Hey there everyone! My first story just got submitted to GA! I am so excited! Can you tell!?

I love punctuation, ha ha, even though I fail at using it some times.

Anyways, this story is about a boy become man who is haunted by his past in nightmares. Well really it's only about one day from his past that haunts him; the day that he died. He ran away from his past and started a new future in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Nothing weird could happen in such a 'normal' place right? Wrong. Art seems to live and the eyes of some of the people seems different in some way, maybe it's that glowing bit they seem to do. Hmmm.

So there is a teaser about the story. Go here to read more about it and check out what I have posted so far. The first few chapter should post pretty regularly, so keep checking up.

ALSO! As soon as you finish reading, you should totally submit a review and come back here to let me know what you think. I will try and put some kind of question or make some sort of comment to get some conversation going in the end notes from now on.

I will also be posting here every time i post a new piece and will do my VERY best to respond to any and all reviews / comments / messages.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my own little world that I have created. <3