Dear Readers,

I'm starting this thread here to promote my story, A Summoner's Heart. This will also act as a discussion page as well.

Description:

Three centuries ago, during the Time of Original Sin, Oblivion and his six Daemon ruled Gaia in total darkness. Only through the sacrifice of the Heroes of Howllight did Gaia came to its new Golden Age. Now the new age is being threatened again for the Six Seals of Oblivion are slowly being broken.

Prologue (Optional but highly recommend)

Chapter 1

In here you can discuss anything about the story to your hearts desires. From your likes to your dislikes.

I also would like to hear any critiques. Reviews are most welcome. If you have ideas or suggestions, please let them be known.

Also if you like to know the progress of the story, don't be hesitant to ask.

Basically as anything you want to tell me about ASH.

I wanted to thank my editors and beta reader from the very bottom of my heart. Without them, ASH would not be possible.

I hope you enjoy my first real fantasy. Can't wait to hear from ya'll.

Lovealways,

Jamie

• Like 2

Hey ya'll,

Just real quick, Chapter 7 is up finally! I took a few weeks to get everything edited but I'm ready now to rock and roll with the story.

You guys know what to do!

Any questions, comments, and concerns just share them on here and I'll get back to ya.

Expect to have one chapter submitted every week. That's what I"m shootin' for but don't hold me to that, 'kay?

Peace out guys!

Lovealways,

Jamie

• Like 2