[Cia] The Experiment by Cia

• Site Administrator

It will last for quite a bit. I have 11 chapters loaded into GA Stories, set to post every other day. I've been writing a new chapter every 2-3 days, so I should have it finished with no gaps in posting. Thanks for starting the topic hun, :hug: I'm glad you like it so far!

• Like 1

I'm still confused about the Tziu and Isitziu part - not quite sure what you mean by those? At first I thought it had something to do with being pregnant o.O

Anywho, keep posting away! I'm curious! Hehehe!

• Site Administrator

LOL. Isitziu are the blue markings on their body. Isit, the palm marking on the 'dominant' partner, you might say. Tziu, the marking on the heart space that matches the Isit marking of their partner. They are also used as their 'title'. Seral is Ryker's isit. Ryker is Seral's tziu. Together, their markings are 'isitziu' and they are a matched pair.

I hope that explains things a little better for you!

• Like 1

Poor Ryker, being introduced to a whole new family without knowing the customs... But he handled himself well ;p

Hehe can't wait for next chapter!

Oh, and how are your other projects coming along? (Pricolicci, etc...? :P)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well, between editing things, working on this and Hypnotic, and a new project with Pricolici (can't say what that is yet) I'm not really working on too much new stuff. As soon as I'm done posting this stuff I'm going to have to take a break to get a few things done! I still have to write an anthology story due in the next few weeks too!

I'm glad you're enjoying the experiment though! More of that will come soon!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hee hee! I'm glad to hear it! :D There is more, lots more, to come! :) Thanks for reading, hun, and always commenting! ~ Cia

• Like 1

Oh my, poor Ryker! Though I suspected something would happen with those treats! Brr! I hope they'll get it out of his system, and find out who did it!

Continue posting please! :D

• Site Administrator

I'm glad you enjoyed that. Poor Ryker had been through the wringer though! I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hey it's not my fault my characters lead interesting, often harrowing lives. They're dramatic and they like it, lol. Okay, maybe they don't and I'm just an evil puppet master. I'll never tell!!

• Like 1

My only criticism is that the chapters are too short. I want more, lots more!Posted Image

Seral the artist is a new dimension revealed.Posted Image

Seral the wounded worries me more.Posted Image

Waiting breathlessly for the next chapter.Posted Image