[Cia] The Experiment by Cia

• Site Administrator

Hmm... am I that evil? You never know, I'm pretty wicked. It's a lot more fun than being nice all the time, LOL! More with Dade and Nicklaus will be coming in time. Thanks for reading hun!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Oh no, it's not over yet! Thanks for the comments hun, there will be more to come, lots more! I'm glad you liked the chapter; it was full of action. I like to throw those tension filled ones out there every so often. More out soon!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooooh did I notice some budding romance? :D

Great chapter, I'm glad they weren't hurt that much more - of course, we'll have to see about Seral! And I still wonder what'll happen to the newcomers!

Hehehe - keep writing! I wanna read on! :D

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Whoops! Missed a comment by you! I'm starting with the intrigues again? Mebbe... mebbe not! Did I post quick enough? I'm trying to get back to every few days, not once a week or more like before. Romance, intrigue, aliens, humans, nanos, blood, jungle scenery, energy absorbing trees... it's all so much to play with! Thanks for reading and commenting hun!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

It's flowing, when I have time to write!! I thought Seral was sexy too; guess we'll find out what Ryker feels soon, right? :)

• Like 1

I love this story so far. I read all 33 chapters in one sitting and it's been fantastic. Very unique storyline. I can't wait to see what the future holds not only for Ryker but the newest "former humans" as well.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Thanks Clarbret! You made your first post about my story, WOW! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the story; the next chapter will be out later today. I just need to finish editing on it. You will definitely get to read what will happen with Dade and Nicklaus as they adjust to their new freedom and the lives open to them. Again, thanks for reading and commenting!

I just finished reading this, I loved it from beginning to end, I can't wait for you to write for Fieo Posted Image I'm already imagining it, really, waiting already. Hahaha. You've done it again, great story, I had a really good time reading it.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Ahh, didn't say Fieo was next though. LOL I'm glad you enjoyed The Experiment lilansui and plan to keep reading. Reader input and feedback definitely keeps me working. Thanks for reading and commenting!!

Hehehe, closing it off with a hot chapter! I'm glad you'll continue writing about them though! Can't wait to see who'll be your main character!

Ah, and sry about not writing earlier, but I was on a wee vacation :3

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one using this thread! Hehe!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Just a little hot! I'm so glad you enjoyed that Bandage. You'll just have to wait and see who is next!! I hope you had a good vacation hun.

• Like 1