Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99 +8) Gasoline

Oh that was some drama\comedy "drop the..." ... now we can guess who's in the burning house but will he live?

Bridget got away lol ... I hope patrols gets her ...

I think we can expect jim n dirk are free to go around ... the good question will trev ma n friends be safe?

will they take a circumnav to get away from mr B

Bloodthirsty dirty old cliff-hanging goat!

;-)

A belated happy new year to you and the crown you so richly deserve but continue to deny...Thanks CJ for another twist!

Posted Image ..............Well, farewell Henry, it was nice knowing you, at least your demise was quicker then that of Georges. I don't think the courier searched Gonzales very well and Gonzales will either spook her enough to bolt or leave him enough time to cut himself loose. Either way I think Gonzales will survive this attempt on his life.

So Billy got promoted by Bridget, errrr.......... does he know about the benefits for working with the cartel? Posted Image I do hope Sanchez will throw Bridget a retirement party! Great chapter CJ!

"I'll save you the trouble my backup weapon is on my right calf ..." cunning.

Fancy leaving the diamond behind.... Just hope its a fake!

re the delay, you are forgiven...almost!

Happy NewYear, looking forward to more!

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but that definitley felt like a cliff hanger...so I am confused, CJ doesn't leave cliffhangers....

Posted Image................. Hell yes you are confused! Goat=Cliffhanger Posted Image Everyone knows that just ask Wildone!! Posted Image

Edited by Benji

Oh that was some drama\comedy "drop the..." ... now we can guess who's in the burning house but will he live?

Bridget got away lol ... I hope patrols gets her ...

I think we can expect jim n dirk are free to go around ... the good question will trev ma n friends be safe?

will they take a circumnav to get away from mr B

No one has yet noticed the dire danger Trevor and friends are in... They are attempting to eat burgers with the lot. Surely, there could be no greater peril? :)

We rejoin Trevor, Lisa, Joel, Shane, and Basingstoke (and the garlic crusher!) in the next chapter.

Dirk and Jim have a problem; they are still thought of by the public as wanted fugitives. However, that may change.

Bloodthirsty dirty old cliff-hanging goat!

;-)

A belated happy new year to you and the crown you so richly deserve but continue to deny...Thanks CJ for another twist!

But but but... Bridget is the one who should be blamed, not me!

And as we all know, I never, ever use cliffhangers!

Posted Image ..............Well, farewell Henry, it was nice knowing you, at least your demise was quicker then that of Georges. I don't think the courier searched Gonzales very well and Gonzales will either spook her enough to bolt or leave him enough time to cut himself loose. Either way I think Gonzales will survive this attempt on his life.

So Billy got promoted by Bridget, errrr.......... does he know about the benefits for working with the cartel? Posted Image I do hope Sanchez will throw Bridget a retirement party! Great chapter CJ!

The cartel's retirement plan does leave much to be desired, in most cases...

As for Gonzalez... there are clues. :)

"I'll save you the trouble my backup weapon is on my right calf ..." cunning.

Fancy leaving the diamond behind.... Just hope its a fake!

re the delay, you are forgiven...almost!

Happy NewYear, looking forward to more!

The diamond rings were real.... and Bridget has her reasons. The courier is physically similar to her. :)

Good spotting on the cunning bit. Posted Image

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but that definitley felt like a cliff hanger...so I am confused, CJ doesn't leave cliffhangers....

You are absolutely right, I don't leave cliffhangers, not ever, and I never use them. In fact, I go to great lengths to avoid even the hint of a cliffhanger... I think you may have been confused by the scurrilous accusations of Wildone and others here in the forum. They are trying to frame me...Posted Image

Posted Image................. Hell yes you are confused! Goat=Cliffhanger Posted Image Everyone knows that just ask Wildone!! Posted Image

Benji!!!! For shame!!! We all know that Wildone is out to frame me... It's well known that I never, ever use cliffhangers. Posted Image

BTW, before I forget, the coming chapter (AUD75, in Australian Math) has a nice, relaxing title, that works well with the current title of "Gasoline", I think. It's "Inferno".

And, a note on Henry. In all seriousness, I'll miss him a lot. He was one of my favorite characters. Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image ............. But I did notice Gonzsales instinct;

"Gonzalez took a deep breath, noticing for the first time the faint scent of gasoline." Gonzales knows this is a death trap situation, he needs to convince the courier of that.

“You were too eager to get me here alone, and you drove us here without needing directions,” Gonzalez tersely replied, telling only a partial truth.

'Impartial truth'? What else does Gonzales know, as he implied to an 'impartial truth' here?

Bridget says "Here is what will happen, Officer Gonzalez; you will radio in and call off your people." Humm, didn't the Assisitant Attonrey General make those calls? So how can Gonzales call it off?

Bridget returned five minutes after she’d gone upstairs, pausing on the bottom stair to announce, “The alarm is set, though with a ten minute delay until it activates.” Jacobsen’s eyes opened wide for a moment, and then Bridget handed him a large envelope, stuffed with cash, as she told him, “You know what needs to be done, and you shall hear from me soon.” Jacobsen took the envelope, retrieved his gun, and hurriedly walked to the front door. As soon as he’d shut it, Bridget told her courier, “Keep an eye on our guest. You will hear from me within the hour, and you will be out of here soon after, with a large sum of cash.” She glanced at Billy, and ordered, “Cast off, and hold her on the dock with engines.” Turning a baleful eye towards Gonzalez, Bridget said, “We shall not meet again. Farewell, Officer Gonzalez.”

