are your boys until you present them to us, and then they are our boys. You can dress/undress them. You can treat them with the utmost love possible, or you can beat them into the earth until there is hardly any or no breath of life left in them. They are STILL ours! That is why we hurrah when they do good things and why we cry when they hurt. We feel that hurt, and you know that.

I wish (of course I do) that I could take just ONE of your creations for a tiny vacation-somewhere only we know about.

HugsPosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Aww thanks hun but this is an anthology story written as a one shot. I am playing with an idea for two other models but I have WAY too many projects on the go to even start it. I am writing four different stories at the moment and I think that's enough for now. :)

Lots of my other stories are long though so you can maybe read one of them. (Shameless adverisement)

The first story of you that I read Nephylim, and this one was great.

As dark as his predecessor was fair, he too had the stunning androgynous beauty that could look softly feminine one minute and strongly masculine the next.

Just like in real life. That sentence made me smiled. :)

• Like 1

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. This isn't my best work but it's a cute little story. It's actually spawned an idea for another longer story which I hope works out. It's kind of hampered by the fact that I have absolutely no knowledge of the fasion world at all and I'm making it up as I go along :)