Hi y'all~

Since I've now posted 14 chapters of Ugly Davey, I thought it was about time that I opened up a thread to discuss the story. Feel free to ask any questions and leave comments on what you like/hate about Ugly Davey. Any feedback is welcome since I'm such a noob at this whole writing business. Posted Image

Thanks for reading,

Em Posted Image

Summary: Davey loses a bet to his friend who in return for the win wants Davey to spend the first three months of his new job dressed up all ugly-like à la Ugly Betty. Follow Davey as he tries his best to complete the bet, all the while encountering various obstacles ranging from pesky co-workers, office romances, annoying friends, and cute kids. In all of the chaos that surrounds him, will Davey manage to find what he's searching for—someone to love?

Link: http://www.gayauthor...emdee/uglydavey

• Like 2

I highly recommend this story to anyone looking for a read that's off the "beaten path". Great humour, fascinating characters and super dialogue. Posted Image

Ditto. Have fun reading this story.

Thanks for all of the kind words Conner & Sam! I really appreciate it Posted Image

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stumbled on the story by accident, but it was a happy accident Posted Image

Thanks Mike! I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

I have a feeling that when you finally get chapter 18 up, I'm going to dance in my seat here on the floor of my living room, while squealing like a three year old, I'll be that excited. xD

Well then, I think you should start getting ready to be excited because.....wait for it...... I'M DONE WRITING CHAPTER 18! :D :D

I've sent it to my editor to be edited, so it should only be a matter of time before its up. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Mike! I'm glad you enjoyed it Posted Image

Well then, I think you should start getting ready to be excited because.....wait for it...... I'M DONE WRITING CHAPTER 18! Posted Image Posted Image

I've sent it to my editor to be edited, so it should only be a matter of time before its up. Posted Image

**Squeal** YAY! I'm so happy! Can't wait to read it!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do a glimpse with Josh and his reaction to Dave as Davey? I'd be happy Posted Image

Sorry but I can't do that...yet :P Gonna have to wait until a few things play out in Ugly Davey before I can give you Josh's reaction. ;)

Looking forward to read more. You are evil to leave us hanging on a cliff Posted Image

Aww I'm so sorry for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger...well not really because I'm evil like that :evil::D Lately I've been distracted with writing another story, but I'll try my best to squeeze in time for Ugly Davey as well. Feel free to nag me if I don't work fast enough! :P I'm glad you've been enjoying it thus far :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...