This is my first time posting a story here at GA. Hopefully, people would enjoy the

first arc of my new saga entitled Afterlife Chronicles. The ideas are still racing in my head.

Obviously, this is more about on a quest for survival after a virus had ravaged most of

the world and the big question is how would the protagonists survive. I'll be posting the next

few chapters soon!

I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Please send me feedback of what you think so

that if anything comes of wrong. I'll be on it.

Take care everyone!

• 3 months later...

I read chapter 1. It has a few editting problems but there is some promise. It doesn't hurt that I love stories about an apocolypse and especially one that involves zombies. I noticed that the only chapter was published in November. Do you have plans to complete the story?

Best regards,

Rob Moore

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the really late reply. I plan to finish the story so don't worry. I'm just having problems in finding the right editor and it took a while to find a really good one. All I am hoping now is that the next few chapters will continuously flow into life...or afterlife. :)