A Dreamer without a Dream by W_L

A diary of memories reviewed for a private introspection of mind, heart and soul. Enjoyed reading this. Difficult questions asked.

Posted Image Reply from W_L (author)

Thanks,

What questions do you think they were? if you mind me asking, I love reader feedback.

I can see the story as a philosophy construct. It could be asking anything and everything; and the answers could be debating forever. Like one of those equations were you are trying to balance both sides with opposites, hehe I have no idea what I am saying but like Life = Death. Somehow that is something the story is trying to come to an conclusion about ?

Some of the biggest questions in life are not things we can answer completely, until we actually die.

Why am I here? Where am I going? How did I get here?

Using the story's idea, you can be dead for all purposes, but have answered the question of life. It opens a deeper well of meaning for life and death, how our hopes and doubt lead toward certain things.

I also want to point out that I did not make Jaysen's Father or Mother evil homophobes outright, his mother especially. His father was apathetic and in denial, but he was not an outright hatemonger. I thought that would be a nice move to have a balanced issue about parental thinking and lovers' thinking in terms of social commentary. Neutrality makes this story more human and much more scary for certain readers, because you can see how both points could be thought.

Some GA readers and authors have kids, would you protect your child at all costs even if it means keeping them alive despite their partners wishes?

For GA readers and authors who have partners, would you allow your lover to be spared of a long death?