2011 Reader's Choice Awards

• Site Administrator

Thanks for making a post Talonrider. It kept trying to hide CJ's King of Cliffhangers award and we CAN'T have that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I may or may not have made CJ a regular award. But I like the first one better, cause he earned it by trying to make me win instead!

Posted Image

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees. I know you don't have to look far to find 100's of eligible people to receive any of the above awards.

Take a bow all of you, you deserve it Posted Image

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated and all the winners. Posted Image These awesome stories is what drew me to GA in the first place. I'm just so glad to be a part of it. Thanks to everyone who read and voted.Posted Image

:D KC

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank and credit by wonderful team; the stories that go out under my name are a team effort, not the work of one person. You guys are the best, and THANK YOU!!

And thank you as well to Cia for the graphics, and to Talonrider and the WST for running the awards.

Special thanks to all readers who voted in the awards (irrespective of who you voted for) because these awards mean a very great deal to authors and their teams.

Now, regarding the (gulp!) cliffhanger award. I've been framed!! I demand a recount! Heeeelp!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image

Crikey, I'm gobsmacked!

I woke up this morning to find an email from someone to say I'd won in the Best of GA category! Honestly, the support was fab, but I still never expected to make it past the first round.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading, voting and organising. It's a brill community!

Riley J

Congratulations to everyone nominated, because each and everyone nominated are winners. Your story or poem touched someone enough to cause them to nominate you. What greater award can any author want? A special thanks to all the readers and those that voted, it's you that brings the stories to life.

• Like 1