[Cia] Pricolici by Cia

• Site Administrator

Pricolici by Cia

Tucker had been on the road for days, though leaving his home and his 'family'
was the hardest thing he'd ever done. When he gives in to a strange urge to
enter a bar in a town where no one knows him, he finds that things in his life
were never really quite what they seemed.

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

LOL! I love the slightly hairier versions of the alpha male myself as well ;) I just need more time in my day to write!!! Any suggestions??

• Site Administrator

Thanks Bandage! You always like my stories, you're like my own personal cheering section. Thanks so much!!! I hope to be able to keep going with these guys soon.

• Like 1

Thanks Bandage! You always like my stories, you're like my own personal cheering section. Thanks so much!!! I hope to be able to keep going with these guys soon.

Hey, I can't help it you write so well! And if cheering you on means a lot more of your stories, I'm very happy to do it :P

• Like 1

It's like...reading Twilight, but with wolves and no broken headboards.

Why are there no broken headboards??? The idea of a shaman priest is pretty interesting, though the parts about the alpha's wolf and being a werewolf were confusing. I'm going to believe that when the alpha was referring to his wolf he meant his inner werewolf. Hrm. Do continue this. I get a feeling it would have been better understood if it had been a serial rather than an anthology.

Also, you have to continue this, because the idea of a pussy-assed shaman freaks me out. I'm like...ready to find this one book starring Ali Baba somehow just so I can throw it at you.

So yeah. Write more

Linxe

• Site Administrator

Thank you so much Renee. Obviously my stories only get better when you help me with them, so thanks for that, as always!!

Also, you have to continue this, because the idea of a pussy-assed shaman freaks me out. I'm like...ready to find this one book starring Ali Baba somehow just so I can throw it at you.

What does this mean??? Snickers. Trust me, Tucker is no pussy! I try not to make my male characters feminized versions of real men but you guys can have a softer side so nyeh! You'll see, because I think I have to continue this or you all might hurt me. That or they might take over my dreams, cause their story is clamoring pretty loud. ;)

• Like 1

Definitely would like to see it continued as well, Cia. There's definitely a story in Tucker learning about his powers, assuming instinct won't always be reliable. Maybe there's a connection to werewolves still living in the Old World (since Stelian has the oldest pack in the US if I understood correctly). I'd like to learn more about Grecia as well. Well done!

• Site Administrator

Yes, I do plan to include more of Grecia's story. She wasn't just a convenient character to throw into this story, she has a very real presence in the haitas. The complications of Stelian being the first Hultan in thousands of years and not having a teacher will factor quite a bit into the new story (no more spoiler than that, sorry). I'm really glad you liked the story and want to read more, getting comments and reviews only pushes me to contine writing it. Thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Not for a bit. I'm overwhelmed with projects right now unfortunately! I'll see what I can do about slipping some chapters in but I don't like to do that unless I have a clear idea of where the story is going and the time to commit to posting.

Not for a bit. I'm overwhelmed with projects right now unfortunately! I'll see what I can do about slipping some chapters in but I don't like to do that unless I have a clear idea of where the story is going and the time to commit to posting.

Awww but having that much projects must mean I will get some Cia fixes ;o

It's better do to a decent job with it, otherwise you wouldn't be happy about the story either and we wouldn't want that ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

For those interested, I updated Pricolici and changed the ending, adding a few thousand words. I am trying to clean up older stories; do some re-writes, finish my ongoing and on hold projects and just generally make my stories here on GA as great as I can make them. I added some small changes here and there but you'll really notice the mating and claiming ceremony. I hope you enjoy the new ending!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

This is awesome! You really should continue with the story more.

I like the idea of Tucker learning about his abilities. And considering he is the first... well it makes it seem like there may be a few others to teach along the way? And his sweet nature would make one load of a comedy scene when things (perhaps literally) pile on top on him...

Grecia is a brilliant character, but I don't think she is the kind of gal who would be knocked out and not get a tad upset at losing the mystical enigma of herself to a simple knockout. I almost expected her to "blow up" - in a subtle and cruel way, obviously.

I finished with a smile on my face, so I am well satisfied!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Thank you Harry. I actually just signed a contract with a new epublisher to have an expanded version of this story published. :D There are several additional scenes added and some changes to things, which added up to pretty much double the existing story's content. It won't be available for a while, but if you really liked the story and would like to see some of the changes, I'll be posting more information on it when I get it from the publisher. I'm also plotting out a sequel as well.

Thanks again for reading. I always love hearing from readers, especially when they share great ideas like you did!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I'm glad you liked it Jaxatar, but I won't be posting more of this for free. I've had the ebook published, to good success, so the sequel will go to the publisher as well. Thanks so much for reading the story, and taking the time to comment, though!