[Hamen Cheese] Charlie Characters in Pictures

How do you think they look like? You may (or may not) have noticed that sometimes my characters have a limited set of descriptions. They are there to give some defining characteristics to them. However, they are limited because I wanted you the readers to imagine them in your own minds the same way I do when I write about them. I wanted you guys to have your own Charlies or your own Dereks molding them in the image you felt fit them.

Are there people (real or imagined) that perhaps you think would look like the characters in Charlie? If so, post a picture of them and share your thoughts. At the very least, I'd like to know how well your image of the characters matched what I had imagined of them. :)

Charlie:

Posted Image

Derek:

Posted Image

To be honest, neither of these fine gentlemen (they're too pretty!) truly reflect how I imagine Charlie and Derek, but they're pretty close.

Thanks JimmyD! I won't comment if the pictures matched how I imagined them. But I do appreciate the feedback. :D

I'm reading the comments mostly to see how well my words (in the story) translate to life. I will be watching. :P

• 2 months later...

When the story starts, Hero is still in junior high school, correct? Anyways, here is my Hero:

Posted Image

I just started reading this story, and I'm liking it so far!

Hi TrevorTime,

I'm glad to hear you're liking it so far. And yes, I think Junior High and Middle School are the same thing right? Is Middle School an outdated term already? Haha. I should probably just google later when I'm not in a hurry to leave.

Anyway, I hope you get hooked until the very end. Posted Image

Cheers,

HC

• 1 month later...

Is this story during Middle School!? I always figured it was in high school for some reasons! :S

Hmm... let me see if I can find what I always pictured them to be...

CHARLIE:

Posted Image

HERO:

Posted Image

Hero is a bit hard because he kept changing in my head. I couldn't get a pin-point on it but it was about as close as I could get. Charlie on the other hand I always pictured as a really innocent softer brighter looking teenager. (: