A sad day for haters of Bieber fans
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:29 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:31 PM
Justin Bieber is legal now, so we can't call those who perv on him pedos.
But we can still make fun of them for umteen billion other reasons.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:39 PM
Ok, the fact that you know it's his birthday today clearly shows that you're a pedo for life, Tiger
I didn't even know until Onixbane told me. Here's proof:
oh did you know that starting today, you can't consider someone a pedo for perving on justin bieber anymore?
Tim L says
yup, he turned 18 today
So bite me, Yang.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:48 PM
I don't bite pedos
I'm not a pedo. Onixbane is the pedo.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:50 PM
I'm not a pedo. Onixbane is the pedo.
He's 25, he's good. You're practically...87
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:45 AM
- hh5 likes this
I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it till my fingers bled
Was the Summer of '69
BOWLING FOR SOUP
(yeah, yeah, I know they didn't write it!)
Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:49 AM
I like Justin Bieber and I don't care what bieber bashers have to say about it
Poor, poor boy.
Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:40 PM
if you want to remember him youthfully ... go check out on youtube "gibson The Bieber"
lol if u search "the bieber" you'll be getting a shocking Bieber experience
anyone wanna add to the many catchy phrases of many TV Shows
Leave it to the Bieber
Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:59 AM
- Meet the “Beliebers”, a group of some 40 million devotees worldwide who pride themselves on being Justin Bieber’s biggest fans.
40 million - that's more than the entire population of Canada!! *hopes it's a horrible printing error*
- Earlier this week, Bieber appeared at the window, flashing his stomach to the squealing masses. Two girls, I am told, fainted on sight.
- I approach another teenage boy, who hides his face in his hoodie. “He’s embarrassed but he loves Justin just as much as we do,” giggle his female friends.
Oh no it gets worse - I found myself saying "ahhh sweeeeeet!"
- (Beliebers) stake out concert venues and name parts of his body (apparently it is called “Jerry”).
- "I was going to put my foot under a car so I’d get first aid inside the hotel ... then Justin would have to come down and tell me he was sorry.”
- Sophia, 15, admits it might be too much if her idol actually came out to meet the masses. “Everyone would jump on him so hard they’d probably kill him, and then people would take away parts of his body to treasure forever. Not in, like, a creepy way – just because we love him.”
Not creepy. Oh no, that's perfectly normal. Not creepy at all ...
More horrific details here:
Edited by Zombie, 30 April 2012 - 11:02 AM.
- Gulab Jamun likes this
soft warm and fluffy - that's all good, right?
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:10 AM
Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:53 AM
he did a cover of a mars song
Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:11 AM
Teen sensation suffered concussion after an ill-advised confrontation with the wall
( so what was he looking at ?? will his gf be jealous?? or concern??)
Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:53 PM
The singer himself recently opened up about his public image and how he always feels guarded in interviews. "I mean, I keep my guard up a lot, because you know, you can't trust anyone in this business," Bieber told the June issue of GQ. "That's what's sad. You can't trust anybody. I learned the hard way."
I guess this is why MJ feels lonely ... but hey does this also mean about his girlfriend .. she being in the business .. can they really trust each other?
Edited by hh5, 14 June 2012 - 12:53 PM.
Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:42 AM
Two Day Bieber Night on NBC
NBC PRESENTS "JUSTIN BIEBER: ALL AROUND THE WORLD" THURSDAY JUNE 21 AT 8:00 PM ET
Award-Winning Singer's First-Ever Network Special Gives an Unprecedented Look Behind the Scenes of His Whirlwind Global Tour
NEW YORK, NY - MAY 30, 2012 - NBC today announced "Justin Bieber: All Around the World," a one-hour special featuring award-winning and record-breaking artist, Justin Bieber, airing Thursday, June 21st from 8-9 pm ET. The superstar's first-ever network special is a very unique one hour, combining documentary and music performances and follows his tour around the globe as he showcases his new album "Believe," including #1 single "Boyfriend."
Edited by hh5, 16 June 2012 - 11:06 AM.
Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:16 PM
Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:30 PM
Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:36 PM
Edited by Mikelaing74, 17 June 2012 - 05:36 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users