[Jian Sierra] Thereafter by jian_sierra

• Site Administrator

Thereafter by jian_sierra

One misstep sends Alex's world upside down. At first, it is a simple question of 'what happened that night?', but quickly turns into a search for the person he spent the night with.

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

Jian :wub:

This was such a cute story, made me smile :) I think we need a seguel for Sean. :2thumbs:

You are such a strong romance writer, this was another prove of it!

I love romance and I love writing about romance. All I know is, I'm glad when someone like you 'like' what I write. Thank you :wub:

Yeah, what she said :)

That really was a sweet story. I love the way you led him from boy to boy until he got back to the one he wanted all along. It made me go squishy

Awww Nephy, thanks. It was a simple mystery/romance, but I enjoyed writing this so much. I'm glad you like this :hug:

Not that it is rare for Nephy to beat to a punch, cause we all bow to the Mistress - but her comment was so right. Alex went from boy to boy, looking for who it was, when the answer was in front of him. I also second Maria - Sean was a sad character - sad in the sense, he was a good guy who really had it bad for Alex and when he finally get around to telling him, he already lost him

:huh: that sound familiar involving another Alex 0:)

Really well done - as always though you will argue with me - as always - that it wasn't - but I have the big guns on my side - Nephy and Maria agree with me - what you got to support your side??? Nuffin - that's what. I win. it was really well done! :P

• Like 2

Not that it is rare for Nephy to beat to a punch, cause we all bow to the Mistress - but her comment was so right. Alex went from boy to boy, looking for who it was, when the answer was in front of him. I also second Maria - Sean was a sad character - sad in the sense, he was a good guy who really had it bad for Alex and when he finally get around to telling him, he already lost him

:huh: that sound familiar involving another Alex 0:)

Really well done - as always though you will argue with me - as always - that it wasn't - but I have the big guns on my side - Nephy and Maria agree with me - what you got to support your side??? Nuffin - that's what. I win. it was really well done! :P

Maybe I can bribe you or something to be on my side? 0:) Anyway, Maria's been training me (like the good pet that I am) to take in compliments graciously, so thanks Andy (I bet you didn't expect that :P ). I'm not gonna contest what you said (trying very hard not to).

And you know what they say, it's better to have loved and all that. Glad Sean did what he had to. It's better to know for sure, right, than to say nothing and forever play the 'what if' game in your head.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet story and exceedingly well written! :2thumbs::worship:

Yes, I agree. Sean acqitted himself admirably. :wub:

Thanks for the story!

Oh wow thank you for your kind words :D You just made me one happy guy today ;)

You're welcome and thanks for taking the time to read and leave a post. It means so much to me and I really appreciate it.