Ok. how stupid can that courier be? Bridget has adorned her with diamonds, promised her money and yet leaves her in a gasoline filled house? Bridget announces that the alarm is set with ten minutes?

Finally Jacobson will have a have a hell of a time completing Bridget's plan if Gonzales is still alive.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

What a nice relaxing read...........................not :o

So what did we learn?

• Henry is dead. Another character killed off by C James along with George and that guy who was upcoming in the cartel.
  • Jacobsen is a lacky of Bridgets'. I imagine the whole story of George and Bridget by the State Attorney was bull pucky.
What cliffhangers do we have outstanding?
  • Will Gonzelez live the gasoline/propane/natural gas explosion that Bridget and Billy have set.
  • What will happen to the courier? She is an innocent I'm sure, much like Rachael was to Bridget's evil ways. I imagine even if Gonzelez lives, Cj willl kill her off.
  • What will happen to Joel, Lisa, Shane and Trevor. Last we heard they were having a lunch with a contract killer who wants Trevor's head and just found out which one is Trevor.
Lastly, we have the goat finally admitting he has cliffhangers in his stories:

No one has yet noticed the dire danger Trevor and friends are in... They are attempting to eat burgers with the lot. Surely, there could be no greater peril? ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

Since you admit that they are in the greatest danger, and it hasn't been resolved, even if it is eating bugers with the lot, you have finally admitted to leaving your characters of being in a grievous situation with no resolution.........................aka CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

Silly goat, try to talk your way out of this one :P

I do apologize for the delay between this and the last chapter. Hopefully, there will be no more delays between this and the final chapter. I'll try my best.

FINAL CHAPTER??? Posted Image Say it ain't so!!

Posted Image ............. But I did notice Gonzsales instinct;

"Gonzalez took a deep breath, noticing for the first time the faint scent of gasoline." Gonzales knows this is a death trap situation, he needs to convince the courier of that.

“You were too eager to get me here alone, and you drove us here without needing directions,” Gonzalez tersely replied, telling only a partial truth.

'Impartial truth'? What else does Gonzales know, as he implied to an 'impartial truth' here?

Bridget says "Here is what will happen, Officer Gonzalez; you will radio in and call off your people." Humm, didn't the Assisitant Attonrey General make those calls? So how can Gonzales call it off?

Bridget returned five minutes after she’d gone upstairs, pausing on the bottom stair to announce, “The alarm is set, though with a ten minute delay until it activates.” Jacobsen’s eyes opened wide for a moment, and then Bridget handed him a large envelope, stuffed with cash, as she told him, “You know what needs to be done, and you shall hear from me soon.” Jacobsen took the envelope, retrieved his gun, and hurriedly walked to the front door. As soon as he’d shut it, Bridget told her courier, “Keep an eye on our guest. You will hear from me within the hour, and you will be out of here soon after, with a large sum of cash.” She glanced at Billy, and ordered, “Cast off, and hold her on the dock with engines.” Turning a baleful eye towards Gonzalez, Bridget said, “We shall not meet again. Farewell, Officer Gonzalez.”

Ok. how stupid can that courier be? Bridget has adorned her with diamonds, promised her money and yet leaves her in a gasoline filled house? Bridget announces that the alarm is set with ten minutes?

Finally Jacobson will have a have a hell of a time completing Bridget's plan if Gonzales is still alive.

One thing about Bridget's plan... she told Gonzalez to say she was with him, and heading for Orlando. Yet, she's trying to have his, and a stand-in for her, charred bodies found in her house. That's a ruse that won't keep the heat off her for long, even if it works.

What a nice relaxing read...........................not Posted Image

So what did we learn?

• Henry is dead. Another character killed off by C James along with George and that guy who was upcoming in the cartel.
  • Jacobsen is a lacky of Bridgets'. I imagine the whole story of George and Bridget by the State Attorney was bull pucky.
What cliffhangers do we have outstanding?
  • Will Gonzelez live the gasoline/propane/natural gas explosion that Bridget and Billy have set.
  • What will happen to the courier? She is an innocent I'm sure, much like Rachael was to Bridget's evil ways. I imagine even if Gonzelez lives, Cj willl kill her off.
  • What will happen to Joel, Lisa, Shane and Trevor. Last we heard they were having a lunch with a contract killer who wants Trevor's head and just found out which one is Trevor.
Lastly, we have the goat finally admitting he has cliffhangers in his stories:

Since you admit that they are in the greatest danger, and it hasn't been resolved, even if it is eating bugers with the lot, you have finally admitted to leaving your characters of being in a grievous situation with no resolution.........................aka CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

Silly goat, try to talk your way out of this one Posted Image

Now, now... I was merely having fun with the risk posed by burgers with the lot... Trevor and Shan managed, somehow, to survive them once before. :P So, not a cliffhanger. :P

Yes, Henry is dead, but you can't blame me!!! Clearly, he was killed by Bridget and Billy, so they, not I, deserve the blame.

Will Gonzalez survive? That's not a cliffhanger...

Will the currier survive? Even if she doesn't, it won't be me killing her off.

What will happen with Trevor and the gang? Maybe Basingstoke was just being nice and wanted to give Trevor his garlic crusher back...

The answers to all of these non-cliffhangers are in "Inferno" the next chapter. :)

FINAL CHAPTER??? Posted Image Say it ain't so!!

Bad wording on my part: I meant that I hope to avoid any more posting slowdowns between now and the end of the story. We're in the final streach, but the next chapter isn't the final one. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..