Out of the Woods

Hey guys so the new chapter is coming up tonight! Thought I'd give you the heads up, you know, because I know it's the highlight of all your weeks, after all. Or maybe it's the highlight of my week...

Anyway, keep an eye out for chapter 10 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Been a while, I know... Jeez I'm sorry I'm sorry ok get off my back already about it :P... But the next chapter has gone off to Anyta and will be up in the next day or so. I hope you appreciate it because this one has been an absolute nightmare to write :)

I didn't know if I should leave my review here in your Discussion thread or the new chapter. But I decided to do it here cos a dead discussion thread sucks, right? Posted Image

Forget what I said to you earlier. I read your chapter again and actually I liked Elijah in this one. He was different. And Mark seems like a good guy. I wonder if something is gonna happen with him and Elijah in future chapters. They're probably gonna end up in a relationship or something. Your writing was beautiful as usual. Posted Image

Edited by Anya
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, it's been a while, I know. But it was my birthday so you've got to cut me some slack Posted Image Anyway, the next chapter should be up tomorrow or so, in case you were dying to read all about the aftermath of the crazy emo party. Nothing like a good dose of crazy to put things in perspective!

But honestly this chapter was a difficult one to write, so I'd love to know what you thought of it. Email, review, post... Anything's fine by me Posted Image

Wonderful chapter. I'm gonna say it again, though you must be sick of it by now, but I love Mark! Such a great guy. I can't wait to see more of him in future chapters! Posted Image

Heheh I know all about your love for Mark! That's okay, I love him too. You can admire him all you want but he's mine! Hands off Posted Image

Forget what I said to you earlier. I read your chapter again and actually I liked Elijah in this one. He was different. And Mark seems like a good guy. I wonder if something is gonna happen with him and Elijah in future chapters. They're probably gonna end up in a relationship or something. Your writing was beautiful as usual. Posted Image

You'll have to wait and see about Mark/Elijah. Just like you'll have to wait and see about Chris/Elijah, Tom/Elijah... Even Sophie/Elijah. You'll just have to wait and see Posted Image

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nobody's really posting in this thread anymore :( So I thought I'd take it upon myself and do it. Cos you know, I'm just nice like that. :)

So yeah, really liked the new chapter. I thought it was one of those that made Elijah seem a little bit more redeeming. Especially the scene with him and Tom. So I'm wondering...how many chapters are left? :)