[Cia] The Experiment by Cia

• Site Administrator

Baha I just knew it! Can't wait to read on who attacked Seral! Your next installment is lined up, right? Posted Image

Hehehe keep it up pretty please ♥

No reveals! But yes, you still have 3 chapters lined up in the system to post from this one and I'm working on a new one too! Thanks for the comment hun!

My only criticism is that the chapters are too short. I want more, lots more!Posted Image

Seral the artist is a new dimension revealed.Posted Image

Seral the wounded worries me more.Posted Image

Waiting breathlessly for the next chapter.Posted Image

Sorry! I have these geared for my blog page, so I try to keep them under 3k if possible. But... you get them every other day to make up for that. Honestly, that puts me at cranking out 6-9k a week on this story, plus working on other projects and online work. I don't think I could do anymore! I'm glad you like the story though.

who is your editor... I think we need to have a word....

I fixed things Lugh, thanks for pointing it out! :D

Ok I get that Seral is a blueblood and the son of one of the most important people on the planet. But the little bit I know about biology makes me wonder how his blood turns out to be really blue. Earthly creatures with blue blood (e.g. copper instead of iron ) are all sea creatures and usually crustaceans. Fortunately for the protagonist, Seral apparently has all the right "parts" for conjugal contentment......Posted Image

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Yay! Some action, some lovin', and a little drama! What more could I ask for? Posted Image

That there was! The next chapter? You could ask, but I would say no. There are 3 more chapters in the system though, so don't worry about me falling behind on this! It's moving right along. Thanks for commenting hun!

Ok I get that Seral is a blueblood and the son of one of the most important people on the planet. But the little bit I know about biology makes me wonder how his blood turns out to be really blue. Earthly creatures with blue blood (e.g. copper instead of iron ) are all sea creatures and usually crustaceans. Fortunately for the protagonist, Seral apparently has all the right "parts" for conjugal contentment......Posted Image

LOL. Well that was just a bit of fun of mine. Perhaps the planet's evolutionary chain was different than ours. :P I didn't go too technical on that sort of thing with this story; it was just supposed to be a prompt story. I'm afraid it's not exactly sound science fiction wise, but it is a lovely fantasy! I'm glad you like the story enough to keep reading and commenting, Daddydavek, so thank you!!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Just a nice chapter all around, yup! Thanks Bandage, I'm glad you liked it. There are still more there, so you won't run out of reading material!

• Like 1

Ooooooh excitement once again! Wonder what got Witani so rattled at the end!

And you better be nice to Ryker and his new toys - don't let him hurt himself too much please ~.~ xD

Hehe keep the updates coming!

Hehe, not so poor Jaraula indeed! Serves her right!

I do wonder if she'd been working with the humans, although she prolly didn't want Ibsan killed (yet)!

And I'm glad Ryker's back with his isit! :D

Great chapter, full of action!

• Like 1

Hehe I want moar!!!!

Great chapter, I do love the way you write! Can't wait to see what you've got left in store for them!

Oh btw - You put a sentence twice in about 3/4 of the chapter :P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Show me where? And thanks hun! I am really glad you enjoy this story. It's been a crazy thing in my head, pushing me to write every day on it almost. Thanks for reading!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wheeee! I almost thought you'd forgotten about us, poor gay boys longing to read your stories!

I'm glad you didn't though, and I'm also glad it ain't over! Can't go too long without your stories ♥

Anywho, great chapter! Keep it up ♥

(Oh - just a minor mistake in the first few lines - I'll put it in a spoiler and put the verb you forgot in bold Posted Image )

Polsh set Witani down. The doctor immediately went over to her. The air began to shimmer over her body on the medical bed as the mediscan sent out a small bio wave over her body. The trip had been rough on Witani. She'd woken briefly in the vehicle on the way back, but then she lost the battle to stay conscious just before we had entered the city.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I could never forget about you! Thanks so much for the error, I fixed it. I'm glad you liked the update. I'm trying to work very hard on this story and Hypnotic, so that they aren't left out for long stretches again. Now if my body will just cooperate! :D Thanks again so much for always commenting. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Yay, you didn't have mistakes to point out this time! Woohoo! I'm glad you liked this chapter, thanks for the comments hun. The next one should be a real doozy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

No mistakes now either! Hehehe ;)

VERY good chapter, I could slice through the tension you built! And, Miss Cliffhanger, I VERY MUCH WANT TO READ ON!!! hehehe ;)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

More soon! I'm working on writing today, so look for more tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for always reading and commenting hun, I really does mean a lot to me. :hug:

• Like 1

I know it'll sound strange, but I find your last chapter quite... Shexy!

Hahaha! Tension keeps on building, plot started to reveal itself, leaving more questions unanswered... I love it!

And I can't wait to see what you'll do with the other volunteers!

Keep your muse flowing, darlin'! :P

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

It's going a mile a minute! I'm just as excited to find out what is happening in the story with everyone and most of the time I don't know until I sit down to write it. I'm glad you liked the chapter, there is a lot of action flowing right now so more will be coming for certain!

• Like 1

Hehe You certainly keep the tension going! I do hope they'll be able to escape the ship, but not even you are THAT evil.... You aren't, right? :P

And I can't wait to see what you'll do with the 2 "volunteers" they found!

*Hug* Keep on writing!

• Like 1