A sad day for haters of Bieber fans

Ok, the fact that you know it's his birthday today clearly shows that you're a pedo for life, Tiger Posted Image

I didn't even know until Onixbane told me. Here's proof:

Liam says

oh did you know that starting today, you can't consider someone a pedo for perving on justin bieber anymore?

Tim L says

He's 18?

Liam says

yup, he turned 18 today

So bite me, Yang. :P

Waaa so sad ... he's a twink singing about boyfriends ... only seven more years as a twink ... he be old like the rest of us

if you want to remember him youthfully ... go check out on youtube "gibson The Bieber"

lol if u search "the bieber" you'll be getting a shocking Bieber experience

anyone wanna add to the many catchy phrases of many TV Shows

The Bieber

Leave it to the Bieber

etc...

• 1 month later...

I've just had a very disturbed weekend reading this horrific article in the Saturday papers. Here's some extracts to give you a flavour:

- Meet the “Beliebers”, a group of some 40 million devotees worldwide who pride themselves on being Justin Bieber’s biggest fans.

40 million - that's more than the entire population of Canada!! *hopes it's a horrible printing error*

- Earlier this week, Bieber appeared at the window, flashing his stomach to the squealing masses. Two girls, I am told, fainted on sight.

- I approach another teenage boy, who hides his face in his hoodie. “He’s embarrassed but he loves Justin just as much as we do,” giggle his female friends.

Oh no it gets worse - I found myself saying "ahhh sweeeeeet!" Posted Image

- (Beliebers) stake out concert venues and name parts of his body (apparently it is called “Jerry”).

TMI !!!

- "I was going to put my foot under a car so I’d get first aid inside the hotel ... then Justin would have to come down and tell me he was sorry.”

- Sophia, 15, admits it might be too much if her idol actually came out to meet the masses. “Everyone would jump on him so hard they’d probably kill him, and then people would take away parts of his body to treasure forever. Not in, like, a creepy way – just because we love him.”

Not creepy. Oh no, that's perfectly normal. Not creepy at all ... Posted Image

More horrific details here:

http://www.telegraph...r-for-real.html

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like to see Bieber on the New Dallas ... like to see him get chewed up by chris n jay-ross n the women

The singer himself recently opened up about his public image and how he always feels guarded in interviews. "I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can't trust anyone in this business," Bieber told the June issue of GQ. "That's what's sad. You can't trust anybody. I learned the hard way."

I guess this is why MJ feels lonely ... but hey does this also mean about his girlfriend .. she being in the business .. can they really trust each other?

Edited by hh5

Bieber-lert LOL

Two Day Bieber Night on NBC

NBC PRESENTS "JUSTIN BIEBER: ALL AROUND THE WORLD" THURSDAY JUNE 21 AT 8:00 PM ET

Award-Winning Singer's First-Ever Network Special Gives an Unprecedented Look Behind the Scenes of His Whirlwind Global Tour

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 30, 2012 - NBC today announced "Justin Bieber: All Around the World," a one-hour special featuring award-winning and record-breaking artist, Justin Bieber, airing Thursday, June 21st from 8-9 pm ET. The superstar's first-ever network special is a very unique one hour, combining documentary and music performances and follows his tour around the globe as he showcases his new album "Believe," including #1 single "Boyfriend."

http://www.nbc.com/n...1-at-800-pm-et/

Edited by hh5