I have mentally started to prepare myself that you may actually kill a character in your next chapter. i just can't figure who. My first thought scares me to death, but I may be right. Your writing has a mind of it's own. I guess I will have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning I read a reply by an author to a reviewer and was wondering: When is a spoiler a spoiler? Surely no one in her/his right mind is going to read reviews pertaining to a specific chapter before the chapter has been read? Or have I got it all wrong? When I start reviewing a chapter of whosoever, I wouldn't like to be inhibited by readers/followers of a particular story who first read the review and only afterwards the chapter? As far as I'm concerned its akin to reading the end of a story first...and then start reading the story from the beginning.

Just wondering... ;)

It's actually rare to see the spoiler tag used outside of the forums.

Since people read the forums a lot (particular authors and stories they are following), there is a risk of them being told about a major plot development in a story that they may only have started reading (or not even started yet), but other readers will already have read beyond that point. It's really a way of being able to discuss a story with every reader without having to worry about spoiling the story for newer readers. It's then down the individual if they want to read that bit of information or not.

It's not normally used in the chapter/story review section since, as you say, nobody would usually read reviews of chapters before they read the actual chapter. I've never actually seen it before.

Please tell me if there exists a way to edit a post in the "review" section after each chapter. I do not notice any edit buttons and for some odd reason the text of a review I've posted came out impossibly small :(

Unfortunately you can't edit a review once it's posted. Here's what you could do for next time. Instead of copying directly from Word/open office, copy it to notepad first to remove any size information that it contains and then past it in.. But with that you'll loose all emphasis; such as italics, bold, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you Shane. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I've been on a much needed hihatus, since like the 20th of December. But I'm back and ready to hit pen and paper.. Hopefully it doesn't take me ages (like it normally does to write a chapter).. I'm horribly slow due to my OCD, perfectionism.... Cheers..

• 3 months later...

Chapter #15 has now been release. Read, like, review. :) ~CHEERS~

First let me apologize for the long delay between chapters. For those of you that don't know; I've been struggling with drinking ever since Oct, and then my cousin committed suicide on Valentine’s Day. So I've been struggling a lot lately and unfortunately my writing took the brunt of all that is life. I hope you enjoy this work; as it's been a long time coming. I love you all. May God give you hope, and strength.

Andrew

Chapter #15 has now been release. Read, like, review.  :) ~CHEERS~

First let me apologize for the long delay between chapters. For those of you that don't know; I've been struggling with drinking ever since Oct, and then my cousin committed suicide on Valentine’s Day. So I've been struggling a lot lately and unfortunately my writing took the brunt of all that is life. I hope you enjoy this work; as it's been a long time coming. I love you all. May God give you hope, and strength.

Andrew

B) .................Glad to see another chapter from you, it was nice and poignant. Jacob's father was a worry from me but it seems he has calmed his inner demons down, that was my biggest concern!  Jacob and Kyle are still on track, even though Kyle lashed out at him for being insensitive towards Thomas. Thomas is still a mystery here, a str8 guy just doesn't try and kiss another guy, and  the fat that he chose another gay kid, seems to speak volumnes. So I think Thomas is probably a closet case here, damn as if he doesn't have enough problems already. Great chaper!  

Thanks Benji. It's surely been a long road. But I'm doing the best that I can to move forward as best as possible.

I think Bill realized what was most important of all, clearly by his thought process' when he dumped the sherry. Thomas is filled with problems, hidden behind a vail that will slowly unravel for all to see. Hope you're well Benji :)

Andrew

I agree with Benji.  I think Thomas is a very confused closet case.  But the positive side that he is communicating with Jacob and Kyle.  so, that being said, I still think his home life is a big downfall for him.  It is a shame when a parent neglects their offspring, and it is a horrible case here as old as Thomas is and he still has to shower away from home because of his father's addiction.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...