• Site Administrator

I'm trying to keep this something I'm writing on every day and the story to flow out and onto the page so I can get it to you guys. I'm so glad you like it so far. I've took a short break from writing with reader's feedback to just write but when I did that I found that I was finding time to read and do anything BUT write. All the great comments and reviews make me think about the story and keep me enthusiastic about it, so thank you! You guys keep nudging me and I'll keep writing! ;)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well... just because it's ready and I am a nice person AND it's my anniversary today which puts me in a good mood (11 years married, goodness)... Chapter 2 is posted ;) I like it when I'm excited about a story! Happy reading!

Hypnotic Chapter 2

You've got me all hot an' bothered now! :P

Hehe I love the chapter, how Dav reacted with his past full of probable rejections, and how Ellis seems to know quite a bit about them Cartheras!

Keep your muse flowing, Me likin' this big time!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I certainly sensed the naughtiness, geez! I'm not that into biting and so, but your chapter's still got me hot 'n bothered! Geez Louise! I did feel for poor Dav, but I'm glad he did find Ellis ♥

Keep your muse flowing, can't wait to read more!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

lol. Glad the kink didn't detract from your enjoyment of the chapter. Ellis is a total gem. Definitely one of my favorite characters but then again, I think I love them all as I am writing them. Thanks for another review dear, you always give me such lovely compliments!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooooooooooh at the drama at the end! Can't wait to read on, you devilish cliffhanger writer!!!!! :P

You did put a lot of info in this chapter, but I love how you wrote it, it doesn't come across as something unnatural!

So please, keep your fingers tapping your keyboard for this story ♥

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thanks Bandage! I hate all info dump chapters but sometimes it's necessary. I needed to give you guys a visual of them as well as get in some of their backstory without boring you. Sorry about the cliffie... but I had to do it :P CJ made me. He's infected me with his cliffhangering tendencies!!

• Like 1

Hehe no cliffie this time but I'm still curious though, so no slowing down for you! :P

I love it, poor Benny though, but I'm guessing him and Ellis will be friends :D

Lots of hot scenes in this story, but I certainly don't mind Posted Image

You most certainly have to write on! Posted Image

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well the nookie was all important to their relationship dynamic so it's not reached gratuitous levels yet but I'm glad you enjoyed it, lol. Don't worry, more story will be coming on schedule, or close to it! Thanks for the comments hun!

• Like 1

My god , CIA!! You're plain ebil! It certainly wasn't what I expected, very nice twist, but poor Ellis and Dav! In a way I hope they get together again, but after what Dav put Ellis through, I wouldn't know if it's possible to get together again!

Geez Louise, I'm shocked to the core!

But keep writing! Hehehe

Edited by Bandage
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh, it's okay, no spoiler worries from you. I just knew you'd possibly look in here before you read and didn't want to spoil it for you :) You're the only one who uses the forum after all, lol.

This twist surprised even me! The fact that Dav would immediately distrust Ellis is part of his life to date but all Ellis feels is betrayed. The bond between them has been damaged and whether or not they can recover from that, or even if Ellis wants to, is the stuff of future chapters so I can't spoil that :P You'll just have to wait for the next update to find out where they go from here! Sorry! :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooooh poor Ellis! I'd hug him within seconds! But that might be awkward since he didn't even meet me yet :P

I'm getting a bit curious as to his migraines; are they a part of him, or is there a reason he's getting them? (if you catch my drift hehehe)

And I'm guessing you couldn't wait to write about his brother some more, so you got him in the story earlier :P

Anyway, I loved it, beautifully written and true to what a person would be feeling in those situations!

Can't wait for your next installment ;)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thanks Bandage! I always try to create as much realism as I can in my fantasy stories, lol. I am glad you enjoyed this chapter. It's not just me wanting to write Isiah but the fact that he is an intrinsic part of the plot in this story. Twins always have to be up in each other's business and all that :P I have brothers who are twins and my dad is a twin so I do know a thing or two about them. Weird bond, I'll tell you that. Anyway, Isiah brings to light certain things we didn't know before but need to know. I am so glad you continue to enjoy the story! I'll be posting more soon!

• Like 1

Cia,

I absolutely love this story series. It's keeping me on edge, waiting for each new chapter. I only have one question regarding chapter 8. You have written that Natham was adopted by a Linx Carthera when in Bonds Unbroken his father is a Leopard. Misprint?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Wow, your first post and it's in my forum. Thanks so much Labrador, I'm glad you like the story! The Carthera world is one I love to write, the characters really capture my attention.Thank you for pointing that mistake out, I'll go fix it. It can be hard to keep track of all the details sometimes. I hope you continue to enjoy the story, a new chapter will be out soon!